hard choices help please
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
well i really want to come out to my folks but i just cant get the courage or the wording to come out and its starting to rip my inside apart kinda im really scared about doing it and i need help doing it
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissykatie
When I came out to my parents and some friends I did it in writing. I found that it gave me the time to get the words right. I just know if I did it in person the words might have come out wrong because of my nervousness.
Cliques
Shadowstar
just tel lthe m the plain ohonest truth dotn try to skirt the issuee jsut say your thoughts
they wil lunderstand ive always found parnets are ver yrarly judgmetal on odd habbits of ther childrens. Basicly tell them yo uneed to tal kto them about somthgin personl and embaressing they should listen thne when yo u have hte m sat down tell them then if yo uarewearing adiaper etc then show them alitlte bit of it

i expect the ywil lask questiosn liek whay , waht started this and how long that wil lbe very uncomrtable for both but agin jsut tell them the truth seincerly and openkly thats all ican suggest
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

prissyprincess
 If the above don,t work dear I,d try wearing more fem clothing and eas your self into when someone ask,s !! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Andreea

If the above don,t work dear I,d try wearing more fem clothing and eas your self into when someone ask,s !!   

Doing it yourself is probably ideal, but if you find yourself unable to, is there anyone else you could come out to first, with less anxiety, who might be able to break it to them on your behalf? Whatever way you choose, I really hope this goes well for you. I shall be praying for your success and future peace.

"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Doing it yourself is probably ideal, but if you find yourself unable to, is there anyone else you could come out to first, with less anxiety, who might be able to break it to them on your behalf? Whatever way you choose, I really hope this goes well for you. I shall be praying for your success and future peace.

That was my thought too. Some one like a family member such as older sibling or friend maybe. Wearing a little more 'femme' stuff isn't a bad idea - just don't go for broke at it as the aim is to ease the other person into seeing you as you see yourself rather than giving them them a fright.

caressa
mew, if you've reached a point where you feel an inclination to 'tease' certain people about whether 'you may, or may not be coming out', it's a sign that your courage is ready to support you no matter whatever decision you make.

A splash is good for some... For others, little ripples expanding circumference...  

Pickles
Just wondering, how old are you girly star? I wouldn't do it unless I was 100% sure of my feelings and I was ready to deal with the worst that could happen.
Twilight Starknight
Im 18 pickles

at this exact moment in time i feel like finding out if im a girl or nots the only way il know anything its starting to get on and on at me and its annoying me like heck so im gonna go to the dr find out about a gender therapist and find out

Oh, it's like

And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Twilight Starknight
thank you very much everyone who gave advice i owe u all i decided to just do it and get it over with cause hiding it longer and longer is just hurting me inside

Oh, it's like

And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Sarah Candy Lee
 im glad u finally decided to sophie sweetie. u know i will support u however i can whatever u choose . plus it would probably be better if u came out before i visited. *giggles* love u so much sophie
i should probably write something really profound =)

Twilight Starknight
hmm well andy i might just wait till u get here to tell them :P just jokin hun

Oh, it's like

And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Aoi
If you hadn't already told them, I'd offer my advice. I actually told my sister first (being as it was the easiest relative to tell first). After that, I had confronted my parents with her help. The task is much easier when you have somebody in your corner helping you out. If you have the opportunity to do that, I'd highly recommend it.

Also, after coming out, I think it's important to still work it out in little steps. For instance, don't come out, then the next day start walking around them fully dressed up in your cutest skirt ^^. I began working it up week by week in slow increments. In fact, I'm still working it up to a full life after a year.

Sarah Candy Lee
aoi has a good idea there im not sure if would work for u sophie but i will always support you anyway. *giggles* well i could always fix it by just flying u straight here *giggles* XD wouldnt that be fun? but me hopes it works out mabey u could just come out as being bi to them first and mabey the other stuff later. hopefully talk to u later. love you sophie
i should probably write something really profound =)
Twilight Starknight
lil bit of an update was at wok on the 9th of december and kinda came out to one of my friends in work long story short turns out hes a dag queen part time i was a lil shocked and he says hed talk to his tg friends even moe shocked about that about me and try and get them to give some advice so thats a good start i think XD

ps andy id like to move over but need £4000 a refernce and a job over ther if im gonna be able to stay XD

pss aoi thats one of the things i was gonna do but cause im only child it was gonna be my big cousin or auntie but circumstances made the two of them hard to tell

Oh, it's like

And it seems to be,

The story of our life

prissyprincess
  W O W !!! Thats great dear hat your able to talk with some one at work who will be a big help for you .   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Andreea
I think it's wonderful that you have someone so close at hand to understand and support you.  (
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Tammy Girl
Strangely enough, telling ones parents won't be as hard as you think. You may be nervous (and with very good reason), but unless you've been ultra-careful in hiding this, parents have a horrible knack of suspecting things. They will have pick up certain tell tale signs (such as your mannerisms, hobbies, clothing choice ect.), things so small that even you don't realise you're doing. If I told my parents (for example) they wouldn't be the least bit suprised due to my personality traits.

Good luck though.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, or just support/help, PM me.

Tammy
Wash, rinse and repeat, always repeat.....
Tammy Girl
Thank you for contacting me Star, but I have no way of replying to you because I get an error message every time I try and send you a PM....

Maybe its just me doing something wrong...lol 

But to answer, yes I would like for us to be friends, Star... 

Let me know how you've got on with telling your parents.
Wash, rinse and repeat, always repeat.....

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.