I am going on a trip
planning ahead
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok as most of you girls who have seen my threads know I go away for a week every so often. Last year I went twice. This year I leave April 5th and I am heading for California.

Well the big diff is my wife is a whole lot more involved. (she still knows not about my web life)
The following was all her idea.

A few years back I bought her a necklace with ballarina slippers charm (seen below). She then decided I should have something too. So she made me go buy the precious moments charm with a pink gold chain. I was to where the precious moment charm till it was time to go. Then we exchange. Well she couldn't wait. After 3 weeks she asked to exchange now.

Secound part of her plans was for us to get matching panties. 1 pair for each day. You've seen some of them already but I am posting them and the new ones. ( these are all "CUTIE PANTS" found at JCPENNEY's

My first task after I get there is to stock on diapers.

~cliques~
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Silkyanon
You are so lucky to have an understanding partner. Enjoy yourself 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic
prissyprincess
  giggles , I,ll take the top pr. sweetie . And while your gone we,ll all play a game . giggles , everybody place your bet,s now please . Who,s going to get SUN BURN , !!!! Ouch . Have FUN and think of all us stuck here . COLD , WET , Alone .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

TammyT
personally I would rather ahve the second pair  
---

Sissy Tammy

I am in the process off re-releasing my pink, lacey side.

My short term aim is to improve wardrobe, figure and attend BBB. Long term, meet some strong men, who like sissy girls, and also, make lots of sissy friends.
diaprbayb
Well trip is going ok. Spending alot of time online with my chldren. was able to get out for a little bit.

I am just going to post some pics, maybe we'll talk about them if anybody wanted to.

~cliques~

prissyprincess
  Wuv those outfit,s dear very nice , giggles , Wuv the hose as well very nice too !!!  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
sissysiobhan

Ok as most of you girls who have seen my threads know I go away for a week every so often. Last year I went twice. This year I leave April 5th and I am heading for California.

Well the big diff is my wife is a whole lot more involved. (she still knows not about my web life)
The following was all her idea.

A few years back I bought her a necklace with ballarina slippers charm (seen below). She then decided I should have something too. So she made me go buy the precious moments charm with a pink gold chain. I was to where the precious moment charm till it was time to go. Then we exchange. Well she couldn't wait. After 3 weeks she asked to exchange now.

Secound part of her plans was for us to get matching panties. 1 pair for each day. You've seen some of them already but I am posting them and the new ones. ( these are all "CUTIE PANTS" found at JCPENNEY's

My first task after I get there is to stock on diapers.  

love the last pair I want to wear them!!! ss x  
SS X

Pistacy
Those are some lovely clothes~
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.