Getting girly advice
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have a friend/former coworker that I want to come out to. I want her to help teach me to be a girl. I'm choosing her cause her dad's transgender, and one time she asked me to put on an old dress in the linen closet (I worked in a vet so there were some old clothes lying around). So I'm pretty sure she'd help me. The only problem is I'm worried about her telling my other former coworkers, I still bring my dogs there, so I don't need to **** where I sleep. Also I'm not sure how to approach her, as it's kind of ackward to come out of the blue and ask here to help me crossdress. I guess I need some reassurance and advice. Cause if I ever decide to transition, I need a plan. Cause a dream without a plan is nothing.
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyMichele
HEHE I came out to 2 of my coworkers alrdy and ya it was hard too do as well. If her Dad is a Transgender have you talked about it with her she how she feels about her Dad doing that.?? If its good Id say go for it if she embarressed by him then No of course hehe. When she asked why you ask?? and she might lol. Just say well I got a cousin like him and was wondering how you deal with it or something along that lines. Just give her the pinky swear of death and ask her to keep it a secret unless you think she can't. I tell you what I got now one co worker that loves me abit more now and one that huged me and ask if I could be her lil sister lol. Id say I lucked out myself but you never know till it happens. BIG HUGS!!!! remeber theres always a rainbow at the end of every storm in life.
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
sissyboy0000
All i can suggest is that when you tell her you be completely honest with her and be sure to make sure she isn't going to tell anyone. Just ask her to keep it a secret, if her dad is trans gendered im sure she will comply. The only insight I can offer is that when I came out to my friends that I was trans all they did was say that they weren't surprised at all in fact they said I would make a good looking girl. Just do what you feel is right. hugs and kisses   
All we want in life is someone to cuddle, a skirt, and a clean diaper. (oh wait that's just me *giggles*)

Little sissy boy
good luck and if you do tell her i hope she's ok with it.

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
littlemissalexis
Are you the only one she told about her dad? If she told all her co workers how did it come up?

SissyMichele
oh thats a real good point Alexis who esle knows about her dad and if you where the only one then Id say you can trust her on this topic. Good Luck in what ever you do im waving my pom poms for ya ~giggles~ BIG HUGS!!!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.
Sissy Kimi
I don't remember the conversation or what brought it up, but she told us (more than just me) in the main area. So, I'm not the only one that knows about her family. Whether or not she would keep me safe is what I'm not entirely sure of. Though she never told anyone she put the dress on me (as far as I know). Strangely, I went to see her today, and was told she got sick and went to the ER. I'm sure she'll be fine, I just find it an odd bit of timing. Now I'm trying to wait just long enough to call her, I don't want to be bothering her while sick, I want her to be in a mood to want to help me.
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi

SissyMichele
Id say go for it imo and just make her keep it a secret. So far so good on my hometown coming outs lol. BIG HUGS!!!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

Sissy Kimi
I meeting her today at 12. I'm REALLY nervous! Wish me luck!
-Sissy Kimi

Sissy Kimi
I met her and it went great, she's understanding and willing to help introduce me to the local gblt community. I'm going to meet her tonight also and we'll hang out, me enfemme. She wasn't really surprised, apparently I act relatively feminine anyway, and carry myself femininely.
SissyMichele
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU KIMI!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Im so very proud of you and she seems like a real sweetheart. Your going to have the time of your life with her now. Give her a BIG HUG!!!!! from the SK grp hehe.

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:

Little sissy boy
congrats to you

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.