PG 13 general driver's baby choice
would u give up driving to be a baby girl?
Posted on
Gallery Images by keli1980
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissycindy69
Oh i would give up my DL in a minute. Take the bus if I needed to go anywhere, yesyesyes.
nylontoni
I wear diapers 24/7 and drive regularly although sitting for long periods has created leaks from my plastic panties. The result was I was soaked in my rear end running down my legs. From the size of my diaper that shows under my dress and the obvious wet fabric it is totally stimulating & humiliating. "He needs a diaper change. He should always have plastic pants on too" was said to my wife. My wife answered, "I know, I'll change him when we get home. He's wearing plastic pants and he's still soaked. He's a heavy wetter". With this heavy sagging diaper (which wreaks of urine), this is usually a great time to buy diapers and have everyone see me carry them. We have rubber sheeting on my car seat too. It smells like urine and a baby most days, just like me. My wife always carries my pink diaper bag too.

shamrock
HEY.... keli1980,,,, if a female nurse can be my mommy,,,, I will still in and don't drive if she is pretty nurse and we can play nurse and baby  patient games like first-aid and diapers   
lil sissie
ok I just quit driving 
 lil sissie

keli1980
I've been driving so long that I cant say I'm that easy to give it up 
Baby Puss
Is that, giving it up for good? If just for a night of being, a baby girl here and there, yes! If for good, NO!

keli1980
@ Baby Puss
  if your "mommy said "as long as you are in diapers you never drive due to being a baby girl..how ever long as it may be
Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl

sissyslutallie
id give it up in an instant if i was somebodys baby girl 
Baby Butch
I would give up driving as long as mommy takes me where I need to go. A big baby car seat would be needed.

sissybabysamantha2
 Yes I would give up driving to be a baby. Mummy could drive me around in a nice pink car seat
Sarah Marina
I'll just take my pink tricycle with ribbons dangling from the handlebars and a wicker basket hanging from the front wherever I need to go. *giggles*

Tags:
drive
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.