Going Outside
any suggestions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Im want to go outside dressed up as a girl. Right now all i have are some girl jeans and panties and a girl shirt, but they do look sexy on me. The first time i want to go out at night, though im not sure many people will see because its a small town and not very many people out at night.

But eventually i want to go out to the mall during the day. Any suggestions to make it easier or anything? Also, I might tell one of my female friends that i crossdress, etc. She is bisexual so i think that she will understand.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Lavander

Im want to go outside dressed up as a girl. Right now all i have are some girl jeans and panties and a girl shirt, but they do look sexy on me. The first time i want to go out at night, though im not sure many people will see because its a small town and not very many people out at night.

But eventually i want to go out to the mall during the day. Any suggestions to make it easier or anything? Also, I might tell one of my female friends that i crossdress, etc. She is bisexual so i think that she will understand.  

Practice walking and gesturing in front of a mirror. If you don't see a girl walking and gesturing, nobody will. Learn makeup before you go out, cover your beard area with a covering base and wear a scarf, jewelry, or high collar to hide your adam's apple.

It would really help you to pass if you went out with a real girl. Rather than people going "Thats a girl... and that's a guy" and you standing out by comparison, it helps you to blend in if she takes the lead in things. If someone needs to speak, your girlfriend can do the talking. Ask your friend if she would like to go out on the town with you. I'm sure she can give you some great tips on passing.

~ Items ~

Sissysummer
one peice of advice i was given was dont be a deer caught in the headlights just relax and enjoy the truth is most people dont even notice it funny how much we dont see what is going on around us

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.