PG A gift for sarahpenguin: A TARDIS and a Diapered Doctor?
An image that could be the next Doctor...or a companion!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dear sarah:

Knowing of our mutual love of DOCTOR WHO, I came cross this image by the artist "kaokatt." It seems to be the interior of a TARDIS. Which begs the question: will we finally get a cute diapered Doctor for Incarnation #12? Or is this the next adorable companion (who clearly had an accident)?

Enjoy, my dear. It's been a while since we last spoke.
Gallery Images by TiresiasRex
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Hello, sarah?

(knocks on the TARDIS door)

Anyone in there? Still passing out baby bottles of eggnog to the galaxy?

Or...or NO! Have you been captured by the nasty Master and he has not changed your diaper?

Send us a distress signal if you can...the Sonic Screwdriver will pick up the frequency....
sarahpenguin

Hello, sarah?

(knocks on the TARDIS door)

Anyone in there? Still passing out baby bottles of eggnog to the galaxy?

Or...or NO! Have you been captured by the nasty Master and he has not changed your diaper?

Send us a distress signal if you can...the Sonic Screwdriver will pick up the frequency....  

Gosh that's a cute piccy!  )

TiresiasRex
sarah: tank yu! Whoa...your bottl...bahttle...ba...baba is affecting me...starting to speak babyspeak....goo! Goo!

(Translation of gibberish that starts to pour forth from my mouth: Glad you finally found this thread! Happy that the Master has not found you (but watch out for that Cyberman!!!!) Thrilled that you got some holiday goodies! And the "Wheel of Time" series? As in the Robert Jordan epic? Whew. You have a long haul ahead of you in terms of reading that! Finally: I may not be soggy right now, but I will gladly drink any bottle you give to me, my friend! Blessings to you, and walk in Beauty).

Or: Tank yu, sarah! Baby so happy! Mmmm.....(slurp, slurp, slurp)
sarahpenguin

sarah: tank yu! Whoa...your bottl...bahttle...ba...baba is affecting me...starting to speak babyspeak....goo! Goo!

(Translation of gibberish that starts to pour forth from my mouth: Glad you finally found this thread! Happy that the Master has not found you (but watch out for that Cyberman!!!!) Thrilled that you got some holiday goodies! And the "Wheel of Time" series? As in the Robert Jordan epic? Whew. You have a long haul ahead of you in terms of reading that! Finally: I may not be soggy right now, but I will gladly drink any bottle you give to me, my friend! Blessings to you, and walk in Beauty).

Or: Tank yu, sarah! Baby so happy! Mmmm.....(slurp, slurp, slurp)  

Yups it's that Wheel obs Timey. I've previous read all but the two most recent books, so it's kind of a slog rereading it but it's been so long I've forgotten too much not to seed to, yet not enough that it's completely fresh.

Silly dats nots a cyberman it's one obs my steamy powered nuclear cored robonannies. Granted da aluminum casing is quite similar. Hihi Nanny, bos course I am bein good, no not naptime nooooo! *sonics da Nanny* Now where wer- *gets carried off by da sonic-shielded Nanny* Hey! Did I mention dey are adaptive an self-modified learning robonannies? Now I need a new way to get out obs naptime!

TiresiasRex
Hah! Maybe your robonanny can capture me too....there as a recent thread here with images of a robo-tentacle-baby carriage. It could grab us both, tuck us in, and show us off to an adoring public! Sigh. Ah...if only wishes could become reality....

(Uh-Oh! Davros just appeared from David Tennant's last season : "Release the REALITY BOMB!" he shrieks....to be continued...)

P.S. In other news: just sent you a Personal Message, sweetie. And did you ever check out the "DOCTOR WHO - THE MUSICAL!" thread I posted? If not...seek out...and enjoy!
TiresiasRex
Just found the robo-tentacle-babystroller image....check out RingletGirls's "Some of My Pretty Pics" thread from 1/16/2013!

sarahpenguin
Hmm robonannystrollers! What an idea, thanks for the tipoff to the thread :)
babygina
Yes Yes I knew it would work.We just needed a cooperative patient to put into the special solution.Look,she is NOW back to infantile state to state her life all over again!!
++

TiresiasRex

Yes Yes I knew it would work.We just needed a cooperative patient to put into the special solution.Look,she is NOW back to infantile state to state her life all over again!!  

WOW! A bona fide CAPTION to my gift for sarahpenguin! Thank you very much, babygina!

And I imagine quite a few WHO fans would love to see your story idea happen to Rose Tyler (especially given her new "adult" role in SECRET DIARY OF A...well, you know)...or even Amelia Pond!

Blessings to you,

T.Rex
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.