PG GREEN HALTER SISSY BATHING SUIT
Checking out my green halter bathing suit.
Posted on
GREEN HALTER SISSY BATHING SUIT - Checking out my green halter bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion GREEN HALTER SISSY BATHING SUIT - Checking out my green halter bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
GREEN HALTER SISSY BATHING SUIT - Checking out my green halter bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
GREEN HALTER SISSY BATHING SUIT - Checking out my green halter bathing suit., Sissy bathing suit, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
One of my older bathing suits. Definitely no hiding a thick diaper and plastic panties in this suit 😲
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 Hmmm........I see Someone's plastic panties  are showing

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  Oh no! Are they showing that much? Lol! 
Baby Butch
"The big man is wearing a nappy and plastic panties," they hollered as Baby Puss made a big splash jumping in the pool.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Cannonball! 😁

sissybabysamantha2
Very nice swimsuit. But your nappy is showing. But babies are allowed to show off there nappies         

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! I have no choice if my nappy shows, that’s for sure. Lol.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.