All PG 13 The Halloween Complete Sissy Transformation: Caption~story Complete)
A Halloween Special. In Which an 18 Year Old Boy Called Dan Hardy, Meets a Wicket Witch, Who Is Not All That She Appears To Be. She Makes Him Pay, For His Wicked Ways.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
THE

HALLOWEEN

COMPLETE

SISSY

TRANSFORMATION:

The Beginning

Dan hardy was a teenage drop out. He failed at University, he could not even hold down a job for long enough. He was a no good trouble maker and he did not like people telling what to do, etc. He was a tough guy at the age of 18. He picked on little boys, but mostly, he picked on little girls, he was simply mean, plain and simple, until one Halloween night, some little girl dared him to go to Dark Valley Cemetery.

To which it was haunted and that even a wicked witch also roamed there, making the whole place truly the most haunted place in all of Dark Valley. Which was only a mile from Jacksonville. He could easily reach there, but he did not believe in such things as ghosts or even witches. “You are wasting your time little girl. I do not believe in ghosts or witches.”

"Then you wont be afraid to go there then, will you?” Replied the little girl. “That is besides the point. I... ain't interested. Get that through to that thick little brain of yours.” Remarked Dan. But the little girl was not upset in anyway, or afraid of him for that matter, nor did she burst out crying, like what he was expecting her to do.

"So you are scared.”

"No I ain't. Did you not hear a word I said. I told you that I ain't interested.”

"I'll go there then. I'll soon show you. You must be afraid, or would would not be so instant not to go there your self.” Replied the girl with intense determination and a bit of cunning.

Dan had a reputation, and she knew it and there was enough kids that had heard the conversation, to have gathered in their masses that also knew the reputation that Dan had. Dan blinked in shear disbelief, this little brat of a girl was challenging him, also making him look like the fool, instead of it being her looking the fool. Dan was not about to have that.

He was tall, thin, he had short black hair and cat green eyes, some would say that those eyes gave him a menacing look.Dan sighed in annoyance, there was no way that he was going to let some brat of a little girl in pigtails get the better of him. “Okay, I'll go, just to shut you up. And I will return, I will take some pictures to prove that I have been there.”

He remarked as he pointed to the mobile phone that was in the back pocket of his jeans. He took it out and he showed the camera that clearly on the back of the phone. The little girl carefully looked at it. “Will that be good enough for ya?”

"Oh sure. Photo's will be proof enough.” Replied the little girl grinning from ear to ear.

"Good.” Snapped back Dan in reply a little sharply, but the little girl still kept on grinning. Dan shook his head as he went off to make his way to the cemetery. It was not too late, nor would he reach the cemetery too late either. He did not plan to stay long, but long enough to get a few good shots and then show that little girl up, then have a bit of fun with her afterword. Which would for him, just make his night. Dan soon reached Dark Valley Cemetery. It looked spooky, but to Dan, the place was a joke. He had seen better film sets and film locations used in horror movies that was thousands if not millions times scarier than this place. It was a ruin of where a church stood with at best a few scattered tomb stones here and there. It was an utter disappointment.

(Dan Hardy At Dark Valley Cemetery)

Remarked Dan to him self as he uttered a big laugh. “Oh... really?” Came a sudden voice from nowhere, which startled Dan slightly. But he soon quickly regained his composure. “Say... who said that?” He asked. To which the voice spoke again. “Why I did Silly...” Said the voice, ti was definitely female and it had the unmistakable sound of an old woman's voice. “So you think that all witches are ugly do you?”
Dan looked all around, but saw no one. He was beginning to wonder if that little girl had somehow gotten ahead of him and was now playing tricks on him.

"Come out where I can see you.” Shouted Dan angrily. “Why certainly.” Replied the voice, then suddenly, from out of nowhere an old woman suddenly appear right in front of Dan, right before his very own eyes.

(The Wicked Witch)
[img][/img]

"Was this what you were expecting?” Asked the most ugliest looking witch Dan had ever seen. He looked as though he was going to be sick. “OMG! You are so utterly ugly.”

"Why thank you my dear.” Replied the Witch with a wit that simply annoyed the heck out of Dan. “”That was not meant as a compliment you stupid ugly looking cow.” The witch's eyes blazed like as though they were on fire, or were even made of fire. Dan could not tell, but he did not like the look of them, all the same.

"For that insult, I aught to turn you into a cow. I can you know.” Dan blinked in shear disbelief. “I do not believe that you are a real witch for one moment. Go ahead and try. Knock your self out.” Remarked Dan with his arms folding mocking and taunting the witch. To which she did not take too kindly to. “I won't bother turning you into a cow. As that would be an insult on cows.”

Replied the Witch with an angry tone, but Dan simply, just stood there, looking brave and was not taking the ugly woman seriously what so ever. “I have noticed you picking on little girls, girls of several times less than your own age. You aught to be ashamed of your self.” Dan scoffed at her remark. “Ha... Why don't you then go and tell my mother, that I have been such a big bad boy.” Replied Dan, mockingly.

He had obviously no idea of who or what he was really dealing with. The ugly looking witch was near fit to burst with anger. Her temper and patience had been pushed to their utmost limit. Dan was obviously not showing any sign of remorse, nor did it look like he was ever going to likely to do so, in any given time. “I half almost want to turn you into a little girl and see how you like being one. But that shall serve no purpose, and that would be a kindness to you, not a way to teach you a lesson.”

"Oh stop playing games grandma. You are not a witch, you can not cast any spells, but you suer are without a shadow of a doubt, the most ugliest looking woman that I have ever laid my eyes on. Do me a favour and put a bag over your face.” That remark was the last final straw. The wicked witch had heard enough from the foul mouthed youth. “You shall pay for all of your remarks. I have just the idea of just in which way I am going to punish you.”

Remarked the witch in an angry tone at Dan, who was not at all afraid by this silly old woman, not one bit. But suddenly, Dan began to feel himself, freeze in some way. He was not frozen with ice, or felt cold in any way, he simply could nto move, no matter how hard he tried. He stood frozen somehow. Then suddenly and mysteriously a full length mirror appeared right before him. “What is that for?” Dan asked. At least grateful of the fact that he at least could talk.

