R Happy Valentines Day
I wish everyone on Sissy Kiss a happy valentines day.
Posted on
Happy Valentines Day - I wish everyone on Sissy Kiss a happy valentines day., Panty,Diaper,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Happy Valentines Day - I wish everyone on Sissy Kiss a happy valentines day., Panty,Diaper,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Happy Valentines Day - I wish everyone on Sissy Kiss a happy valentines day., Panty,Diaper,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Happy Valentines Day - I wish everyone on Sissy Kiss a happy valentines day., Panty,Diaper,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
What cappie is best?
Fooled
3 votes
Humiliate
7 votes
Late Sisy
1 votes
TG Cheer
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

glasto
Love you Baby Butch  xxx Happy Valentines Day. X

Baby Butch
@ glasto
 Thanks, I appreciate that Glasto. : )
CollieBitch
Happy Valentine's Day, arf arf ^w^

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 Mary thanks for the return greeting. : )

sissybabysamantha2
As usual i love the cappies. I like the first two the best because of the thick nappies but i voted for humiliate as I dont mind being humiliated in a nappy. Happy Valentines  Day to you and everyone on sissy kiss     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Glad you like the first 2 about the tea party. Humiliate is winning the poll, good to see the rest have a vote. I voted for Late Sissy. : )
sissieann
  Baby Butch love the top caps Baby Kevin???  

Baby Butch
@ sissieann
 Me too, thanks for the comment. : )

Baby Puss
First, ❤️ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️
Ya know the heart symbol, is actually a representation for the bum. 😄
Thanks for these great cappies Baby Butch! Loved the special Valentine ones.
I chose Humiliate, as my favorite. I bet Danny, deep down loves aunt Rose, and her treatment.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I agree regarding Danny. Glad you loved the special valentine ones. Your welcome! Glad you love them all. : )
lil sissie's Mummy
Great cappies Baby Butch I really couldn't pick one that I liked better than the others . But went with Humiliate as that what I like to do to lil sissie   HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Baby Butch 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Appreciate the compliment and return greeting. : )

shamrock
happy valentine's to all of you,,,, and don't make a mess in your diapers or wet your diaper your mommy will spank you ha ha   

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Good advice Shamrock. : )
AbbySweetness
Thank you for your Valentine message, Baby Butch. Lovely pics of sissy girls in thick soft diapers. P x 

Baby Butch
@ AbbySweetness
 Your welcome! Nice to see your comment Abby Sweetness. : )

sissydina218
love them sorry very belated valentines day. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Appreciate the late greeting. Glad you love the cappies posted for Valentines day! Humiliate wins the poll. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.