Have fun with this one girls!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Where did you get my picture!!!!

diaprbayb

What the Hell Mary? You said everybody was dressed in costume! Why do they all have cameras?

~cliques~

diaperlover97

why am i always the baby when we play mommies and daddies
"becouse your the only 1 that piddles their pants without knowing it"
*tinkle* "look your doing it now"
i think i need a change  
MommyScarlet

What the Hell Mary? You said everybody was dressed in costume! Why do they all have cameras?  

I Love it, too funny.

baby katy
"Mum, I look rediculous!"

"Well Simon, after your last stunt of climbing out the window when you where grounded, I had to make sure you stay in the house"

"But mum, what if someone sees me?"

"Don't worry honey, no one is going to see you apart from me, your sister, and your new baby-sitter"

"BABY-SITTER?!?!"

((((Hugs)))) Kate xx
babymarcie
I want my big girl panties back.............. pwease
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

cuckedsissy
Oh my what a cutie pie...qt
sissylacy
Chris walked into the frontroom. It was then that he remembered that he gave a spare key to his girlfriend. Their relationship was never the same scince.

sissy will
where is my sissy baby its time to change that wet diaper
diaperedsassy23

Sis, please don't make me wear this out I was just joking earlier.

sexy_tran69
Nice I love it
uksimon

No one will ever mistake you for a little boy now! And by the way, daddy is here to take care of you :)

BABY BECKY

With all the ladies from the local WI gathered in her lounge for afternoon tea, Stephen's mother had called him in from the playroom where he had been immersed in his own tea party with all his dollies.

"Now then Stephany, give all my friends a nice curtsey and toddle off upstairs to bed. I'll be up in a minute to tuck you in and give you your bottle."

"But Mommy its onwy five o'cwock. Can't I pway wiv my dorwies some more."

"No darling. Sweet little sissies need their beauty sleep so off you go and no more complaining or I'll have to spank you botty." "Oh, by the way Stephany, the WI have decided that they're going to have a dress making competition to design a pretty sissy outfit just for you - and we are going to pick the winner at the village show and then you can wear it for every to see - won't that be fun."

Stephen felt a quiver of fear course through his body and a damp patch spread between his legs.
rainbow24

Nice and cute picture 
Love & kisses

prissyprincess

Where did you get my picture!!!!  

WE,re not tellin SMile dear caught you again in those diapers and cute wittle dress     
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
diapered sissy
i love it, baby becky did a good cap

ky_girlieboy
how do you like my Halloween costume mommy, asked Kevin?
sissylicious
After meeting Jennifer, John finally got to live out his dream of being a baby girl

LittleSissyBri
 : Here she is girls! Okay, lets all start with games then we'll do presents! Oh this is going to be the best baby shower ever!  :
BobOnFire
the shock look when a baby first fill her daiper is always great to see as sam mom found out soon

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.