Going Out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

For years now I've wanted to go out to celebrate Halloween in a dress, but I always chickened out at the last minute. Yesterday I ordered this cute little Minnie Mouse dress, and a friend of mine is coming with me (also a CD). I'm still really nervous about following through on this.

Once I get to New York I think it'll be okay, the main thing is getting past my neighbors. I live in a small apartment house and we are all practically on top of each other. With my luck, there's little doubt they will all see me in my Minnie dress.

I've never been someone who cares all that much about what others think of me, but once a person sees you in a dress, that's it. It's a bell that can't be un-rung.

Also it's bringing up a lot of feelings from my divorce. Crossdressing is not one of the central reasons why I was dumped, but it certainly didn't help. My exwife always hated that part of me, and since that experience I have been even more guarded about who knows about my dressing.

If anyone would like to share their experiences of the first time they went out dressed, I would appreciate it. Especially girls like me who don't pass. How did you get over your fears, or did you have no fears?
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

Midori
Very cute, it'd be fun to do Halloween this year... I wanted to go as a zombie, or somethin.... But I gots to move. So no Scaries Eve this year.
lilgirlryan
the first time i went out in a dress my gf confenced me that we were going to go as mother and daughter and i was in this cute party dress with lots of petty coats andcute pink maryjane shoe and knee high white sox. we did my make up and i was wearing a wig and to make the night evan better i was in a diaper she made to have cendrella on them i was so cute i wish i had some pics. that night we won the costume party and every one there thought it was a big joke but lil did they know that i dress like that nearly every day. hhahahaha

~*Christie Luv*~
Yays that is such a cute minnie costume! I am not sure the first time I went out dressed because I did it slowly, going out with one more peice of a girls outfit each time to test peoples reactions. LOL I was a shy girl but now I know it would have been okay if I were to just to go out completely as myself and not to be controlled by what other people think. Now I have so much fun going out! We usually think it is worse then what it really is. Once we get past that then it feels wonderful!
Kvetinka
Hello Christie,

Your are right. Most newbies are rather recognized by their nervousness than by their look or outfit.

By now it has become every day life and everybody accepts my cards with female name for paying.

Kvetinka

Dafne
It's more to do with the first time feeling as well, when I first wore a dress it was at a rock club. I got alot of postive attention, and from there did it more. I guess it's easier if you're with a loved one, and better still if it's your mummy/partner.
This gives you confidence, and in return the desire to do it again. I know I would, but now I have a child and this is about as far as it goes.

diaprbayb
Yes, children do add another obsticle. I have 1 son, 1 daughter. My wife actually said last year that if they were both girls that I could have become 1 too 

~cliques~

Dafne
Sounds like a plan, but things always change for the better. I have no time to be sad anymore, there's no point in getting down. And so I say to you all, if you wish to go out dressed up.
Then girls get your glad rags on, and dance until dawn. After all it makes you happy, it's not your fault people don't understand it.

I am going to THE Halloween party in town. I want to win the best costume contest, so I bought a brand new wedding gown off eBay, and a wig from wal mart so I can go as the corps bride. My wife was a little miffed at first, but when the dress got here, she helped me try it on to see if it fit, and she really started to get into the spirit of things. The dress is a little long for me and she made the comment that I was going to trip on it and kill myself. She actually said if I wore high heels it might help. I had not thought about the need for shoes up to this point, but her comment got me a little excited and thinking. I live in a small town, and once I show up at this party in a dress, I will be the talk of the town!!!
I figured I would just wear tennis shoes or boots (to take the edge off), but now I want to wear heels. Would high heels and stockings be overboard for a Halloween party costume?
I wish there was a way to put this to a vote and let you girls with all the experience decide the great shoe dilemma for me.
Please let me know what you think.

chibiyuri
Nothing is over kill for halloween, its the one time of the year were you can be yourself and everyone jsut thinks its for halloween. I say if you want to do it, go for IT! Just practice in the heels first  . Have fun and enjoy yourself thats what halloween is for nowadays.

