PG GoodNites
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So I have been looking for a diapy I can use, one that has the feel of a baby diapy, and that are cute for a little girly like me, i ran across Goodnites.

i was born with a male extremity deformity (no i am unfortunately a male) and these diapys fit that even. So I would say babeez who want to wear more baby like diapys, these are the ones you want.

i hav gon peepee in them, even a small poopie, although they dont get that nice bulgy feeling of other diapys because they are cotton. but they can hold a good ammount of peepee. tho i recommend plastic panties. i have some that are cute that have ruffles on my booty.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
They're great, aren't they? I remember when the girls' ones first came out, I was super excited!

Nappies for adult babies do exist of course but sometimes I think I prefer these. After all; I'm a big kid now, mostly.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
missy_gigglez
Actually all adult baby nappies for lack of a better word, and i hope my non existant mommy wont spank me for the language I am about to use, ADULT NAPPIES SUCK!

They are not the disposable plastic. i wanted the full baby experience, plastic crinkly sounding baby type diaper that makes a sound when i walk. and absorbs the peepee. I do like the feel of a wet diapy. but i didnt want to get it everywhere when i do make peepees. Yeah I have plastic panties (cute ones see my piccies on my profile. and they are availible at www.baby-pants.com) but they hold only so much

little_boy_pink
I quite like these but to each her own.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
ReneDescartes
I love GoodNites!

* They hold a surprising amount of liquid and I like to wear 'em in public and carefully sprinkle/tinkle;

* I love the way they flatten me out in front, no sissy bulge;

* Cutting holes in 'em, they make an excellent first layer for an overnighter that really holds a lot;

* I'm a big girl and almost always poop in the potty, but sometimes, like when I'm busy playing with dolls or coloring, I don't--GoodNites keep my poop all close to the skin and so squishy!    
with my deepest curtsy for all,
Sissy Renee

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

b1gbaby

So I have been looking for a diapy I can use, one that has the feel of a baby diapy, and that are cute for a little girly like me, i ran across Goodnites.

i was born with a male extremity deformity (no i am unfortunately a male) and these diapys fit that even. So I would say babeez who want to wear more baby like diapys, these are the ones you want.

i hav gon peepee in them, even a small poopie, although they dont get that nice bulgy feeling of other diapys because they are cotton. but they can hold a good ammount of peepee. tho i recommend plastic panties. i have some that are cute that have ruffles on my booty.  

I know how you feel. Goodnites are my favorite brand of diapers.
I'm a princess in disguise.
Though I look like an adult, I'm really a big baby.
A big baby who's looking for a big, warm, happy, loving family.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.