Girls clothing off the rack
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just have to say that I have been truely blessed, in that I am still small enough to by a girls size 16 off the rack and also wear a girls size 6 shoe (american sizes). I just adore girls clothing and it makes it seem even naughtier when I am with a potential mommy and/or daddy. Don't get me wrong,, i luv the sissy fasions as well with all the frilly lace and such. I guess I'm trying to say that I am so glad god blessed me and made me this way,,what I had thought to have been a curse when I was younger has ended up making me the happiest girl in the world!
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KitaSparkles
Know just how you feel. I also hated being so small when I was young, but now fit into regular girls clothes off the rack. Sometimes though I need a 16.5 ... American Girl size 16 does not fit me at all, and the Mary Kate and Ashley fashions from a couple years ago wouldn't know a real 16 if it came up and bit them on the behind! However, JC Penney and Sears size 16s fit me, as well as some of the stuff now in Walmart and Target. Hannah Andersson has some great stuff under a size "160" which fits me perfectly. Other time I resort to 16.5 or custom sewn. In shoes, I wear a ladies 8 or 9.

If you are under 30, a word of precaution. I used to ... well, let's be honest - I gloated about being as small as I was. When I hit 30, my metabolism died, and I started putting on weight. If you notice a sudden increase in your weight, BE CAREFUL! Once you put it on, it is very hard to get it back off ... sorta like a dress that is too tight. ;-)

Cliques:

Pinkish
Being 5 ft 2 I have also been blessed, though only in this area it's not really a gift in everyday life as a guy. I'm not sure how our clothing sizes compared, but I used to fit a size 12 girls, but since I started lifting weights ive had to move to a 14 girls, it's defiantly a bonus cause you get to wear actual girls clothes

wittle_bwittany
ok just to clarify, we're talking about child sizes right? cause im 6ft 1 and 165lbs and i fit into off-the-rack womens clothes perfectly.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
KitaSparkles
We are talking about girls sizes, yes. Not womens sizes. I positively swim in a womens 16.

Cliques:

LazyDaisy
Lucky - I'd love that.
dusty
I haven't tried yet, although I am currently doing some specific exercises to slim my waist and get sexy legs and arms.

Sweetlilbabygirl
Yes, I was refering to actual childrens clothing sizes. I wear a size 16 girls dress and 14 skirts and shorts. And yes it does make extra special being able to still wear them. It gives me a chance to catch up on some of the childhood I missed,,, giggles.
Patti78
Im fairly small and can usually fit into girls sizes 14 or 16.

sissyjessica77
I can also fit into a girls 16, and i love it. Little girls have the prettiest clothes.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.