PG 13 The Future Of Road Rage Control (With A Special 2nd Part added)
The Future Of Road Rage Control Is Very effective, as Dave the manic driver soon finds out
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Jennifer Funshine
*Giggles* I just adore this!

This would make for such a fitting punishment for all those drivers
who freak out behind the wheel during rush hour traffic.
Could even start up a school just for these "Rage Babies,"
actually, that sounds like a good idea for a story!

Great post Amy :)
baby5522
Awww, fank you so very much Jennifer for that wonderful and kind comment, much appreciated. I got lucky with finding this image and it is just perfect for I feel an add, can not see why they could not do something like this as a fun advert, as a way to get drivers to think about how they behave. I would say nearly most women drivers are better than men are when it comes to driving.

Anyway, I fully agree with you. *Hugs you lots.*

*Hugs & kisses*

*Giggles* I just adore this!

This would make for such a fitting punishment for all those drivers
who freak out behind the wheel during rush hour traffic.
Could even start up a school just for these "Rage Babies,"
actually, that sounds like a good idea for a story!

Great post Amy :)  

TiresiasRex
I remember this original art from a thread on "The Art of Pink Diapers"...thanks for resurrecting the adorable images, Pet Baby Amy! (and I was almost hit by a "road rager" last Friday in a shopping mall parking lot! This would have been a very fitting punishment for the obnoxious man).
SissyBabyCassie
This comic you made a cappie too is actually a comic that Pink Diapers drew for me a while ago. You did such a great job the whole comic could use a good cappie for each. If you want to send me a email and ill give you the full thing so you can. Great work as always!

baby5522
Wow! I had no idea, thank you for telling me that SissyBabyCassie, I would love that, I will emial you later on today.

Thank you very much for the comment, I had an idea there was mroe to the comic image and did not know where to find the rest of it. It was so easy to come up with the caption when I came to doing it.

Thank you very, very much for your offer and I appreciate the comment very much too.

*Huggles and kissses*

This comic you made a cappie too is actually a comic that Pink Diapers drew for me a while ago. You did such a great job the whole comic could use a good cappie for each. If you want to send me a email and ill give you the full thing so you can. Great work as always!  

baby5522
Fank you for your comment TiresiasRex for your comment, you're welcome.

I am sorry to hear that you had been part of a road rage incodent, and you are right, the guy that was raging at you, so would have deserved this form of punishment.

*Hugs*

I remember this original art from a thread on "The Art of Pink Diapers"...thanks for resurrecting the adorable images, Pet Baby Amy! (and I was almost hit by a "road rager" last Friday in a shopping mall parking lot! This would have been a very fitting punishment for the obnoxious man).  

SissyBabyCassie

Wow! I had no idea, thank you for telling me that SissyBabyCassie, I would love that, I will emial you later on today.

Thank you very much for the comment, I had an idea there was mroe to the comic image and did not know where to find the rest of it. It was so easy to come up with the caption when I came to doing it.

Thank you very, very much for your offer and I appreciate the comment very much too.

*Huggles and kissses*

Its no problem and your quite welcome :)
Mina Silverwind
I could see this as a valid alternate to putting criminals in overcrowded jails and the jails could be converted into special academies run by stern mommies.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

baby5522
Awww, fank you Mina for your comment, much appreciated. I agree with you, something like an academy of some kind would be better than overcrowded jails.

*Hugs*

I could see this as a valid alternate to putting criminals in overcrowded jails and the jails could be converted into special academies run by stern mommies.  

c2bear
Great job the pic is really good thanks for posting it. 

baby5522
Awww, thank you very much c2bear for your comment, much appreciated.

*Hugs*

Great job the pic is really good thanks for posting it.   

baby5522
Just when Dave thought that everything was all over, the Justice Robot had not yet finished with him. Not only had it given him a radical make over, it began to take his car apart and give it a radical make over too, somehow.

Dave could only helplessly look on as he saw his car get turned into a girlie tricycle, before he knew what was happening the Justice Robot had put him on it. He was to make his way to his dat on that and dressed like the Sissy Baby that he really was, and it did not take long for that to start to show when he tried to talk, to his horror, he was now even talking exactly like a Sissy Baby.

The End.

baby5522
My thanks goes to SissyBabyCassie for providing me with the rest of this comic strip. I chose this image form the original sequence, and changed the original wording used for the speach bubbles, so that it would tie in and go with what I had already put in with the 1st cappie of this tale.

There was two girls in the oringal image which I also needed to remove just for this image and its caption to tie in with the 1st part of this cappie/story.

Please bare all of this in mind before commenting, thank you. I used a clone tool that enabled me to paint out the two girls of the original image. Just in case anyone is wondering how I managed to remove the two girls.

Baby Butch
People are going to have road rage on purpose so the Justice Robot turns them into a sissybaby on a tricycle. Great cappies!

meisababy
thank you the captions are very good. i love the diapers
baby5522
*Giggles and rolls about all over the floor laughing* Awww, fank you so very much for that comment Baby Butch. *Hugs* Now I have this funny image in my head of every road rage Driver all on girlie tricycles everywhere and that is all that the traffic consits off and the goverment implimenting a Mommy Scheme to get Mommies for the sudden increse/increas of all these sissybabies. *Lol*

(Nuts, I know I should know how to spell that word. Increse) I hope you know what I mean? Plus it is a bit early for me, and my brain is only half awake. *Lol*

*Lots of hugs to you Baby Butch*

People are going to have road rage on purpose so the Justice Robot turns them into a sissybaby on a tricycle. Great cappies!  

baby5522
Awww, fank you for your comment meisababy. I like the diapers in the picture too.

*Hugs*

thank you the captions are very good. i love the diapers  

Torry
looks more like a reward to me

baby5522
*Smiles.* Thank you for your comment Torry. Like waht Baby Butch said, every road rager will be road raging more often. Just so they can be pampered as a Sissy Baby. *Lol*

*Hugs*

looks more like a reward to me  

sarahpenguin
Super cute captions! I gots to get my license back and borrow Mom's van and go be angry on the road ASAP! :)

baby5522
Awww, fank you for the comment sarapenquin. The line about you borrow the van, it made me giggle.

*Hugs*

Super cute captions! I gots to get my license back and borrow Mom's van and go be angry on the road ASAP! :)  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.