PG 13 A gift for CynthiaAnne: 3 vintage shots!
A threesome to brighten CynthiaAnne's spirits....
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dear CynthiaAnne:

I saw your post in My Sissy Space. Let me say, with feeling: WELCOME BACK!

And knowing of our mutual love of vintage art and all things kitsch, may the following trio restore your soul and your playful self that I remember from last year:

Yes, I know you are not into diapers....but hey, she's VINTAGE CHEESECAKE!

Anyone remember 1980s femme fatale Fatima Blush? No? Never? Never say never again!

Finally:

Because this is just so YOU, CynthiaAnne! (from the artist "ineedchemicalx"). The image is called "Irresistible."

Take care of yourself, sweetie!

And come on, ladies: let's supply more images for CA to admire and be inspired by!
Gallery Images by TiresiasRex
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

TiresiasRex
Yo, CynthiaAnne!

Did you see this?!

Cheer up! I may be the lone voice crying out in the wilderness tonight, but hey...at least there's a voice!

Blessings to you,

TR
CynthiaAnne

Yo, CynthiaAnne!

Did you see this?!

Cheer up! I may be the lone voice crying out in the wilderness tonight, but hey...at least there's a voice!

Blessings to you,

TR  

...for it were better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness

YOU HEAR THAT!?!?! You stooopid fukkkin darkness! 3 candles up there, you see that craptastic display?
Oh? You want MORE? C'mon, get some yyyyou AWFUL, STINKIN' DARKNESSSS!!!!!
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

TiresiasRex

...for it were better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness

YOU HEAR THAT!?!?! You stooopid fukkkin darkness! 3 candles up there, you see that craptastic display?
Oh? You want MORE? C'mon, get some yyyyou AWFUL, STINKIN' DARKNESSSS!!!!!  

Wow. That's the spirit! Yea, verily doth we go forth to vanquish the Stygian Abyss!

(although I would humbly object to my work being '"craptastic"....how about "Supercalifragilisticexpealidociouswithhamonrye"? Much better).

Three candles blazing....more on the way.... and watch out for those ad hominem attacks over in My Sissy Space. Find that inner nice child, oh monster grrrrrllll!

With love,

TR

P.S. We could start channeling Captain Ahab as portrayed by Ricardo Montablan (as Khan in "Star Trek 2"): "With my last breath...and for hell's sake, darkness, I spit at thee!"

P.P.S. Why don't you drop by the "Twisted Wish" thread and have some fun with my and Cheerful Pixie's recent suggestions/wishes....
SissyDesiree
Wow, I really like the baby girl!
- Sissy Desiree

TiresiasRex

Wow, I really like the baby girl!  

I agree! And where exactly is she placing or rubbing that little rattle? Hmmmm....
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.