getting GF to dress me?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
ok so i want to tell my g/f about my diapers but i don't want her to tell anyone else especially our mutual best friend. i dont' think she could be trusted with a secret like that especially since i not only want her to know but i want her to put me in and sometimes even change my diapers. i mean ive worn her skirts and even a pair of her panties and stuff b4 just tonight i held her purse for a while and had her fake flower hair pin in my hair. and she hasn't ever said anything about that stuff. i would really like to tell her about my diapees and see her reaction but like i said i don't want her to tell anyone. also the part about dressing me/changing me and stuff like that she's not the dominant type so i don't think she would be came with forcing me out in my diapees and say a romper outfit or something like. she says i need manners and im just waiting for her to tell me i act like a child (she's 2 years older than me) so i want her to tell me that and then say then why don't you treat me like one or something and see if i can't use that to my advantage. So if anyone has any suggestions on how i tell her and not let my friend find out and try and get her to change me and maybe even dress me pls reply thankies! :)
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
They say people always leave clues in their speech even if they are not aware of it themselves, try that one out and see how she responds. It may turn out that it's best not to try and drive it all home at once but it should be a distinct possibility that you can get to an end result that you like. I don't see what she would gain by telling people so unless you use an absolute zero of tact then things had aught to be fine on that front.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
diaprbayb
  Ok, I have two test jokes.
1. If she ever makes a comment about you changing, reply with "The only thing you can change about a man is his diaper"
see how she reacts to that.

2. When ever she tells you to do something like "close the door, clean that up, throw that away." reply back with "yes Mommy dearest"

~cliques~

diaperboy
well the only thing she could gain from telling someone esle would be just someone to talk to about it but i don't want her to have anyoen to talk to about it...yet. ive also thought about letting her find a diaper or something and lie but tell her i wet the bed sometimes at night and see how she responds to that and then see if she would diaper me one time or something. ive also thought about after telling her that i "wet" the bed sometimes still then having a daytime accident not once but 2 or 3 times spread out over a few days and then telling her i have to start wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 except to work until i regain control or something like but i dunno but holding it back sometimes is hard sometims i just want to say i wish i were wearing a diaper and then i realize who all is with me and have to stop myself.
Daddysgirl
I don't think it's fair to say that you don't want her to have anyone to talk to about it, though I'm sure that's not quite what you meant. Because I know when my bf told me, I HAD to have someone to talk to about it. It just isn't something that occurs in most relationships. That's why I came here. I'm used to playing the role of the girlfriend - you know, gets attention lavished on her, has the door held for her, that sort of thing. Not him wearing my skirts and underpants, and needing me to be his mommy. That took a looooot of adjustment.

That said, I think I agree with little boy pink about not driving it all home at once. But DO NOT do like my bf did and say that "well there some stuff you don't know about me...." in a negative 'you're gonna hate me' sort of way. He left me hanging with that until he was ready to tell me. WOW!! It sucked. Drop little hints and maybe act kind of "pwayful" around her sometimes and see how that goes. My boyfriend wrote the word "Baby" on his hand, only it looked like this: bABy.
Then he asked me to read it, and if I saw how it was written. Then he told me what AB stands for. He mentioned diapers and at the time I was thinking "Whhhhhat?" and said if i was uncomfortable with it it didn't ever NEED to enter the relationship. But, seeing as I was a babygirl myself and didn't even know about this avenue of expressing that side of me, I was alittle more easily persuaded than most girls. ;)

Anyway I don't even know if this helps, but I thought I'd at least let you know that there's some people who've been through something quite similar. Take care and good luck!! *huuugs*

diaperboy
yea its not that i dont' want her to have anyone to talk to about it but we share the same best friend and if my g/f isn't kewl with it i don't want my friend to find out and then have her think im a huge freak and then lose 2 really really good friends but im still leading towards the whole wetting the bed thing unless that leads her to talking to my parents about it. if she could accept that then maybe i could tell her l8r that its not a wetting problem its that i choose to wear them and i lke them and then see if she might incorporate that into our relationship maybe even.....but i still have to get the guts to even let her see them and tell her that not an easy thing to do for a self concious 18 year old male that wants to be treated as a 2 year old boy-girl.
little_boy_pink
I can see an alternative rought to see how she would respond. Let her see you in a diaper, when she asks say somthing along the lines of "It's actually kinda comfy." She will give one of three basic possible outcomes, based on this you choose your next point.

1) She is also interested- "Problem solved."
2) She is intrigued- "Well I say some stuff online and I figured; why not give it a try?"
3) She is appaled- "I ate some bad chilli..."

Naturally it wont be as clear cut as that so you'll have to think on your feet and do a bit of person reading but it should be worth it.

