All PG The game might be up
dilema
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I made a HUGE mistake y-day,
I washed my clothes as normal and put them in the dryer,
the mistake was i forgot that i had a pair of girls skinny jeans in there.

My mom told me today when i finished work that she had took my clothes out of the dryer and iron`d them, and my skinny jeans which she made a point of saying. and she says i should wear them to my nans funeral tomorrow

Is that it?......Does she know?
Nothing has been said since and im really really anxious about what is to come.
just want to hide my head under a blanket and for the whole thing never to have happend.
Not knowing if she knows about me is the worse feeling ever.
I want to tell her, but she has never been very nice about transgender people,

Really dont know what to do.....
Please if your able give any advice or views
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

Sounds like an embarrassing situation, unless mom thinks they are boys jeans. I would not know what to do, since she apparently said nothing about them. At least you did not have pink panties in the dryer, he he. : )

I rented a garage apartment for several years. A utility room with washer and dryer separated my home from the main house. I was pulling my clothes out of the dryer along with a few pairs of pink panties.

My landlords teenage grandaughter walked in as I was doing this. I hid the panties in some clothes and walked off. I don't know if see saw them or not.

little Chloe
yes its very embarrassing, i did wonder myself if she thinks they are boys jeans, but why would she have made a point of telling me specifically about them if she did think that.

Im so glad there was nothing else in there

little Chloe
Well Nothing has been mentioned so far, so i think i was maybe (very likely) over thinking /worrying about things.

still wondering but gonna try forget it happened, as i might be just nothing
AlyssaDee
Dear Chloe,

I am very surprised that happened. I don't think you should wear them to the funeral, not with all your family being there. Someone might notice that they really are girls jeans, then your're open to a lot of things you may not be ready to deal with, especially at such a sad event. As for your mother, well perhaps if she comments about them in the future you can say you had no idea that they were girls jeans. Unless you really are ready to open up that line of dialogue with her?

Either way you have friends here that care for you , so you will not be alone. Eventually you may need to open up about your being TG, but not at a funeral. That is never the time to say or do anything that will effect already raw nerves...especially your own. I have been to a lot of funerals, and even the news of a wedding or a new baby is best left for at least a week afterward. I cannot really explain why this is true, but it is, please trust me on this.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

little Chloe
Thankyou
Dont worry, i did not wear the to the funeral, it was hard enough experience to go through.
its the 1st one ive been to and ill be happy if i never need to attend another, i might even try skip my own... if thats even possible.

ive hidden the jeans away and hopefully that is the end of the situation.

Mellsissy
I think the big thing that some of us have missed is to say sorry for your loss first and foremost that can be a trying time.  As far as the jeans go if she said anything about them than she knows and is waiting on you to open up to her.  The only thing is she may think that maybe they are your gfs jeans which if that is the case that is another can of worms.  Honestly I would tell her.  But honesty has always been my answer for everything.

little Chloe

Posted by Mellsissy
I think the big thing that some of us have missed is to say sorry for your loss first and foremost that can be a trying time.  As far as the jeans go if she said anything about them than she knows and is waiting on you to open up to her.  The only thing is she may think that maybe they are your gfs jeans which if that is the case that is another can of worms.  Honestly I would tell her.  But honesty has always been my answer for everything.
Thankyou for condolences
(i have had some pm`s giving condolences, but i didnt tell many people)

I do Want to tell her, but as ive said before she has never been accepting of trans people, so i dont feel i can tell her at this stage in time.
Maybe ill be able to after i move out of home,
she knows that i dont have a gf and due to her recent hip opp she rarely leaves the house so she also knows i haven't sneaked any girl in whilst she`s out.

I know she knows they are mine, and you may be right that she is waiting for me to tell her, But untill i can get some inclination that she will accept it then i cannot risk it.
Honesty is the best answer, but sometimes telling the truth can be worse than saying nothing.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.