PG HAPPY SISSY’S HALLOWEEN!
Costume?
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Baby Puss You need to go trick or treating with a costume on not in Your every day dress

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  LOL, you know you are right lil sissie. I had a crazy business suit picked out, but it didn’t come in time! 😝
Baby Butch
TRICK - finding that nappy to change under all those petticoats. TREAT -  mommy lets you wear it wet for a couple of hours. *Giggles* HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  being wet for a few hours is no problem. It’s thick, extra heavy duty, terry diapers, and there won’t be any leaks, with the plastic panties mommy has on me! With free candy, who cares about a wet diaper? Well, not much care anyway, (giggles). 

RachelLeigh
What  an exceptionally adorable baby dress. Just too precious  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks! I likes the cool swishies my petties make on my plastic panties too! They almost make me tinkle, opps! 🤭
sissybabysamantha2
Treat it has to be wearing a lovely baby dress and frilly pants like that     

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  as long as mommy don’t catch you being naughty. Then, it can get rough! I do like to feel my plastic panties, under my petties, but mommy says, DON’T TOUCH! 

SissyBabyPet
A very pretty and cute outfit Baby Puss and you look very prety and cute too.

Baby Puss
@ SissyBabyPet
  Thanks, nice of you to say so. 
Davysissy
U are soo cutie  

Baby Puss
@ Davysissy
  Thanks! 

kay3070
It's no good standing there looking like that! - you're getting walked up and down the full length of Main Street and you shall be knocking on every door as you go. What do you mean Halloween was last week? this is what's happening every evening from now on! Oh ... and there best not be any treats in your nappy or everybody will see a nice little trick that involves a paddle and your bare bottom! :D
     Gotta say Baby Puss - you look amazing darling. I'm quite jealous of that very pretty dress and we'll not even mention those delicious reins (giggles). I hope you had a wonderful Halloween honey, whatever you did (or was made to do! - lol). xxxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  you always know the right thing to say, lol! 🤭 It is one of my favorite dresses, and petties. The reins, were made by my friend, Wilfred Reincheck. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.