happiest lil girl!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Poor little richard here it is another birthday party for him and his twin sister. Every year the same dissapointment, watching his sister get all of her cute clothes and pretty dolls and here he is stuck with his trucks and cowboy hat. Secretly he wanted those toys so that night when he went to bed he looked out the window to the brightest star he could find and wished.................

there ya go girls have fun with my story 
Rachel
Last Post
41 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

ballerina4life
That he was really a girl. The next morning, when he woke up and went to look at himself in the mirror, he was shocked to discover that he was a little girl...
babymarcie
Getting over the shock, he went to "his" wardrobe to get his clothes for the day. Opening the door he was amazed to find it filled with the sort of frilly dresses he had always longed to wear! Quickly he went to his chest of drawers and opened one, inside............
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

lilredrachel
all *she* could find were sissy frilly panties and training bra's. "How could this happen" was the only thought all I wanted was my sissie's dolly
ballerina4life
The next thing little Richard knew, all he could hear was the sound of a door knob opening...

little_boy_pink
...He only had time to pull on a pair of panties when his sister burst in...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
littlegirl_inside

With a wicked grin across her face she taunted
'So looks my new little sister loves her panties doesn't it?, maybe you should be careful what you wish for'
Samantha

~cliques~

little_boy_pink
..."How did this happen?" he (she now) said. There was a silence that seemed to go on forever. Then...
-By Funshine Bear.
ballerina4life
little Richard's mom entered the room...

sissy_prissy
"Aww, look at my two lovely little daughters. How are you today my little Rachael?" "Rachael?," he thought, "Could that be...me?!" He blushed at the idea of being considered a girl. He didn't know quite what was going on exactly, but he knew he would like it, as he put on his new wardrobe, a pair of cute frilly pink panties, a training bra, and a cute pink frilly dress. His mom and sister applied his makeup, and as he looked in the mirror at his new girly image, he giggled with delight. He was looking forward to the rest of the day
lilredrachel
Then mom and sister looked down at those feet those feet with nothing cute to put on them. "C'mon girls lets go to the mall" "why?" rachel asked. "Because you need some cute shoes to cover those feet". Inside little rachel was nervous about going out like this but secretly was so excited to try on all those cute shoes like the ones his sister had.......

ballerina4life
After buying an adorable pair of Mary Jane shoes, Rachel's mom saw two women in front of a table recruiting little girls for the local beauty pageant...
babymarcie
and thought it would be a really good idea to enter her twin girls in the pageant. At this news Rachel was horrified; 'she'd' never done anything like that before, but before she could complain her sister had squeeled in joy and said to Rachel that it would be so much fun to enter as sisters. Hvaing signed the girls up, mom said they would need to buy some really girly clothes and off they went to buy some.
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

ballerina4life
After a long day of shopping for the things they would need for the pageant, Rachel couldn't sleep at all that night since she was so worried about the beauty pageant. The next morning Rachel's mom asked if her and her sister were ready for their training session? When Rachel asked what training session her mom said explained how she was going to train the two of them so they could win and if they didn't...
little_boy_pink
...then they would be punished as they could not even imagine, she told them with a glint in her eye...
-By Funshine Bear.

lilredrachel
Punished?. Lil Rachel laid in her bed and thought mother never punishes us, father always does it. Even though a little scared Rachel drifted off to sleep, dreaming of dresses and make-up and such.............
ballerina4life
But he still had a hard time trying to fall asleep, so he decided to go talk to his mommy and ask what the punishment would be...

little_boy_pink
... That was when the glint in her eye returned.
"I've never punished you before," she said "but I've had plenty of ideas over the years..."...
-By Funshine Bear.
PRINcEsS PiNk!
ok heres the punish ment she said, since u are now a girl and uve alwas wondered what it felt like being a girl down there, why dont u go take a shower and find out.. But I dont like showers mommy rachel said . DO as ur told .. or not barby cereal in the morning..
I want u daddy ! I want u Mom!
I want u Mine! And I am Yours.
I want u stronger! I want You Harder.
I want u Mine. Till u feel Fine!!

ballerina4life
Lil Rachel then went th the bathroom and turn on the faucet of the shower when she heard a knocking on the bathroom door...
PRINcEsS PiNk!
who is it she replyed, she opend the door and it was her sister ( hoping somthing naughty will happen ).

ballerina4life
not having her clothes on lil rachel quickly covered her body with her hands and started to blush, while her sister had a smile on her face...
PRINcEsS PiNk!
and then her sister started to take her cloths off....

ballerina4life
she struggled to try to stop her, but then the next thing she knew she was in her room...
PRINcEsS PiNk!
but the two couldnt resist, their mom is in bed, they were alone, so they started making out...

ballerina4life
Her mom then walked into the room (lil Rachel now realized she was in her room and figured her sister had knocked her out, but more importantly that she was making out with his sister and enjoying it) and seeing them make out completely butt naked, grabbed but of them by the hair and dragged them...
0 - 25 of 40 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.