Hair ribbons
How to....
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi girly girls.
I want to start wearing pretty hair ribbons but dont know how to go about it and what sort of length do i need my hair.I am a girly boy and have a short lads hair style still.
I already wear hair flowers   
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Well, I have various long wigs. I wear the large pink satin ribbons in my long auburn wig. I got a roll of pink satin on line. I cut it into three foot lengths and attach the doubled ribbons to the wig with hair bands each sides. Four ribbons each side looks pretty good. You can see them here. 
~ Items ~

Flowerman

Well, I have various long wigs. I wear the large pink satin ribbons in my long auburn wig. I got a roll of pink satin on line. I cut it into three foot lengths and attach the doubled ribbons to the wig with hair bands each sides. Four ribbons each side looks pretty good. You can see
them here.   

They look pretty
i dont really want to wear wigs though -im only a girly boy-half and half and dont want to push it too far as im in a relationship LOL !!
She'll (girlfriend) let me wear hair flowers and bows but i want to wear ribbons as well which she 'aint said no to !-i may have to use pins/clips etc what do you think ?

KitaSparkles
In all honesty - I think a wig or growing your own hair long would be a better option. BUT, if you really really don;t want to and you still want ribbons, you could attach them to a hair barrette, like so:

I've made tons of these; they are fun:

Cliques:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.