Two new diapers I bought tonight
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Cliques:

Gallery Images by KitaSparkles
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjdk
I LOVE NICE DIAPERS stuff they have some great things!
babytephx
i bought some of the mixture ones that are part material, part cloth and a plastic outer coating, they fit width wise but they are too long and thus puff out out too much :(
that second one looks really cute, i could see myself wearing that

Baby Butch
Nice diapers but the photos are gone. I could still see them on the links. I bought a velcro closure diaper at Babykins. It was shown as white with blocks that said baby. They sent me something different, light green with ducks swimming across the top.

They have good stuff at Babykins, but make a habbit of sending a different item. I complained by phone and was sent a pair of nylon plastic pants for free.
I ordered pink nursery print snap on plastic pants next. They sent blue ones that pull up instead. I complained again and was sent the correct ones and told to just keep the others.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.