Gimme an S Gimme a K!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The femmied and babied girls at Sissy Kiss School love to show off their cheerleading outfits at the other team!

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissylacy
Lyndsey was all to eager to show off the cheer that always allowed her school team to win. It was called the "butty surpise" and it worked everytime.
baby_alicep
gigglies   cuties

Sweets babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*

Wannabe_Baby
Kaylee had been dared to wear a diaper for her cheerleading duties that afternoon . . . not only did it help her team win the match, but it allowed her to cheerlead without needing a bathroom break!
diaprbayb

RAH! RAH! REE! 
Kick 'um in the Knee!

RAH! RAH! RAS!  

Take a good look at my _ _ _  

~cliques~

Sissy_Turkey
Alex always thought he would make a great cheerleader
Baby Akuto
All I did was take one look in the cheerleaders locker room. How did you get the dean to approve that I should be on the cheerleaders' squad. And why am I the only one in diapers?

diaperlover97
the new outfits helped the cheerleaders by making practise uninterupted by bathroom breaks
littlegirl_inside

Gimme a P.............

Too late!!!
Samantha

~cliques~

diaperedsassy23

You are right sis the new cheer leading outfits are very revealing but maybe it is just or model that we have them on that causes that.
Shadowstar

oaky i cna cheerlead whic his greatits jsut a shame the side effects of the trinig caused me to loose control of my bladder.
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

Lavander
Do ALL of the Freshman cheerleaders have to wear diapers?

~ Items ~

sexy_tran69

gigglies   cuties

Sweets babys Alwice
*suckles mes fumb*  

Nice I love it

Lavander

Nice I love it  

So tell us, was spamming the boards one hundred and one times with "Nice I love it" worth the effort?

~ Items ~

BABY BECKY

Cally said to the other girls "If you think our new cheerleader outfits are going to cause a stir, just wait till you see the crowds reaction to the half time change!!!"

“No, no baby. You have to smile. Thousands of people will see this in the magazine!”
BrianGirl
And thats when Melissa remembered she forget to change into panties.

PrincessLydia
"Oh pweese mommy do i really have to wear a diaper and even a girls cheerleading outfit? Im a football player!" Said John in his plight
"Oh yes this is what happens to little boys who want to play football but end up wetting the bed" Replied Johns mother with a malicious smile. "Dont forget to smile while your cheering your teammates on"
studly1400
i played a prank on the cheerleaders they got me back

diapered_tristan
whats that spell sissy kiss yay!!!! giggles 
His sister watched quietly from the doorway and took a picture with her cellphone wthen a smirk crossed her face until she was noticed... "looks like my brother is now my BABY sister whenever I want or these pictures get forwarded to all the kids in school!" "stay right there while I call a couple of my girlfriends to help me babysit"

annie
Yes when she falls in her bun, it well padded so it won’t hurt. You know mommy know best.
life is to short to stand in a line for the potty, diaper are for big girls too
luvs and kisses toddlerAnne
AGPalgut
S-I-S-S-Y K-I-S-S! One of the cutest places to be!

diapered_david
That diaper looks so comfy!
Jennifer Funshine

RAH! RAH! REE! 
Kick 'um in the Knee!

RAH! RAH! RAS!  

Take a good look at my
_ _ _  

I ROFL so hard at this quote!

* I can't believe I have missed this caption in the past
4 years I've been at Sissy Kiss, *tsk, tsk* shame on me.
And wherever you are Diaprbayb, thanks for the memories!

Jennifer Funshine

RAH! RAH! REE! 
Kick 'um in the Knee!

RAH! RAH! RAS!  

Take a good look at my _ _ _  

I ROFL so hard at this quote!

* I can't to believe I have missed this caption in the past
4 years I've been at Sissy Kiss, *tsk, tsk* for shame.
And wherever you are Diaprbayb, thanks for the all good work!
0 - 25 of 26 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.