XXX Fun bathing
a new fun way in bathing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

By uedman at 2009-11-02

Invite a friend to join you in your bath. Then take a bar of soap and both of you rub it between your breasts together.
Gallery Images by viewer09
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babie
loves water sports
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
nekoboyorgirl
uhh luna please luna im not intrested in you like that way you think sis *said asuna
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

viewer09

Bath time is always more fun if you do it with a friend.
Mina Silverwind
wow, you did an awesome job as always, thanks for sharing all of these, and you rock as an artist&writer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

pullups4me
haha sounds fun!!
viewer09

wow, you did an awesome job as always, thanks for sharing all of these, and you rock as an artist&writer.  

I didn't made it, i just found it somewhere.

Baby Butch
I would like to take a bath with such cute girls. Maby get diapered and then breast fed.
hornyboob
i would alos like to^

babie
oh my time 4 submarine races
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .
sabrinac

You know, I don't think we're getting very clean this way.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

Prissie
What can we do to a guy undergoing sissy training?

Assign him to two girls who are sisters or good friends living together, to take a shower with them.

We imagine the poor guy blushing when he has to take all his clothes off in front of the two girls.

And we imagine him blushing and trying not to have the normal reaction **giggle** when they drop the towels they have around their waists before going into the shower with him :)

And he has to learn how to shampoo a girl's hair :)

Sissy training 4ever!

Prissie 
   Prissie
gorrilaz25
always love the ladies

Cherry_rjn_Luv
i love the way those girl bathing
becomingkatie
  looks like a whole lot of clean fun. I'm ready for mybath time

Katie

viewer09

By uedman at 2011-01-10

Be sure that every part of your body is cleaned,rubbed and washed.
eleventhdr

By uedman at 2009-11-02

Invite a friend to join you in your bath. Then take a bar of soap and both of you rub it between your breasts together.  

yee yes and esspecially when you are girls and ahve girl parts to share oh how i wish and want breast and a vigana to let my other girlfrriends play with and me withtthiers yes please getting al cleant the girly way it is even so much better t when you are girls and so yes i want and wish i were a girl and why not i would makee a very nice girly! yes i sure would!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.