"Oh, you'll see. Soon enough.” Replied the wicked witch with an evil chuckle. “What is that supposed to mean?” But the witch did not reply, she had an evil look in her eye. “Look your fool to your head...” Remarked the witch, but in some sort of like a chant, as she spoke to Dan. The witch produced some kind of skeletal remains and began to shake them, as though they were akin to like some sort of a rattle.

"Bane's Bones I bid thee... to do no evil but of good. Makes this fools hair the colour of blood.” Dan did not like the sound of that. To which he uttered a shocked gasp of “What?” But that was all that he could do, his whole body could not move, he could not even feel any part of his body, but he could feel something, his head nearly felt like it was on fire, as he looked on at his reflection in the mirror. To his shock and dismay, his hair was writhing like snakes, growing as well as changing from Jet Black to blood red.

(Dan's New Long Blood Red Hair)

Dan could only look on in shear and utter shock. With his hair now set and coloured. Even at this early stage he seem to be taking on the appearance to that of a girl. But of course the witch had no real intentions of turning him into one, of any kind. Oh now. But what then? Dan could only look on as he pondered on what his fate was truly going to be.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
24 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
This is a unique Special, with Halloween not so far away. This is neither a caption as such, nor is it strictly a story either. This is a caption and a story combined, like in which way I have done other captions here.

I have done partial capitons and partial stories. Now for the very first time and exclusive to sissykiss, comes full captions and full story combined. Also split into parts too. Which I hope is another first?

Please bare all of this in mind before commenting. I was not too sure at first of where to post this, since this is neither as such a caption or a story. But since it is the ultimate both, I felt that this forum was still the best place to post this here.

Bit by bit the captions and the story plot will take you through a gradual full and complete transformation of the boy main charactor into a Sissy. But in what way will that be? A Sissy Baby? A Sissy Maid? Only I know, but I am not giving anything away. You will all just have to keep reading each part and watch how the transformation unfolds.

Jessiebaby

This is a unique Special, with Halloween not so far away. This is neither a caption as such, nor is it strictly a story either. This is a caption and a story combined, like in which way I have done other captions here.

I have done partaial capitons and partcial stories. Now for the vrey first time and exclusive to sissykiss, comes full captions and full story combined. Also split into parts too. Which I hope is another first?

Please bare all of this in mind before commenting. I was not too sure at first of where to post this, since this is neither as such a caption or a story. But since it is the ultimate both, I felt that this forum was still the best place to post this here.

This is really good and I'm the first to read it, nice pics
I wish that I was a 3 year old princess. I would look cute saying
" I'm a little girl now"

baby5522
Awww, fank you for your comment and for being the first to read and comment on this post. I am glad that you like the images. I spent some time on IMVU getting theses shots, downloading them to my computer, then adding the captions to the images.

Some images wont have captions, simply because there is not enough room to do them. So parts of the story become the captions too, in a way. I hope you are looking foward to the next part of this caption special?

I can not say how many parts this will be. I will be selecting as I post each one, where the next part will be. My guess and hope it will be three parts, but I will see how things go when I post the next part and look over my work to see if I can split it. into three parts.

*Hugs*

This is really good and I'm the first to read it, nice pics  

baby5522
THE

HALLOWEEN

COMPLETE

SISSY

TRANSFORMATION:

Phases

Dan Hardy, a bully and a misfit teenager had been talked into by a little girl to visit Dark Valley Cemetery, said to be haunted and that even a wicked old witch also roamed there. Dan did not believe in such things and felt that going there would be such a waste of time. Until that little girl had dared him to go and he was not one to walk away or back out of a dare.

When Dan had turned up at the place it was neither as scary or as haunted as the rumours lead people to believe the place to be. But the part about the wicked witch was sure real enough. For, she had suddenly appeared from out of nowhere, right before Dan's eyes, she was truly the most ugliest looking witch that Dan had ever seen, she had warts and all, worse than that, she had warts on top of her other warts.

Her skin was green like how witches are depicted to be like in pictures and painting. This witch however, was the very living embodiment of that. No matter how hard that was for Dan to believe, that was certain he was just merely having a bad dram and would wake up soon. However, he was not waking up. He did not realise or acknowledge this at first until later on, but at a moment too late...

He had been frozen on the spot somehow, he could talk, but do nothing more than that. His head was fixed facing a full length mirror that was stood up all by itself, defying gravity. Dan's short black hair had been changed to long blood red in colour. But his transformation was not about to end just there, the witch had only just gotten started.

(Dan's Eybrows Change Colour To Match His Hair)

Just as Dan felt like his hair had been on fire, he had felt the same sensation happen to his eyebrows and right before his very own eyes, he saw his thick black bushy eyebrows get thinner and then change colour to match the colour of his hair. It did not help that he looked as though he was enjoying what was being done to him, as he had a big grin upon his face.

But there was nothing he could do about that. But the witch was still not done with him. Which was much to Dan's dismay. But he was helpless to be be able to do anything about it, as he could only look on at the reflection of the mirror and watch as to what next the witch intended to change next.

(Dan In Just His Y-Fronts)

Dan looked on in horror as his black T-shirt was first to vanish, then oddly, his sneakers vanished next, then his socks and his tight fitting jeans was the last item to completely vanish, just leaving him stood now posing in front of the full length mirror. “Why are you doing this to me?” Asked Dan, nearly almost in tears. But the witch did not take pity on him, nor was she impressed with his question.

"As if you need to ask! You damn know only too very well as to the why. I detect a mild hint of regret, but that won't save you now boy... You have fuelled my wrath, aside from that, you also need to be taught a lesson in not to pick on little girl several times less than your own age.” Replied the witch with a fury the likes Dan never thought could be possible. “Yes, I think that will do nicely.” Remarked the witch suddenly, but she was not talking directly to Dan, but to her self, he felt like making a remark about one talking to one's self.

But decided that, that would most likely be the worst mistake he could ever make and would end up regretting it, even more than what he was mildly starting to regret. As far as the witch was concerned, Dan was not being regretful enough, but that was about to be changed. Dan felt that his Y-Fronts were on fire, just exactly as the sensation was with his eyebrows. The feeling faded away, much to Dan's relief, but the look of pure shear horror came upon his face the moment he saw what his Y-Fronts had now been changed into.

