What to do with my hair...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I love having my hair long, but whenever I grow it out I tend to get a lot of frizzies (random hairs) everywhere on the top. I want smooth silky hair, but don't really know where to start. What would you girls recommend?
When I kiss you, expect everyone to see it
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lustlips
Anyone have some tips? This is a real problem that I'd like solved if possible.
Kana-Chan
Herbal Essence Dangerously Straight + Hair Straightener usually does it for me.

click to go to my website!

Lustlips
I'll give that a try Kana-Chan. Thanks for the tip ^^.
Lynniegirl
Sadly you're often gonna have that phase when growing out your hair where its all frizzies and stuff. Its no fun but most hair goes through it. While in that phase styling products are sooooo helpful. I suggest talking to your hairstylist while you're doing it. Hope this helps

lynnie

Daddy's Girl
Styling products are your friend! I like Tresemme's Mousse, but there are lots of products to choose from. You also might want to try an herbal african oil or an olive oil moisturizer. My hair is curly, so I have lots of frizzies, and those things help me out. (:
Lustlips

Styling products are your friend! I like Tresemme's Mousse, but there are lots of products to choose from. You also might want to try an herbal african oil or an olive oil moisturizer. My hair is curly, so I have lots of frizzies, and those things help me out. (:  

Hehe, my hair produces natural sausage curls when it becomes a certain length   .but I prefer straight hair without frizzies going everywhere. I will try your advice. Thanks sweety.

Pampers&Panties
Buy some hair straighteners, i straighten my hair and its easy as pie

They can cost anywhere from £5 to £200
ashie
you can actually get a treatment where they super condition your hair (healthy for your hair!) and it makes the hair straighter (not like perfectly straight, but it REALLY helps) or you can get the super straightening but that can be damaging if you use it in the long term. (lasts about 4 monthes or so, but after like 3-5 treatments your hair starts to really take a hit)
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.