what happened?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

you wake to find your weaking a diaper your a girls and then you have a naughty thought just as mummy enters the room you start wetting your diaper then mommy says "i see thoses hypnosis cd's wernt a waste of money after all"
Gallery Images by diaperlover97
Display More Images
Last Post
30 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

diaperlover97
~*Christie Luv*~
I put the piccy up for you sweetie! What a lovely cappie you made!

diaperlover97
fankoo cristie
nappygirl
I wish i could stay as a Baby Girl forever!

diaperlover97
dont we all
diaprbayb
"Please do let this be a dream! Please don't Let this be a dream!

~cliques~

joy888
It's time to get up and play. First you have to get dressed. What will you wear today?
diaperlover97
diapers!!!

diaperlover97
diapers!!! 
Sissy_Lizzy
and a cute pink shirt!!

levellexx
gota go, gota go, gota go right now.... aaaaahhhh that feels so good.
clarisselovelace
Sissy has really been acting like a baby lately. She'll pee in her diapers and then cry and pout about how wet she is. What a complete and total baby.

Pinkish
"Whats that smell?"
keely
you like you're enjoying thsi little sissy, i guess that means well just have to keep you liek this forever now.
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">

pbuckethead
yea wut did happen
pbuckethead
it must be tht time again

diaperedsassy23
Sis, what did I do why am I dress like this why are all your friends here? Why did I just wet?
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Shadowstar
Gottagog Icnat Hold It An Ymore No Im Not Going To Wet Ahhhh Much Better
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
SissyBabyCaitlin
Very lovely picture and caption.

Here is mine:

Awww whats the matter Ron your all wet. But I bet you have to mess now too. I guess you should not have made fun of your sister for having trouble with potty training.

dr.heather
cute! i love it!
uksimon
Nothing quite like a cute sissy

BABY BECKY

Timmy had been hesitatnt at first when his phsychiatrist had suggested gender reasignment and regression therapy to address the stress related problems he had been having over recent months. But now as he followed her instructions of ..."Just relax now Tammy and let your soft diaper soak up all your stress"... he was really starting to enjoy the treatment.
Baby_Princess_Amber

It was Amber's very first time wetting her diaper, and she couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. She knew that her life would be amazing from then on.

rainbow24
Nice 
Love & kisses
0 - 25 of 29 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.