(The Sissy Pink Princess Diaper)

"No... Oh God No...” Dan cried out in shock and horror.
"Oh Yes my dear boy. That very Sissy Pink Princess Diaper is exactly what you deserve to be in. And it won't come off, not even if you try to remove the tapes that have it fastened to. Those are not just merely ordinary diapers I have put on you my dear sweet Sissy. As that is what you are now and will be so for the rest of your life...” Remarked the witch.

It was at this exact stage and process of being gradually transformed, did Dan start to realise and acknowledge the fact that he was not having a bad dream, bad dreams, a person can wake up from, and he was not waking up, which meant either he was stuck in a bad dream. Which was not likely, which only left one other possibility, that what was happening, was truly for real, no matter how impossible that was.

"B... B... B... But I am not a Sissy. Or have any desire to be one...” Replied Dan who was starting to cry. “You're a Sissy now, like it or not... But in time, you will come to enjoy being one, it is inevitable. Before this night is over, you shall find your self needing to go and I do not mean just to wee, I also mean the need to do a poopy. That diaper wont come off until I feel you really need to be changed and that won't be until you filled up that diaper...”

The shock on Dan's face was worth a million pictures. But no one was around to take them. But the witch was already aware of this, but she was going to take care of that real soon. “It may seem such a shame to make such a mess in such a pretty diaper, but have no fear, it can be easily cleaned with the use of magic so that I can put it back on you again...” Dan's face went several shades even more paler than what it already was, if that was possible.

Right now, with what this witch had already done to Dan, anything was possible. “Before I finalise and seal your fate my dear Sissy. I shall reveal to you now the real me. I give you my word, what you about to see is no illusion or a trick. But if you wish not to believe what you are about to see. Then that is clearly your problem, not mine.” Remarked the witch, as she suddenly transformed right before Dan's very eyes.

(Kara, The Good Witch)
[img][/img]

What had now appeared before Dan's very eyes, was a vision of perfect beauty and no mistake. A most enchantingly beautiful woman with orangey red like hair, cat green eyes, wearing a lovely outfit, with a short skirt and something that resembled something like long drawers/bloomers. To which did Dan in no way laugh or make fun of her for wearing them.

A little bag had appeared by her left foot to which inside of it, was her familiar. A cat of course, as everyone all knew a witch's familiar to be a cat. But surprisingly, it was not at all a black cat as all witch's familiars have been known to be and drawn, or painted as such. Or was that just only with bad witches? Dan wondered. “Who... who are you?” Dan asked in awe of the beauty that was now stood before him.

"I am Kara. I am in fact a good witch. Regardless to what you may think, because of what I have done to you already. As I have told you, this is your punishment. And to ensure that you wont re-offend, as so many boys like you at your age that do commit a crime, only end up committing the same crime again, unable to learn their lesson. I have already seen into your mind and I have seen that you are no different. Making you be a Sissy is a kindness to you. But you are to be humiliated, before the night is over, you at least deserve that much.”

Replied Kara. “I'm sorry... truly I am....” Replied Dan, truly with sincere and genuine regret. “Your fate is already fixed my dear Sissy. It would do better to accept that.” Replied Kara softly, but firmly. Dan looked at her with pleading, begging eyes, but Kara was not about to even now take pity on him. She smiled as she looked at Dan's desperate pleading expression on his face change to one of shear horror as to what his final transformation was...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Baby Butch
The story is very interesting and scary for Halloween. I see female domination is in Dan's future. The little girl must of known about the witch, so she tricked him. I like the story and the way you introduced the images.

I thought it was pretty funny when Dan ended up in just briefs. Then even funnier as he appeared again in the princess diaper. You did a good job with the images by altering them. The hair changes are also very nice. What else is in store for Dan?

I also liked the pretty witch with the white cat in the bag. I never heard of that before.
baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment. The whole point of this post was meant to be, that I would post each part at a time and the third and final one with it's own sub 2 parts to be posted a bit more closer to the day of Halloween itself. I know it takes time for the comments to come in. But I feel none will until everyone all sees the complete transformation, which actually does not end just there.

I will be posting the third part, part one of it, soon, then leave it for a couple of days and post the 2nd part of part 3. Confusing I know, but like I mentinoned on my wall in my profile page, part 3 ended up longer than I thought it would, so, I had split part 3 into two sub parts.

Part 1 of Part 3 and Part 2 of Part 3. To make what I am trying to say more clear and to help make more sense to everyone, to which I hope it does so? I am glad that you found so far the first two parts scary and yet funny at the same time.

I am gald that you like the gradual image changes. Once again my special male avatar that I have, to which now I have a few different ones, the child male avatar being the one I use the most. The avatar that I used here is my tall male avatar that I ahave, though, this hieght is average, as there is a much taller male avatar available, but this one I like the hieght, as it is just right to pass for a teen male to early 20's.

The other avatars that I have, are good too, but the one I use the most, is so far the best small male avatar that IMVU has to offer. I used the exact same tall male avatar for my Sissy Mike Character of The Adventures Of Sissy Mike, then again for my Na'Ru Character of the Na'Ru story and now of course here for this Halloween Special Capie.

It has been a real boon to have found, when I was looking through male avatars, when the hair gets removed they all look the same as my other male avatars. I wanted one in which his hair would be different that remains as the default hair setting and that black hair style before changing it to the red long hair, is that avatar's natural default hair style, which is so cool.

With having now such a good huge range of outfits in my inventory on IMVU, Changing Dan's hair and his clothes was easy to do. Adding the the speach bubles and the text inside them was a little hard, but reletively easy, the real hardest part was inserting the image of Dan aka Sissy into other images.

You will see what I mean when I post part 1 of Part 3. Though another good example of what I mean, can be found in the Na'Ru imagined Book Cover, where I placed my two different versions of the Na'Ru character against two different backgrounds, that are not part of my IMVU program. The City Background and the Castle Background, those are images I found from my most used images site source. Yahoo Images Search Results Website.

And no, I did not use Photoshop. I have near to the next best thing to that though, its's a tool that is part of freeware art program called Photopossibilities. The special tool it has is called the Polygon Cropper, unlike the standard cropping tool of most art prgrams have, that crops in box shape.

The Poloygon Cropper actually crops around the image of what ever I want to crop around, be it have straight or curved lines. The hardest part is controlling the croping motion itself. Photoshop may have a more easy function in which you click on an image you want to insert into another picture and it is a simple click away from achieving that. Or I at least hope that it is like that and that easy.

