The girl's room
new room addition
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Ok, first let me say while looking at my feet, I am so sorry. I swear I posted here about the new room that me and mommie built. I was going to update it some change , but couldn't find it. So without the fan fair hear is my Room.

Don't forget the bubblebath 

Well like I said there was a change. Nothing big just bedding & window dressing.

~cliques~
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
I love the room dressings, but good lord child, where are your toys!?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
littlemissalexis
That is a lovely little girl room. Too bad the closet wasn't open during the picture so we could see all your pretty outfits in your new room.

Sora
Its so quiant and so cute! :D
Id love to play with a cutie in there.

Wonderful job
diaprbayb

That is a lovely little girl room. Too bad the closet wasn't open during the picture so we could see all your pretty outfits in your new room.  

I took this picture before you asked  

not must to see though. there are my dresses and up top are "some" of my Barbie Collection.

then there are my drawers  

yes, they are a little messy  

~cliques~

Dreamer89
Hehehe, very cute :P
SamiamBaby
I am so jealous. Especially of that Hello Kitty underwear :)

Jennifer Funshine
Simple, gentle and elegant... I love the soft colors of your room, nothing too distracting--
and I'm a big fan of rocking chairs. Your silk dresses are particularly beautiful
and you have a sensual collection of underwear I am especially jealous of! *giggles*
I just love the bubble bath... you are certainly living your dreams, diaprbayb!
I'm so proud of you! *Big Huggles*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.