PG 13 Fun Boots
What would YOU wear with these boots?
Posted on
Fun Boots - What would YOU wear with these boots?, Boots,Fishnets,Stockings, Feminization
You can click the image to see the full size
    Finally found some time to model the sexy boots I got for Christmas. Can't wait to wear them for an outing, but will probably need to bring something more comfortable to change into after about an hour.

Changing should be interesting. It took my sweetie and I almost a half hour to get them fully laced up - LOL

Haven't decided which color dress to wear with them yet. Torn between black, candy apple red, and  bubblegum pink.

If you had the choice of absolutely anything, what would you wear with them? Make a suggestion, and if I have something like it in my closet, I'll model it with them and post another pic here.

*Cheers*

Sarah

Gallery Images by Sarah Marina
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hiya Sarah! Oh my goodness, those boots are to die for honey - I'll bet you were a very happy girl come Christmas morning.
   Personally , I'd go for a dark colour but something  little extravagant - a lovely lace hem to compliment. One must tho is that it needs to be shorter then what you show here - if you're going to wear long boots then show them to the top. Plus the fact that it would be a crime to hide those lovely legs sweetie. xxx

Sarah Marina
@ kay3070
  Just realized I didn't actually tag you in my reply ... go to the next msg in the thread. Thanks Kay! 

kay3070
@ Sarah Marina
  No worries honey, I found your lovely reply (hugs). Can I just add that the dress you are wearing in this shot really does look gorgeous - I'd love to see what the rest of it looks like sometime. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Sarah Marina
@ kay3070

I'll take that as a modelling request.    **giggles**

Just give me a week or so. The top of that dress is completely sleeveless except for two thin shoulder straps. I have a Dr. appt next week, so I just wanna get that out of the way before I perform the extensive hair-scaping necessary to do it justice.
  I was going to do that soon anyway. There's a TG/CD weekend coming up at a local resort in mid-May. If you didn't have to cross the Atlantic, I'd invite you and your Sarah to meet me there for a drink and a chat.

*Cheers*

Sarah

kay3070
@ Sarah Marina
  No rush honey, just whenever you are comfortable to do so. Can't wait to see you tho, thank you.
    Oooh, don't mention shave ups - a necessary evil for girls like us. Funnily enough, a couple of years back I had a hospital appt where I had to strip down - not only did I have no body hair but still bore the fading marks of a damn good paddling across my rear end (giggles). Nobody said a thing - mind you, I guess what we see as daunting is very little on the scale of what they come across.
    Now there's an invite I would gladly take you up on if it were possible. I hope you have an amazing time at the event - knock em dead sweetie. :-) xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
Sarah Marina
   Thank you so much, Kay! You're so sweet.

I was blown away when I first saw them. We were both nervous about whether they were sized as advertised, so the real moment of joy was when my foot slipped nicely into the base.

I think your advice is spot on ... I really couldn't tell how much was hidden by that dress until I saw the picture. The dress or skirt definitely needs to be shorter.

*Hugs and Cheers*

Sarah

Baby Butch
Candy apple red would be good for a dress. Since you have practice with lacing a corset is recommended. I do like the boots but they are not made for walking, he he. Hugs Baby Butch
Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.