As I would one day like to save up and buy the photoshop program, so I hope it's ability to insert one image into another one is more easier than what I am using right now. Anyway, that is how I can put the image of my IMVU Avatar into another image. Oh, I first download my saved photo image on IMVU, for anyone who is interested in knowing the whole process that went into making the whole cappie+story.

And of course you all now know how I can change the outfits etc. I just go to what is in my inventory, there is a chatagory for each thing, like Hair, all hair styles go there. Eyes and Eyebrows all fit under the Eyes Catagory. Tops, this includes dresses, all fit under the Tops Catagory, Bottoms is skirts and of course panties and diapers to which there is a good selection of now at IMVU fwo the male avatar, though it could do with some more in the way of cute ones like the ones I have with the Princess on it, as shown in The Adventures Of Sissy Mike.

For those who do nto have a lot in the ay of virtual money, can earn it via lots of good offers on IMVU, unlike Second Life which is although good in other areas, but not so good in others, does not offer such things as IMVU do, for when you want to buy nice cute outfits, not to mention some of the prices for things on Second Life are just way too much.

There are some prices on IMVU that can be just as too much and aught not to be so high in the first place. But at least there are lots of products with good sensible and decent prices, to which on the whole buying outfits for an avatar is more easier than it is to buy outfits on Second Life.

On a final last note, wearing an outfit and changing it for another is also a whloe lot mreo easier to do on IMVU than it is to do on Second Life. In my personal view, both have their own fualts and could do with learning from each other at what works best
, each virtual programs have the potential to be greate, both have their good and bad points. I am as yet to come across something similar to both, but that is better than those two, but I am more than happy to try out soemthign esle similar if anyone things there is something that is slightly better than those two. I will give it a try.

Anyway, fank you so much for comment Baby Butch, I hope I get more comments soon. I hope what I have said to you and it is for everyone else too, that it has been very useful to know?

*Lots of hugs and kisses to you.*

The story is very interesting and scary for Halloween. I see female domination is in Dan's future. The little girl must of known about the witch, so she tricked him. I like the story and the way you introduced the images.

I thought it was pretty funny when Dan ended up in just briefs. Then even funnier as he appeared again in the princess diaper. You did a good job with the images by altering them. The hair changes are also very nice. What else is in store for Dan?

I also liked the pretty witch with the white cat in the bag. I never heard of that before.  

baby5522
THE

HALLOWEEN

COMPLETE

SISSY

TRANSFORMATION:

The Final Transformation

Part 1:

Dan Hardy, a trouble maker and a teen bully, had been dared by a little girl to visit Dark Valley Cemetery, a place said to be haunted and that it has also a wicked witch that roams there. The part about the witch was true. But not everything is all that it appears to be. A lesson Dan slowly had learned the moment that the ugly looking witch hand turned into a most truly beautiful one.

She truly was the most heavenly sight that Dan had ever seen. Her name was Kara, for a witch, she did not have the stereo type black cat, as most known witches are depicted to have. All of Dan's clothes had been magically removed from him, he had been left standing face to face with his reflection, wearing nothing but a pink diaper that had the words Princess on it, in large letters at the top. But the diaper was not the end of his transformation.

(The Sissy Fairy Outfit. Front Shot)

Dan could only look on in shock as he saw that he was now in a full and complete Sissy Fairy outfit, that was a mix of girlie white socks with bows on them, a pink net and lace short skirt, stocking that were attached to a sissy pink garter belt underneath a PVC Leotard, along with the diaper that was still on him. The outfit was finished off with a tiara on his head, with also a purple bow at the back and to add to the complete look, a pair of pink wings were attached to the back of the PVC Leotard.

Kara looked on pleased with her work. “You look very pretty my Sissy Dear. Sissy is what you are, and Sissy shall be your name too.” Replied Kara with a sinister chuckle. “What? No... please any other name but that one.” Pleaded Dan. “Oh no, Sissy you are now by nature, so Sissy is what you are by name. Now turn around for me, or I could simply make you do it. But I would much prefer to have your full and complete cooperation from now on. Now that your transformation is complete. I see no point in which to keep you held by magic, but hold you there, control you like a puppet I shall, should you give me no other choice but to do so.”

Warned Kara in reply. Dan looked at her in shock. But he had a feeling that she meant what she had said. So once he felt the power or what ever it was that had him held frozen on the spot, suddenly lift from him and that he could feel his legs and arms, etc. Dan, aka Sissy slowly turned around. Another full length mirror had suddenly appeared the moment he had turned around, so that it reflect what could be seen from the mirror that was behind him, so that he could see what the fairy outfit looked from behind.

(The Sissy Fairy Outfit. Back Shot)

Kara then suddenly produced a camera to take a close up picture of Sissy's face, before she was ready to take him with her to further carry out her punishment of him.

(A Close Up Shot Of Sissy's Face)

"Now then Sissy my Dear.” Uttered Kara once satisfied that she had Sissy's complete cooperation, or hoped that she did. But if she had to, she would use the puppet spell on Sissy and make him do what ever she wanted him to do. To further compound his punishment. “The night is still young, I think all of those girls you picked on will love to see you in your Halloween Costume.”

"What? No way... I can't be seen like this in public.” Kara was ready to use her spell, as she did not much like Sissy's reply. “The very moment you began and kept on picking on those girls younger than your self Sissy Boy...” Remarked Kara, putting emphasis on the words Sissy and Boy. “You lost the right to do anything. So you will do as you are told, or I will make you truly be sorry. So which is it going to be?”
Replied Kara in an angry tone of voice.

Dan knew that it was pointless, he just may as well accept that his name now and forever is Sissy and that is exactly what he was going to be now for the rest of his life. Nothing was going to change that, not even if he can manage to be a good boy, correction... a good Sissy and behave. His life of being the teen boy he once used to be was all over. “Can you at least put make up on me?”

Sissy asked, not even happy that he even asked Kara that question. She smiled as she saw how much Sissy squirmed from just simply, merely mentioning the word lipstick. She knew that she was going to have some fun humiliating him, as part of his punishment. “Why is that? Why would you want me to put lipstick on you?” Sissy looked shocked that she would have to ask why.

