PG Going Away~Bye, all you little, adorable, sweet, baby girls!
I have found out who I am on the inside-I'm leaving SK.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Through lots of thinking, I have found out I'm not a little baby girl. I'm a Sexy, fuck-toy shemale. I love to suck cock and fuck other guys and girls. I finger myself at night and eat my own cum and ****. I am attracted to large breasts, and like to tit-fuck them. I am not a Baby, but a mere Cum-slut who only wishes to stick her tongue in a Woman's pussy or Man's *******. The only pissing outside of the toilet I will be doing is in my partner's mouth. I will only fuck with my natural dick. I will suck dick hard until my mouth fills with cum. I will only have a baby if my partner gets me pregnant. I want to be a Shemale, and their's nithing stopping me.

So while all of you are sucking your thumbs and playing with toys, I'll be sucking cock and playing with sex toys. You will **** in your pants, while I **** in my partner's mouth. You will cry because you are sad, I will cry because of how hard I am being fucked. You will be fed Milk in a bottle, I will be fed cum from a dick. You will be girls, While I will be a Woman. There is a world of difference. I am sexier, have bigger boobs, and more feminine than you, but don't take this meanly. I am just stating the facts.

Goodbye my Babies, and may your boobs grow ever bigger.

Sissy Zoey, now Shemale Slut Fuck Toy Zoe!

Goodbye. (Rubs her dick over your mouth, staining it with Cum.)
Always, Zoe.
To Be a Sissy or not to be a Sissy-
That is the question.

"Really? Because I'd say To Be a Sissy! Diaper me, Please!"
"Umm...Okay.
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Glitter_Panty_princess
I am sorry to see you leave. I understand there are differences between people here and if you think they are too great and there is somewhere else then that makes sense. Not all sissies are babies. I like diapers because they are soft and cute but not childish other than still having a big imagination and my naivete. All the things you mentioned seem desirable to me too. I would love to be a ultra feminine sissy on a cum diet satisfying men and along with that there might be some cute dresses and diapers involved too in my ideal world.
BabyKitten
*blushes and hugs her teddy* Bye bye :3
Official Potty Training Failure!
Always looking to make new friends. Please PM me!

CynthiaAnne

Through lots of thinking, I have found out I'm not a little baby girl. I'm a Sexy, fuck-toy shemale. I love to suck cock and fuck other guys and girls. I finger myself at night and eat my own cum and ****. I am attracted to large breasts, and like to tit-fuck them. I am not a Baby, but a mere Cum-slut who only wishes to stick her tongue in a Woman's pussy or Man's *******. The only pissing outside of the toilet I will be doing is in my partner's mouth. I will only fuck with my natural dick. I will suck dick hard until my mouth fills with cum. I will only have a baby if my partner gets me pregnant. I want to be a Shemale, and their's nithing stopping me.

So while all of you are sucking your thumbs and playing with toys, I'll be sucking cock and playing with sex toys. You will **** in your pants, while I **** in my partner's mouth. You will cry because you are sad, I will cry because of how hard I am being fucked. You will be fed Milk in a bottle, I will be fed cum from a dick. You will be girls, While I will be a Woman. There is a world of difference. I am sexier, have bigger boobs, and more feminine than you, but don't take this meanly. I am just stating the facts.

Goodbye my Babies, and may your boobs grow ever bigger.

Sissy Zoey, now Shemale Slut Fuck Toy Zoe!

Goodbye. (Rubs her dick over your mouth, staining it with Cum.)
Always, Zoe.  

Geez, baby, you don't have to take all your toys and go home in a big huff...

I'm a big girl myself; AB/DL means Nothing to me. It's just not me. I think if you paid more attention, you'd realize there's a lot more girls like us here than you think.

And I love it here; this is the Happiest Place On Earth! (IMHO) And I'm always and forever grateful to Christie Luv for creating this place for us, and for all the girls who have made friends with me and made me feel so welcome and accepted. For what I am.

And yeah, the babies are VERY friendly and always wanna include me in their diaper games...but I think it's sweet. I joke about it bugging me sometimes, but it's just that, jokes.

I think it's sad you can't see this place for the wonderful thing it really and truly is.

Heck, I'm not ALL about this place either; I belong to other forums that have little or nothing to do with what goes on here. If I have needs Sissy Kiss doesn't meet, I just spend a little time there. But I will ALWAYS come back, 'cause I really and truly love it, and it's changing me into a more feminine, more womanly, more expressive, more joyful, and hell, more sexy! Girl. Just that.

So, I don't want you to go. I think if you gave it a chance, you'd get just what you need here. You and I are not in the majority, but I don't think we don't belong. And I bet no-one else does either.

But...best to you whatever you decide to do.

Kisses
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

joanne_s
If all you were into was 'adult' sexual stuff I'd of thought places such as SK weren't just where you'd of considered joining as it's clearly an infantilist site where we're all that way even if you may do some groan up things that might include sexual stuff in your own life.
Saying sorry this wasn't where I thought I'd belong is fine but that post, OP, is just a toy throwing, foot stomping tantrum that would fit an baby emotionally to a t.
How ironic,eh?
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.