Girlie Clothes
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone in internets land  

I'm on the lookout for really cute clothing ideas, since I'm totally hopeless when it comes to this sorta thing  so what sorta colors/patterns etc do you girls enjoy and recommend?

also I got a sewing machine for Christmas   and I'm really really excited to start using it so if anyone has seen a cute and frilly pattern out there pweese point it out to me, cuz I really wanna make something cute so I can post a piccie on here.

-gives everyone a hug- thankie everyone ^^
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

MaidCarolin
Hello,

thats very hot and so sweet...hm!

kiss Carolin
Maid is not a job but a vocation!
Kimmiesissy
You can always buy something you like in Sissy Kiss Botique, they have lots of nice stuffs :-) But with a sewing machine you can make wonderfull thingies!!! It's trial and error, but it's worth it. You can sew whatever you like! My Mistress Mum does that for me, and I don't mind at all ;-)

vividtouch
as for me, i always find babydolls cute and yet sexy. if you ant to look like a very sweet girls you can choose those candy colors like pinks, baby blues..something like that. but if you want to look more sophisticated go for black, red or white. well its just my opinion.

and as to your sewing machine, well im sorry that i can't really a big help for this since i don't even kno how to sew? haha but i know that you can always do whatever you want as long as you have the resources and the skills...just try and try and you can get what you dream of! good luck!
BABY DOLL SHEER i so loved them...actually i feel pretty with it! are you?
ashleecorona
I'm a big fan of thongs with leopard print 

sissyboi2011
leopard thong!! very nice!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.