PG 13 Going out for the first time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I know it isnt the bravest outing, but it is a step to it, I went out for a drive today all dressed up. I dont have tinted windows and the car is fairly noticeable but once I got over being nervous and worrying about getting caught it was quite enjoyable and i stayed out for almost 3 hours.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

wittle_bwittany
bravo! keep going and you'll be proudly walking around in your heels and skirt without a care!

i'm currently planning my first outing. i want it to be special so im trying to put together the perfect outfit. all i need right now is shoes and a lot of practice doing make-up.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
ReneDescartes
You have more courage than me, Alexa! You go, girl!
with my deepest curtsy for all,
Sissy Renee

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.
The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
Alice: How do you know I'm mad?
The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

Sissy_Roma
Great for you! I haven't made a fully-dressed outing myself just a little makeup and more androgynous clothes. Even a car ride is a positive thing! *kisses*
SissyDesiree
Good for you! Good luck with your outings!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Prissie

I know it isnt the bravest outing, but it is a step to it, I went out for a drive today all dressed up. I dont have tinted windows and the car is fairly noticeable but once I got over being nervous and worrying about getting caught it was quite enjoyable and i stayed out for almost 3 hours.  

My suggestion is: Go to a shopping mall far enough away from where you live, that you're not likely to run into anyone who would recognize you. Wear a skirt or dress of reasonable length. Remember the three H's: Heels, Hem, Hose and that two of the three should match in color or shade. Wear a properly co-ordinated outfit, put on makeup and nail polish. You'll find it an enjoyable experience, especially if you can find someone to go with you.

A few weeks ago, while driving through Pennsylvania on my way home from the latest Rainbow Mountain Resort Little Girl camp, I stopped at a gas station to fill up and the guy there seemed overly interested. Then I noticed: while I wasn't wearing feminine clothes, I forgot I still had red nail polish on my hands!

Peace and Luv,

Prissie
   Prissie
PastelPrince
Agree with Prissie completely except she forgot one detail: take pictures for us  

Tsukichan

i will Gratulation too.

When u are on the Avatr so i can say, rly kawaii so i think u can have a fun and big time with an anime Convention as a sweet Maid.

Talk to ur firends too an make an Group Cosplay, 4 u an Crosplay ^.^

My 1st outgoing was on an Convetion too an all my Friends helped me so pretty much.
So i can only say u look as kawaii Maid so go go go XD

i wish u an good time a stay to urself!

Ja mata ne!
Tsuki-Chan
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.