R Girl Patient
Shamrock goes to Rehabilitation and is diapered as a baby girl.
Posted on
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
A very diffrent, but most enjoyable caption that you have made here Baby Butch. Great work as always.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Thank you SissyBabyPet - yes this picture is different. I was limited finding good nurse pictures I have not already used. Thread says 2 comments but I only found 1.
Baby Butch
Do you want to be a Girl Patient like Shamrock?

shamrock
THANK YOU BABY BUTCH 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 YUR WELCOMB SHAMROCK - I hear you are back in pull-ups again. I just ordered samples of Teddy Bambino and Tena Slip Maxi.
babyginagirl
Yesssss Yessss Yessss,Baby Butch,I would sooooo LOVE to be turned into a GIRL.Then be put in this ones same situation,but maybe with an enema bag and nozzle under the diaper,with regression therapy medication!!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Sounds great with the added ideas. Nice to see a detailed comment on this one. I hope that is not hot tea! Never say no to your nurse or this might happen.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.