Will You Be A Good Girl or A Bad One?
Two Female Paths
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander
It still doesn't work. I guess they don't like the picture linked to, if you can, try to link to the page the graphic is on and give us directions on where to find it on the page if there is more than one picture.

~ Items ~

RoseMorgan
pity it was cool, all about whether you were going to be a diligent girl and a good mother or a terrible loose woman...I still can't decide what i am.

kissable
In my opinion, I'd rather be a good girl than a bad one. Why? Because if you already have a reputation of being a real good good girl then whatever bad thing you do they just forget about it coz you're good.. LOL  
prissyprincess
  I,m a good wittle girly , giggles , never get into any trouble , giggles ,  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

BabyKitten
Official Potty Training Failure!
Always looking to make new friends. Please PM me!
Lynniegirl
Sweetie the site is truncating the link. you need to copy and paste it in pieces it looks like.

Violet

Lavander
If you click on her post as if to reply with a quote, you will be able to see the full URL in her quote then copy that and paste it into your browser.

~ Items ~

nagwa
it is not working

nagwa

Lavander

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13444/13444-h/images/ill386.png?

Copy and paste this link into your browser, you might need to remove the question mark  

it is not working  

Well the problem is that the Sissy Kiss forum software shortens long URLs and places an ellipsis ( ellipsis = ... ) in it. That ruins the URL. But it will work if you quote the persons post THEN copy the URL while you are in the edit window. That way you see the entire URL. Hit your browser back button to get out of the quote and then you can open a new tab and paste the URL and see the picture then reply accordingly. Wow, what a hassle eh?

But yeah, now I can see the picture that RoseMorgan posted.

~ Items ~

nagwa

Well the problem is that the Sissy Kiss forum software shortens long URLs and places an ellipsis ( ellipsis = ... ) in it. That ruins the URL. But it will work if you quote the persons post THEN copy the URL while you are in the edit window. That way you see the entire URL. Hit your browser back button to get out of the quote and then you can open a new tab and paste the URL and see the picture then reply accordingly. Wow, what a hassle eh?

But yeah, now I can see the picture that RoseMorgan posted.  

thanks lavender for your help  

nagwa

Lavander

thanks lavender for your help    

Actually it is my privilege and pleasure to help one as sweet as you!  

~ Items ~

nagwa

Actually it is my privilege and pleasure to help one as sweet as you!    

blushing....oh, you are so sweet
big and warm hug  

nagwa

diaprbayb
You Girls work to hard

~cliques~
prissyprincess
  I would wike,s to think that I would be the better girl/woman in those cappies .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lavander
Ohhhhh Wavander be a baaad wittle girl all da way down da list!

~ Items ~

Gwen Stacey
so nice i think i would be a bad girl

Sissykrissy
lol I'd be bad......cuz its fun!
jamiesissy
not working for me

dani09
wow thats way to hard to choose.anyway great job
carrilee

You Girls work to hard

I love being good with a little bit of spice  
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.