PG Girly saddle shoes
Looking for girls saddle shoes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Question, I’m pretty good, usually, at finding hard to find items. But, I’m looking for saddle shoes, that would fit my size 12 feet. I want saddle shoes, that look like the traditional girls type. NOT MEN’S ! Most I find, are women’s, but only go up to women’s size 12, at best, which translate to a men’s size 10. Anyone know where I might look, or find something? Keep in mind, I need women’s sized 13, or 14. I know this is not something easy to find. I might be willing, to squeeze into something smaller, if they looked good? 
Definitely not looking for men’s “wingtip”oxfords, or shoes meant for the golf course. That’s most of what I’m finding 😝 
Thanks!
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I have kind of and update.
I reconnected with a supplier from years ago. I had thought they were completely gone, but they do sell on eBay still. Muffy’s shoes!
Maybe some of you are looking too, so here’s a link.
 http://www.ebaystores.com/Muffys-Enterprises?_trksid=p2047675.l2563&

I’d still be interested, in any other sources anyone might have to share. 
footedpjs
I wish I could help you.  All I have to offer is this. Saddle Shoes are To Die For and the Cutest.  Best shoes EVVARR!!

gwenny
I was going to tell you about Muffy's, but you already found Muffy's! I have two pairs!  

Baby Puss
@ gwenny
  Yes, but thanks away! I bought my beloved Mary Janes there years ago. 
Baby Butch
Saddle shoes do seem sissyish. Good luck finding the right pair.

cairo
I know the feeling;  My love is patent leather round toe Mary Jane style flats.  also in size 12.   Almost IMPOSSIBLE to find..
Categories:
Sissy Fashion
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.