German 16 year old Boy to Girl Sex Change
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

_Davina_
****, she looks so beautiful that it is obvious that it is something that comes natural to her. To be born a boy and not be allowed to change under those circumstances would be a real crime. I am thrilled that she was able to do what she needed to do and at this young age so she can finish growing up the way she should.
Please don't make me wet my panties
Andreea
I would normally doubt a report in the Sun, but this appears to be authenticated ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Petras

I wish her well, at all events. She is a lovely young lady, and brave as well to take such decisions at her time in life (when I, as I recall, hardly had the courage to do anything that would cause anxiety for me at home or school).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

carianne72
Very nice. When I grow up, I want to look just like her.
Love,
Carianne
babie
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Diapergirlbaby
Ya I saw this I wish I were her. Good for her she is one of
My fave people close to my age
sissifying myself one day at a time.
sissypissy
looks pretty authentic to me also. its almost scary that he looks that real.
If he did it to feel complete as a person well them I am all for it.

really I am all for it no matter why he did it.

Robin
If that is legit, I am stunned. I congradulate her and wish her the best. Now if only the west were as liberal as the east. Oh well mabey one day! I mean we're out of the dark ages, right? RIGHT?  
I am me. You are you. You may not like some of the choices I have made, and thats fine, you don't need to live my life for me. I made the choice for my life. And that is why, I am me and you are you.
Arianna
There was deffinetly a girl inside that body. Look how naturally cute she is. I wish I was her too. 

I read about this a long time ago, and she is starting a music career I believe. She actually has a nice voice too.
baby mark
She is so lucky

Lobi Vino
Wow. She looks like one of my sisters! But then again she started hormone therapy early. That probably explains her neck, chest, etc. looking so natural. Best of luck to her new life.
Lobi Vino

If that is legit, I am stunned. I congradulate her and wish her the best.  

Same.

What's really amazing about this though is how total the transformation is. There's nothing in that 'final' photo that shows she might have been a boy. Even that square chin she had two years ago looks like it's gone. She looks like one of my younger sisters!

Now if only the west were as liberal as the east. Oh well mabey one day! I mean we're out of the dark ages, right? RIGHT?    

The thing is, East Asia really isn't that much more liberal than us. Some of the more developed countries like Japan are a bit more tolerant of some things like cross dressing or homosexuality. But even then they have a lot of issues with women, foreigners, etc. that we don't have. Just because they're different doesn't mean they have it that much better.

diapered_tristan
she is adorable very beautiful 
ashie
Kim petras is quite amazing, i love her music, and wish i had had the courage to start as young as she did, though i guess 19 isnt too bad, her success at such a young age is a great sign for young TGirls everywhere though if it spreads more. most places have the whole "18+ rule" though if more people like her spring up, we might actually be able to make life and society easier on TGirls everywhere.
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

SuzieBrave
I´m soo happy for her. And im envious, of course. Sex change is
actually covered by health insurances in germany, if you wear
womens clothes and adress yourself with a womens name for at
least two years. I didnt listen to her music, but its handy to have some PR for a good start.

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm so happy for her and I think it is wonderful she became a singer. Thank you Ashie for letting me know to add her songs to the playlist, so I added her song "When dreams come true" to the Sissy Kiss Playlist. She is a beautiful singer!

I´m soo happy for her. And im envious, of course. Sex change is
actually covered by health insurances in germany, if you wear
womens clothes and adress yourself with a womens name for at
least two years. I didnt listen to her music, but its handy to have some PR for a good start.

Yes they should soo do that in the US. It would take away a lot of stress for the transsexuals here. Being a TGirl in the US I know it's hard to save up for surgery that expensive.

Baby Butch
Baby Butch is sad, my request to see picture can not be completed?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.