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
~*Christie Luv*~
Totally just express yourself and do what makes you happy! It is not going to hurt anyone to wear clothes that are just different unless they want to be weird and irrational and you will look fabulous!

i saw some shoes at wal mart tonight i would love to wear to the party. step one is getting up the nerve to buy them. like i said, i live in a small town. step two is being secure enough to wear them--life realy will never be the same for me after the party if i wear a gown with high heels.
thanks for the support!
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh yay I hope you have lots of fun dear! I'd love to know how it went afterwards!

LG_stephy

Originally posted by lilgirlryan
the first time i went out in a dress my gf confenced me that we were going to go as mother and daughter and i was in this cute party dress with lots of petty coats andcute pink maryjane shoe and knee high white sox. we did my make up and i was wearing a wig and to make the night evan better i was in a diaper she made to have cendrella on them i was so cute i wish i had some pics. that night we won the costume party and every one there thought it was a big joke but lil did they know that i dress like that nearly every day. hhahahaha  

aww thats a sweet way of doing things. i wish i had someone special in my life who accepted me for this part of me. o well mayb eventualy 
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
samanthaheart7
I'e only come out to a few people (realy close female friends) and they seam to accept me for who I am. And I love them for it.

samanthaheart7

Originally posted by tinkerbell
i saw some shoes at wal mart tonight i would love to wear to the party. step one is getting up the nerve to buy them. like i said, i live in a small town. step two is being secure enough to wear them--life realy will never be the same for me after the party if i wear a gown with high heels.
thanks for the support!  

lif might not be the same,but it'll prbaly be better.besides if people think it's weird you can just say it was for halloween,it's a win win situation

chibiyuri where is your sigi quote from?is it from that movie serenty.it bugs me that i don't know where it's from when i read your posts 

chibiyuri

Originally posted by guild-girl

Originally posted by tinkerbell
thanks for the support!  

lif might not be the same,but it'll prbaly be better.besides if people think it's weird you can just say it was for halloween,it's a win win situation

chibiyuri where is your sigi quote from?is it from that movie serenty.it bugs me that i don't know where it's from when i read your posts   

*Giggles* your close, its acually from one of the FireFly eps (series that Serenity was based off/ continued from)  

"All are welcome in wonderland
'Till the queen screams off with your head
And life will always get twisted
When you're living it through the looking glass" - "Looking Glass" - Performed by Hypnogaja for the book "The Looking Glass Wars"
darn,i knew i heard it somewhere,thought it was the movie.must have saw it when they had that firefly marathon on the space channel.good show but that was the only day i've ever seen it,although it was on all day.

callie
This halloween i went as a school girl haha it was very fun i was wearing a cut down plad skirt a white button down shirt tied in a girly not (i stuffed it too), i had make up on, these long frilly white socks with giant blue bows and uggs. it was a good halloween. I "accidently" gave a couple of my friends that are girls the idea of me going as a school girl and the "convinced" me to do it. haha
deargirl
I went as a fairy princess last Halloween and everyone thought I looked precious. I found a really pretty rennaisance-type gown on e-bay and a good friend of mine made me some lovely gauzy wings. It was lots of fun.

Morgan
Callie, I am glad you had a fun day at school! That was so sweet of the girls to do their part   Did any help by lending clothes or offering advice? and has anything come of it?
callie
They lended me some of there clothes. Nothing really has come out of it though because i didnt tell any of them that i like being like that. Although throughout that day i was mistaken as a girl lots of times. Tehe now i know i can pull off the whole girl thing. i do have pictures but i dont know how to post them.

Morgan
Well, it sounds like you had fun! I am sure you'll get those posted someday....
callie
Yeah it was lots of fun and when i figure out how to post pictures i wil xD

rikkicn
my first time out I changed in a motel room. it was safe and easy
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.