I was gunna buy more clothes to wear.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby_anna
Ok, if I was you, and I was buying one of these four, I would definately go with the listing from E-bay as my preference, then the pink satin panties second ( to go with my pink blouse). I probably wouldn't look twice at the PVC dresses. But that is just my preference, you should get what you feel is right for you. Chose what you think will be most like what you're after and go for it. 

ashleecorona
I would also have to go with the ebay pick. I think its the cutest. 
Mellsissy
I would go for the panties or the ebay.

sissypissy
Ok so I am gunna go with the Adult Baby Sissy Dress set from e-bay. so whatch one do yall think would be the better choice the blue one or the pink one. :)
I was planning on ordering it with in the next 2 weeks or so cuz IM tired of wating to do it.
I cant wate to gettem and Ill show yall what they look like on ME when I gettem. :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.