My Hair
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
help i was woundering if anyone could help me by giving me any advice to get my hair to grow out.
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  I have my family,s curse , a bald eagle has more hair than I !!! I use wig,s for dressing up . it can be nice if you take care of them . As far as growing more hair I don,t know of anything that really work,s myself . Sorry  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Lavander
I've tried making a fist, sticking out my thumb, wrapping my lips around my thumb, then blowing as hard as I can. Like this: ... OK I just pooped myself. Make sure you poop first, then blow on your thumb.

I have no idea how to make hair grow faster. Stimulate your scalp by brushing 100 strokes each evening. Use formulas that stimulate fingernail growth as fingernails are made out of the same stuff as hair.

~ Items ~

AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
thank you for your help so far and it does feel good to brush my hair instead of combing it hehe fanks.

hugs and kissies
Lavander

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Horse shampoo is a very good idea...I used to use it and now I have shoulder length hair to fondle and brush....The secret is to eat the right stuff, wash your scalp firmly, but not too hard and never use a brush when your hair is wet...

[ tries Lavander's method and turns blue bloing into my thumb when suddenly...POP!!...a monkey tail pops out of the back of my diapee ]

Oops!!

Lavander

[ tries Lavander's method and turns blue bloing into my thumb when suddenly...POP!!...a monkey tail pops out of the back of my diapee ]

Oops!!  

Now THAT is not surprising at all! In fact I've often suspected that!

Not brushing your hair wet is important. You should be asking "How can I avoid damaging my hair?" as much as asking "How can I make my hair grow faster?". Keep your hair out of the sun, do not bleach or dye your hair. If you tie it back do not use a rubber band, use a fabric wrapped hair tie. Use a hair conditioner after you shampoo. Use a broad toothed comb as opposed to a fine toothed comb. Tie your hair back or wear a hat if you are going to be in windy conditions. When you comb or brush your hair, start at the far end of your hair and when the tangles are out, move closer to your scalp, get those tangles out, then closer to your scalp until you can brush your scalp and hair. If you start at the scalp you will damage and rip your hair. If you wear barrettes or other hair ornaments then make sure their attaching devices cannot damage your hair with hard or sharp edges.

Most important of all, never light a fire on your head. I'm looking at you Pixie!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
Goshers...Just make one mistake...I mean it's not like Tamie's hair didn't grow back...eventually....

[ pouts ]

Lavander
I bet that was the last time Tamie let you ride on her shoulders to watch the Sissy Kiss parade. If I remember right, last year Tamie hooked your diaper to the flag pole and raised you to the top so you could see the parade. I remember because I had to drive back to town in the middle of the night and lower you back down.

~ Items ~

AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
hehe thats funny
prissyprincess

Horse shampoo is a very good idea...I used to use it and now I have shoulder length hair to fondle and brush....The secret is to eat the right stuff, wash your scalp firmly, but not too hard and never use a brush when your hair is wet...

Oops!!  

He He !! What Pixie failed to tell you about the long blonde hair is that she cut it off a poor horse from the parade last year . giggles , now that horsie is wooking for some PAY BACK !!!!

AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
hehe you gals are funny.
prissyprincess
  I,ve heard that if you apply cummies to you scalp over time hair will grow back . I,ve never tyied it myself . Good Luck dear . 

Lavander
I heard that if you let a sissy whose name starts with "L" lick it off, your hair will grow even faster.

~ Items ~

Aeris_Jen

I've tried making a fist, sticking out my thumb, wrapping my lips around my thumb, then blowing as hard as I can. Like this: ... OK I just pooped myself. Make sure you poop first, then blow on your thumb.

I have no idea how to make hair grow faster. Stimulate your scalp by brushing 100 strokes each evening. Use formulas that stimulate fingernail growth as fingernails are made out of the same stuff as hair.  

I've heard brushing you hair a lot is actually bad for it and it was only an old wives tale that it was actually good. You could always use hair extensions.

AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
i have thought about ext but i dont know about them or what they could do to my hair
Lavander

I've heard brushing you hair a lot is actually bad for it and it was only an old wives tale that it was actually good. You could always use hair extensions.  

I agree. Excessive brushing can cause mechanical damage to the hair. Always use moderation. Start at the bottom and work your way to the top. Never brush your hair wet. A moderate brushing will stimulate the scalp bringing more blood to it and it will spread natural oils down along the hair as well as remove snarls that may later have to be cut out.

Keep in mind that a person will lose an average of 100 hairs a day from their head. Don't be freaked if you see hair in your brush or comb. The hairs aren't gone forever unless you are going bald, they grow right back and it is just part of the natural cycle of hair growth.

~ Items ~

AvaKikkaMaiaEckstein
thank you girls for all of your help in this post yes brushing my hair helped and now that its cold outside it is growing quick so thank you all again.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.