"Because I almost nearly look like a girl, that I may as well look like one in as much way possible. So the flat chest is a bit of a dead give away that I am a boy in a fairy outfit.”
"Don't you mean a Sissy Boy? That is exactly what you are. You're not meant to look completely like a girl. So no make up. You are a Sissy Boy in Fairy Outfit, to which everyone will all see and know, that is part of your punishment. You can either come with me, or I can make you do so.”

Replied Kara, that was Sissy's last and final warning, if he as so much answered back like that again, she will not put up with it. Sissy gave a big sigh. His fate it seemed was sealed, there was no way out. Only things far worse than what he was wearing now could possibly happen to him, like end up being used like a doll and wearing a very short Sissy Baby like dress, that shows off a pair of Sissy frilly pink pair of plastic panties.

A sudden thought occurred to Sissy, that, that may just be exactly what he was going to up wearing next. So what more worse than that could things get, he had a few ideas of just how worse things could be. He had no one to blame for himself, he was being punished plain and simple, it would be better to take it like the Sissy that he was and accept it. He offered to Kara his hand, indicating that she could take it, and that he would go with her.

Kara had read his thoughts, a smile came across her face. “I think this is going to be the best Halloween ever.” She remarked as she took hold of Sissy's hand and lead her out to where the girls she had teased, as Dan, were all out trick-a-treating and they all turned around to see who the cute fairy was, until they all saw and realized who it was. They all burst out laughing, before Sissy knew what was happening, he was being lead to the front of the other children, while an older girl that was a sister to one of the younger girl's suddenly got out her camera and took a picture.

(The Girls Halloween Party)

Oh how all of the girls laughed and teased Sissy, who could only stand there and cry. “Don't be such a big baby about it Sissy. Or I just may change your costume for a Sissy Baby Girl One.” Remarked Kara, not too impressed with how Sissy was handling the situation. That remark only made the girls laugh even more. “Miss, I do not know who you are, but you have done something I kind have been wanting to do to Dan for a long time.”

Remarked one the one who had taken the girl's Halloween group photograph. “Please, call me Kara, As that is my name.” Replied Kara. “Thank you Kara, like I was saying, I have wanted to do the very thing that you have done to Dan here. But lacked the know how, of going about such things, how did you manage it and what had prompted you to do it?”

"This Sissy here was rude, ill mannered and darn right insulting towards me. As for how I was able to transform him, I am sorry, but that will have to remain my little secret. But you are welcome to show him off. That was one of my reasons for bringing the sissy to you and that is Dan's name from now on, by the way. Sissy.” Replied Kara, just simply revelling in what she told the older girl. “Oh Kara, I could hug you. May I?”

"Of course you can and what your name may be?”
"Oh how silly of me. My name is Linda. Linda Dawson.” Replied Linda, as she flung her arms around Kara and gave her a great big hug. Kara gladly accepted the big hug, as she hugged Linda in return. She soon broke the hug and took hold of Sissy's hand. “Oh, may I?” Asked Linda as she saw that Kara was still holding Sissy's other hand.

With a big smile Kara replied. “Why of course you may. It would be an honour. I will come with you, to make sure to keep Sissy in line.” Linda suddenly gave Kara another big hug. “Oh that is wonderful, I was going to ask you to come along anyway.” Before Sissy could protest, which she knew would only get her into even deeper trouble if she did. Was soon being dragged off to a Halloween party her mother was running.

Linda had met Dan and knew of what a mean boy he was. Dan had been pretty well known for that. He did have a reputation after all, most people knew him. So Helen, Linda's mother, got a wonderful and most unexpected surprise when Linda turned up at the party with Dan in tow and was told of his new name. Again Linda took another photo just as Helen made a remark to Sissy.

(Linda's Halloween Party)

Sissy did not say anything, he was feeling so humiliated and ashamed, until he was suddenly poked by Kara with her Sceptre. “Ouch! What did you do that for?” Sissy asked tearfully. “I warned you crying like a baby. Helen gave you a complement, it is only polite to thank her in the proper way.” Replied Kara, with her eyebrows arched up in anger.
"What? In what proper way are you talking about?” Asked Sissy, but Kara gave him a look which he realised, that he was meant to use his head.

How was he supposed to know, but it then suddenly hit him, in just what way Kara had meant. But that was so beneath him and she knew it. But Sissy did not dare disobey. For he was beginning to believe the that she was truly capable of doing just anything to him, should he not comply. So carefully he told in each hand the ends of the short pink skirt, bended his lag a little behind the other one. All of the people who were at the Halloween party all looked on in shear amazement and amusement too, as Sissy suddenly did a curtsey and said out loud to Helen in a sweet high pitched Sissy voice.

"Fank you for the compliment Miss Helen.” To which Helen could not help but burst out laughing, as so did everyone else. Then she came close to lift up Sissy's head that had suddenly dropped in shame. “You're welcome and it would not do for you to hide that pretty face of yours.”
"Yeth Miss Helen.” Replied Sissy with a perfect lisp and best of all it had not required no magic at all from Kara. But before Sissy knew what was happening, he was being whisked away again, faster than he could keep up with. He was taken to yet another Halloween party, but this one was inside someone's house. Aunt Susan's House. Where Linda's aunt lived. She was just as surprised and shocked to see Dan wearing such a cute Sissy Fairy outfit.

TO BE CONTINUED....

baby5522
I just realised, I did not mention what you said about the witch's cat in the bag, Baby Butch. Sorry about that. The pictuer is not exactly that of a witch, but she does have that witch look about her and as since the cat is part of the whole picture, I thought it would be a nice idea to have the woman in the image be not only a good witch, but to have a white cat that happens to be in a bag, which could be somekind of an alternate dimension in which the cat can play eat and sleep in. It's really up to each own persons imagination as to what the bag is for, but what I have said is my own take on it. I encourage all to use their own imagination and please do let meknow your own thoughts of what you think the bag could be for. It looks like that our Sissy is in for far more than he bargined for. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Jessiebaby

I just realised, I did not mention what you said about the witch's cat in the bag, Baby Butch. Sorry about that. The pictuer is not exactly that of a witch, but she does have that witch look about her and as since the cat is part of the whole picture, I thought it would be a nice idea to have the woman in the image be not only a good witch, but to have a white cat that happens to be in a bag, which could be somekind of an alternate dimension in which the cat can play eat and sleep in. It's really up to each own persons imagination as to what the bag is for, but what I have said is my own take on it. I encourage all to use their own imagination and please do let meknow your own thoughts of what you think the bag could be for. It looks like that our Sissy is in for far more than he bargined for. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Could u please make more, especially sissy using his diaper
" I'm a little girl now"
baby5522
Fank you for your comment teenpoopydiaper, there is more images to come. But not in the nature of which you speak of. The character of Sissy is just an Avatar, though it is possible to buy diapers that are wet, I mean they have been done to look like they have soaked right through, I am not too sure about messy ones, if thoses have been created as yet on IMVU, if there were any diapers like that, I would not buy, something of that nature, while it is ok for me to write about that. However, personally, I would not want to show something like that visually.

