haircut
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Its time for a haircut, i have shoulder lenght blonde hair, any advice on a new style or cut. i maybe crazy i thinking bangs. 
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww bangs are so adorable! A really neat thing you can do is look at hairstyle site like this one:

*Cute Celeb Hairstyles*

Then you can save and print a piccie of a hairstyle you like, then show it to your hair stylist. I see lots of cute hairstyles with bangs on there!
tabitha
Thanks Christie, I may go with Nicole Ritchie's style. 

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I lubby hers too! Side swept bangs are so pretty!
tabitha
 Christie made apointment for Tuesday , let you know how it turns out.

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh yay I'd love to know how it goes!    
tabitha
 chickened out on the haircut. but my stylist wants to practice her updos and prom hair on me for the coming spring. i hope i do not get cold feet. 

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww that is okay sweetie! Once you get past the butterflies it is lots of fun having your hair styled! OMG prom hair is the prettiest! I'm sure you will love that!
tabitha
 got highlights today .very blonde, very girlie 

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh highlights are very pretty! I'm sure you look darling in those!
lithiumbob
always found nice bangs to be very girlie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.