It's a delicate subject and whilst talking it out with somone else might help her, in the first two outcomes she would understand not to due to the sensitivity of the subject. As for outcome three; If you ask her to keep it quiet she should have no problem with that and even if it does come out then it is not what you really want to keep hidden that's being exposed; laugh it off and people will get bored, everyone's runny every now and again after all.
-By Funshine Bear.

diaperboy
yea both options 1 and 2 she would probably want to share with someone as well as with my idea of telling her i wet the bed but if i said it was just diahreha or something then yea the only problem is if she thinks its only for a day or something like that (or anytime i eat chilli) then she won't think anything of it if she knew i enjoyed it or had to wear them more often due to wettings or simply because i enjoyed then we can try and incorporate it into the relationship.
little_boy_pink
1 or 2 she may want to share but I can't see that she would if you voice your desire to keep it private. 3 is more of a no hope situation bullet dodging failsafe; if she's clearly not hoing to be won over by the idea then this aught to let you continue as you have been doing and never mention it again.
-By Funshine Bear.

diaperboy
ive also thought about telling my other friend first i think she (if i talked to her about it myself) might actually be kinda kewl with it she would think it would be weird but i don't think it would ruin our friendship im no sure though so then if i told her first and told her my ideas then maybe i could talk to her and see if she thinks i should tell my g/f plus i'd get to see someones actual reaction in person b4 i tell anyone
little_boy_pink
That could work too, again, be careful about your approach. I'm sure that it could be a shocking revalation so make sure she's braced for it, it's harder to misunderstand that way. If you ask to tell before you do so it should both help to get the importance of the situation across and earn you a more sympathetic ear.
-By Funshine Bear.

diaperboy
well i was thinking if i used the whole"i saw something on the internet"and told my friend it helped with sex or something like that she would think its weird and wouldn't want to try it herself but she would probably give me the go ahead. It also might work because my g/f is 2 years older than me and she always asks me how her being older than me makes me feel and sometimes i say i feel like her baby so i could say i looked something like that up online and there were talk about older woman dressing their younger men in diapers and it made their sex life better because the woman was in control over the man in that case (a little baby can't do anything for himself much less take control in bed) so if i could use that to my advantage im nto sure ive been getting a lot of ideas over the last few days and am getting close to getting ready to telling both of them.
little_boy_pink
You're clearly excited, which is good, but be sure to give yourself a cooldown period as you may think of somthing crucial. No matter what you are saying to who there are ways that it could come off as really creepy so be careful.
-By Funshine Bear.

diaperboy
well the 2 people i want to tell i don't think either of them would think anything creepy about it no matter how i put it they would just feel weird and think im weird and maybe a little sick in the head (basically the way society would view us diaper wearers). I know someone who knows someone who wears diapers due to incontinence issues and hates people like us but anywho...im not excited about telling anyone but i am excited at the thought of having my g/f diaper me (i have the house to myself for a week so i think i'll tell her then so she can diaper me all week hehe)
diaperboy
ok i think i have a plan but im not sure about it yet. if i don't tell anyone and let her discover me i can do that this week. she expressed interest in spending a night with me next week while my parents are out of town. i could let her spend the night and have a diaper on when she gets here so when we go to bed there's no way she wouldn't notice it. when she asks me about it depending on the sound of her voice (appauld) i can either use the i was online and heard diapers enhance peoples sex life and if she doesn't like it it will never be a problem again OR go with the bad chilli story or LIE but make it sound truthful and tell her i have a bed wetting problem. if her voice is more curious then i just go with the i read about this on the web about it enhancing our sex life so i bought some diapers to try it out 1 time or something and so i tried one on early and then express how much i actually like wearing them. then we can see where that leads BUT its still going to take a lot of bravery and courage on my part just to let her see me in a diaper and then i have to do some quick thinking when the time comes.

diaperboy
i just got another idea. more likely than not if she does come over we aren't going to go straight to bed we'll stay up and watch tv for a little while. what i could do is while watching tv tell her i'll be right back and run upstairs and change into just a diaper. when i come downstairs she'll probably be like WHAT THE HECK at which point i have an opportunity to then tell her "what i found out online". and that plan should work if she doesn't like the idea then i'll tell her i'll never bring this back up again and ask her to keep it between just the 2 of us. but more likely than not (knowing her) she won't like it at first but she'll probably tell me it might be something she could get use to. My main goal throughout all of this is to get her to become my mommy so thats why i want to go down that route. otherwise anything else is just going to be embarrassing and a waste of time.
little_boy_pink
That last one sounds like it could backfire horribly. It is probably better to let somone find out than to show them, when you put somone on the spot like that they may react badly. Without time to respond people can often revert to default behaviour, if they find out for themselves then they have to have an idea in their head before theycan query, therefore, they're better prepared. Even half a second can make a world of difference.
-By Funshine Bear.

stephi02
If you don't trust her - don't tell her. Dressing with someone else is all about trust.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.