That is just my own personal preferrence, so please do not take my reply the wrong way please. So long as you can imagine the charater using the diaper and filling it up, clear in your mind, nothing else than that is needed. If you like to see images of that sort of thing, and if it is not against the rules here, images like that, you will be able to find and look at.

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying reading the story and viewing the images/captions. It has been a love of joy puting the whole thing together. Be on the look out for part 2 of part 3, as I have decided to post it right asap. Rather than leave posting it for a couple of days.

*Hugs*

Could u please make more, especially sissy using his diaper  

baby5522
THE

HALLOWEEN

COMPLETE

SISSY

TRANSFORMATION:

The Final Transformation

Part 2:

Dan Hardy, a trouble maker and a teen bully, after being dared to go to Dark Valley Cemetery, meeting an ugly witch that turned out to be truly beautiful. He had been made to be punished by the witch, that had put him into a Sissy Fairy Outfit and named him Sissy. To which he had to accept, he was taken to see the girls that he had bullied and since then, he has been taken from place to another by Linda Dawson, who's little sister was just one of the many little girl victims that Dan had bullied. He was taken to meet Linda's aunt, Susan, who was determined to humiliate Sissy Dan even further.

(Susan's Halloween Party)

Susan had remarked in a bit of mock baby talk just for the fun of it. There was no denying how so Sissy it all was, all that lace and netting on the skirt, the PVC Leotard etc. That it was in no way a child's fairy outfit, a Sissy, Sissy was and that was the whole point of the outfit to make sure everyone all knew, just what a real Sissy that he was. All of the children there at the party laughed just as much as the children did at Helen's Halloween Party.

Again Sissy knew what was expected of him, before Kara had to poke him again with her Sceptre. “Fank you for your compliment Miss Susan.” To which Sissy lisped and curtsied at the same time perfectly, that it was such a joy for everyone to see him do it. But there was no rest for Sissy, he was being dragged off, before he could catch his poor breath. He was taken to another outside Halloween party that was being held, but by non other than Dan's old rival, Donny Drake.

He was a coloured guy Dan actually feared, which was part of why he took on the whole macho hard act. It had surprisingly worked and had won Dan some respect, though secretly Donny had his doubts about Dan. How could Linda do this to him? And why was not Kara doing something to stop Linda? His fate was now well and truly sealed, the moment Linda tapped on Donny's shoulder to get his attention, to which he turned and saw who had tapped him, as well as Dan all dressed up like a Sissy Fairy.

"Donny, this is Dan, to which I'm sure that you remember that tried to be tough like you. Well he is no more as you can see and his name is now Sissy.” Announced Linda, for what it was worth, she just might as well have announced his death sentence. Donny eyed Sissy up and down with a big smirk on his face and then said to him.

(Donny Drake)

Sissy Shook his head, but was poked in the ribs by Kara with her Sceptre. “Thank Donny and let him know how much you like being a Sissy and that you love your Sissy Fairy Costume.” Remarked Kara. The look of shock and horror on Sissy's face was utterly priceless. To which Linda took a photograph of. "Fank you for the complement, I really love being a Sissy and my Sissy Fairy Outfit." Remarked Sissy in total humiliation, to which everyone all laghed at. Then Linda quickly dragged Sissy off once again with the sound of Donny's laugher echoing behind them.

Linda came to an all girls only Halloween Party, when the bouncers saw Dan, they were not prepared to let him in, no matter the fact that he was dressed like a complete Sissy Fairy. “I'm sorry Linda, you know the rules, no boys allowed. Not even a Sissy one.”
"I know that Larry. But I want all of my friends to see Dan, you see, but I can not do that if you wont let him in...” Remarked Linda, then whispered something into Larry's ear.

"Okay, he can go in with you, but that Sissy had better do the favour, or I will have to have you barred from the club for a week, that's only fair.” Replied Larry with a big grin on his face. To which Sissy had a worried look on his face. But Kara quickly came up to have a word in Sissy's ear. "What ever she has promised him that you will do, you will do it, no questions, no exceptions. You will do it or I will have you do worse, do I make my self clear?”

Sissy nodded, to which Kara replied with a big smile on her face with an inclination as to what the favour was, that Sissy would have to perform at a later point. As payment for being allowed to go into the Lesbian's Club: Ladies & Ladies. Sissy was soon being dragged inside of the club where all of the girls in the club were of course Lesbians, Linda's all time best friend Charlotte, was enjoying the night time festivities, she heard a bit of a commotion going on, so she turned her head to see what it was and got a shock, but also a very pleasant surprise.

(The Lesbian Night Club: Ladies & Ladies)

There was all kinds of lesbians there, some with short hair, who could be easily mistaken for guys, but most others all had medium to very long hair. Charlotte simply could hardly believe her eyes, when she had voiced her surprise in such a really loud voice, it did not take too long for everyone else to all turn around and look to see for theme selves.

Soon the whole club was filled with an outburst of laughter. The girls teased and humiliated Sissy without end. To which he simply broke down into tears. “I think that Sissy here has had too learned his lesson well enough girls. I think it is time I got him home now.” Remarked Kara. All of the girls at the club sighed, but had did not for one moment regret reducing Sissy to tears. Kara dried them up before taking hold of her hand and leaving the club. “Bye bye Sissy, pleased do come here again some time...” Called out Charlotte, who burst out laughing again, as so did all of the other girls at the club as Kara and Sissy left.

"I am not finished with you yet. But not to worry, no more humiliation, you have my word on that. But I would like to take a few photographs at a few favourite places of mine that I know off, then I shall then take you home.” Said Kara in a soft and gentle voice to Sissy, as she took him by his hand and lead him to the North End of Dark Valley, to a place called Dark Wood.

