R GIRL 1 - 6
Sissybabygirljessica was naughty and punishment was needed.
Posted on
GIRL 1 - 6 - Sissybabygirljessica was naughty and punishment was needed., Butt Plug,Diaper,Punish,Naughty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion GIRL 1 - 6 - Sissybabygirljessica was naughty and punishment was needed., Butt Plug,Diaper,Punish,Naughty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
GIRL 1 - 6 - Sissybabygirljessica was naughty and punishment was needed., Butt Plug,Diaper,Punish,Naughty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
GIRL 1 - 6 - Sissybabygirljessica was naughty and punishment was needed., Butt Plug,Diaper,Punish,Naughty, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Sissbabygirljessica sure needs a strong hand, and a very thick diaper.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Yes she is occasionally naughty and kept in diapers.
shamrock
hey baby butch you are a bad dad to your baby ha ha ha   
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Not really Shamrock, this one was by request. : )

lil sissie
I bet  BabyJessica won't forget this punishment 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Daddy is confused, he he. I thinks she likes the punishment.
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely Cappies. I wonder did Babyjessica deliberately not turn up for dance class as she did not want to grow up. Maybe she likes thick nappies and the but plug. I know I would.        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 You could be right and the new clothes were a gift. Baby girl should have showed up for dance class in the leotard. No problem we have lots of diapers!

Sissybabygirljessica
Shamrock u were naughty too. I might of deserved da punishmemt 

Baby Butch
@ Sissybabygirljessica
 Hello baby girl, I am glad you liked the story. Yaa, that Shamrock can also be naughty! Daddy in his leotard looks like the captain in the newer Star Trek series. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.