To which also had a haunted cemetery, but with Kara at Sissy's side, she was safe for the night. Come along, I need you to stand, just right there.” Remarked Kara and pointed between two tomb stones in the cemetery, to which now, Sissy looked at her with frightened eyes. “You are safe, you have my word on that. Stand there for just a moment and I promise you, we shall be on our way in no time at all.” Sissy did as she was told to do and stood exactly on the spot where Kara had told her to do so and Kara took a picture.

(Dark Wood Cemetery)

"Good Sissy.” Remarked Kara as she finished taking the photograph, then she took Sissy by his hand and lead him towards a dead spooky looking house, to which Sissy tried to pull away from her in shear fear. Kara held Sissy tightly and she felt him tremble in her arms, that man in in the window is not a real person, this is simply a prop house used for horror movies, the place is not even remotely haunted. Of that you have my word on.”

Remarked Kara in a near soft sort of cooing voice, that helped to calm the very frightened Sissy indeed. Kara gently lead Sissy up onto the front porch deck, hugged him briefly then stepped away to take a photograph. “Did as you did before for me and that place really was haunted, you managed to pose so well, despite that. So please pose again for me now.” Said Kara in such a way, that Sissy simply could not refuse her, but could not understand as to why.
*FLASH!* Went the camera and the picture was soon taken.

(Dark Wood Haunted House)

Unexpectedly, Kara gave Sissy a huge big hug. “Thank you Sissy, you have been so very brave and good for me, one last trial and it is definitely home time and I am a woman of my word. Don't worry, it is nothing too bad. I swear.” Remarked Kara in that soft and trusting voice of hers, as she lead Sissy far away from the dark and foreboding place that was the entirety of Dark Valley.

Kara even used her magic to get to a well lit street, there was an odd looking bus nearby, to she she went towards, Sissy got on it with her, but the inside of it, was not what he was expecting at all, it looked like a little miniature sort of dance club with even a dance pole inside of it. “I would like to see you do a little Sissy dance, just for me please. And of course to pose by that dance pole. I'll reward you for doing so.” Remarked Kara.

Sissy somehow was inclined to do what was asked of him without Kara having to prod or threaten him to do what was asked of him. He expertly slide up and down the dance pole like a professional erotic pole dancer. Then he happily posed for her, after he had finished. Kara was so happy to how Sissy was taking to obeying her now so naturally. Little did Sissy know what was yet to be the final seal on his fate.

(The Party Bus)

Kara hugged and surprisingly kissed her Sissy. “That is only part of your reward. The rest you shall get, for when we return home.” Said Kara softly in Sissy's ear. A part of her brain was confused. Surely he was going to be taken back to his home, and be returned to being Dan again, but he had forgotten what he had been told. But it all became very clear again by the time she Kara brought him to a stylish house with very stylish Halloween decorations that lit up the entire house.

"I just need one more photograph for the night Sissy and then you will get the rest of that reward, as I promised you.”Said Kara very suddenly. But Sissy stood exactly where she wanted him to stand and posed for her, again, the camera flash went and the photograph was taken.

(Kara's House)

Kara smiled as the last photo had been taken, for the night time of events, it was sure was the last photo. But not completely the last photo ever. She took hold of Sissy's hand who gave her a curious look. “Here we are at last my sweet Sissy. Home, my home. Which is now your home too. Did you really think that I was going to take you back to your own home? That apartment of yours?” She remarked with a serious tone in her voice.

Sissy hung her head low and had a sad look on her face. Kara lifted up Sissy's head by his chin to meet with her own face. Their eyes looked onto each other. “I had told you that you would be a Sissy forever. My Sissy in fact, you have submitted to me perfectly, to which I now give this unto you.” Sissy felt his neck tingle, but this time it did not feel like it was on fire.

Kara took Sissy by the hand and lead him into the house, right on up to her bedroom, where there was a full length mirror, to which Sissy now saw a jewelled encrusted pink collar around his neck. There was a kind of a sadness and a happiness all rolled to one in the reflection of his eyes. He realised that Kara was now his Mistress for life and he was her Submissive Pet, and he actually was happy to be so, they both embraced each other and went on to live happily ever after with each other.

THE END.

Jessiebaby
Thanks, sorry if I got u mad, I wanna be a good girl
" I'm a little girl now"

baby5522
Awww, No, you did not get me mad at all teenpoopydiaper. I am not upset, I just wanted to say that the character is not seen filling up his diaper and to explain why, just in case you wanted to know that.

*Hugs you reassuringly. Then gives you another hug.*

Thanks, sorry if I got u mad, I wanna be a good girl  

Baby Butch
Wow, this is an amazing cappie story and it is getting better. I can't believe the outfit for Sissy Dan, he is a pink sissy fairy in a princess diaper.

The new image is really cool, I love how you made him show up at the girls he teased party. I also like how he blends in with the kids who are in costume.

Great humiliation story, I will have to come back to finish it later. I like the way the sissy fairy wings and tierra look like they are glowing.

baby5522
Awww, fank you Baby Butch for your comment. Take your time, Both part 1 and 2 of Part 3 have quite a lot images in both parts, so there is a lot all going on in each part.

I am glad that you like the images and the story both. The fairy wings are a natural bright pink as so is the tiara, but after having a good close look of the images, I can see what you mean about how they both apear to be glowing, thank you for pointing that out to me.

It is a super awesome effect that I was not even aware of. Though I did noticed how they seem to stand out so much than the rest of the Sissy Fairy Costume.

I had hard work, but also fun with inserting Dan into the images of live still shots. Once the polygon crop has been made, I can then insert the image that I have of Dan, that appears much larger than he actually appears to be from the orginal IMVU background I took him out of.

But with a few clicks I can scale the figure of Dan to being at the right hieght and right width, with only one small draw back if I shrink him down, the same thing happens should a shrink an image of me down, I gave that a test.

The pixels of the image get all squashed up and distorted, so, the figure of Dan had to be taller, where he looks as nearly almost as tall as the two houses, that I used to insert him in with those houses in the background.

Other than that drawback, for tool that is part of a program that is completely free, I ain't complaining with the prgams tool technical little problem, to which I am sure will be fixed, if the problem is fixable, the next time Photopossiblities update their systems and make changes to the program.

The image of Dan next to the boy in the Spiderman costume, in the original shot, there is another boy, or it could be a girl, it is a little hard to tell. Normally, I can tell when a boy is a boy, even one that is wearing a derss and looking like a girl. Anyway, put Dan over the image of the boy/girl in the batgirl costume, there was the legs of the boy/girl that still could be seen so I had to use another clevre tool called the clone tool to use the pictures natural backround of the grass to paint over where the legs of the boy/girl were showing.

Almost 9 times out of ten I can tell which is a boy or a girl. Which is not bad. Anyway, there is a boy/girl in a batgirl costume, because the costume has a skirt attached to it, but I am nto one to assume that it has to be a girl in the costume, since Halloween or fancy dress parties are the only other times or other events where a boy can look and be like a Sissy to his heart content, dressed as a Fairy etc.

Those it seems are the only times where in the mainstream public is it then socially acceptable for a boy to be in a tutu, dresed like Dorothy, or little Bo-Peep. Without such a thing being such a huge taboo.

The moment a boy dreses that way when it is not such a thing as Halloween etc. That the same act as being all dressed up immediately becomes, amazingly completely unacceptable in the public mainstream.

It's really sad when that sort of thing happens and how something like that is ok in one way, but not in another. When will people learn how to get past such silly notions etc. What ever they think or believe, it is not fair, nor is it right.

But I digress... Fank you so, so, so very much Baby Butch, your comments help in more ways than I could ever put into words. It is comments like yours and that of all those who do and have commented, all have helped me to develop doing better captions.

I do hope that you have noticed, as to all those who have commented aslo have noticed too, that the quality of my caption have gotten considerably better. I would like to think or at least hope that they have?

And I honestly thought I would never be able to do captions at all. Truly, I thought that. The images that I have found have helped enormously, the more that is going on in a picture the easer it is to do captions too. I would say that at least in my experience, that an image with not much going in it, makes doing a caption a bit mroe harder to do.

Not that is a bad thing, as it requires to draw from one's own imagination, but for those who do not have much, or little imagination, would find doing a caption for a picture with more going on in that picture far more easy to write a caption for.

I know I have said this before, but it is truly the images themselves that tell you the story of what is going on, and the more things that appear to be going on inside any picture, tells you a far better story of what is going on, than any picture would do so that had less things going on in the image.

What is is your view on that please Baby Butch? Please do let me know here, unless you want that to be personal, then send me a PM.

I look forward to your comment on part 2 of part 3. I am excited already about what you will have to say, fank you, fank you so much.

*Hugs & kissses*

Wow, this is an amazing cappie story and it is getting better. I can't believe the outfit for Sissy Dan, he is a pink sissy fairy in a princess diaper.

The new image is really cool, I love how you made him show up at the girls he teased party. I also like how he blends in with the kids who are in costume.

Great humiliation story, I will have to come back to finish it later. I like the way the sissy fairy wings and tierra look like they are glowing.  

gigglesalot
great story. please write more. I love the thought of being turned into a sissy against his will and then made a slave for doing it so well.
Diapered and Pretty!

baby5522
Awww, fank you gigglesalot for such lovely comment. I am glad that you like this very special Halloween Cappie Extra. I will do more cappies at some point, this special one was the biggest project I have ever worked on, for a Cappie+ that is.

I have been posting quite a lot, both captions, stories etc. So I plan to take a bit of a break, I still have as yet lots of other captions to do, so not to worry, I have not run out of ideas or anything like that, I just simply need a good break. I am happy that you enjoyed this caption special, as I have enjoyed putting it all together, it really has been a labour of love to do.

*Hugs*

great story. please write more. I love the thought of being turned into a sissy against his will and then made a slave for doing it so well.  

Baby Butch
Poor Dan is really being humiliated. I have seen you sense of humor in this story. I like the way the text ended in a couple places, then continued with a speech bubble.

The pictures are scary yet funny with the pink sissy fairy image added to them Dan went to many parties, the Lesbian one was certainly humiliating.

The whole cappie story is very good and certainly different, thanks for putting it all together.

Hug from Baby Butch : )

baby5522
Awww, fank ooo so, so, so vrey much Baby Butch for your comment. I am so happy beyond mention with everything youhave said. I am glad that you loved the speach bubbles that I did with the images.

I loved adding those, the expression of that girls face in the Lesbian Club image, though I do not know if it was really a real lesbian club, it be spooky if it was one. I just felt it seemed like a place for Lesbians, I like Lesbians and it just seemed too good an opportunty to pass up to have Dan being taken to one, it added to his himiliation perfectly well.

I was glad I found really good halloween related images from my usual source that I use. I could not have done the 2 sub parts of part 3 without them.

*Hugs to you too.*

Poor Dan is really being humiliated. I have seen you sense of humor in this story. I like the way the text ended in a couple places, then continued with a speech bubble.

The pictures are scary yet funny with the pink sissy fairy image added to them Dan went to many parties, the Lesbian one was certainly humiliating.

The whole cappie story is very good and certainly different, thanks for putting it all together.

Hug from Baby Butch : )  

sissydina218
great story amy love the way you used your pics with the story it made it come more to life for me, and really liked seeing all the things you can make the sissy do after he was transformed, thanks

baby5522
Awww, fank you Sissydina for your comment. Much appreciated. You're vrey welcome, Iloved doing this special set of captions, I am happy that you liked both the images and the stories that went with them. It was a wonderful blend between story and captions, it worked better than I could have hoped it would.

*Hugs*

great story amy love the way you used your pics with the story it made it come more to life for me, and really liked seeing all the things you can make the sissy do after he was transformed, thanks  

Baby Butch
This is one of the better threads I have seen posted. 

Great job putting back all those images after the technical roblems PetBabyAmy.

*Hugs Baby Butch*

Moderators Note: Because you added children in a few pictures I had to change the rating to All PG 13. The thread can't be rated R.

baby5522
A Big Fank yu Baby Butch ana Big Hug too for changing the Rating For me. I had not noticed it been changed. Much appeciated you doing the Rating Change for me. That is a huge help. Sorry I not noticed before.

HUGS & KISSES

Posted by Baby Butch
  This is one of the better threads I have seen posted. 

Great job putting back all those images after the technical roblems PetBabyAmy.

*Hugs Baby Butch*

Moderators Note: Because you added children in a few pictures I had to change the rating to All PG 13. The thread can't be rated R.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.