Fulltime Little Girl?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

This post is aimed at those sissies who identify with being a little girl between the ages of 7-11 (however all comments and thoughts are very welcome).

It has long been my dream, my desire, my need to live 24/7 as a 9 year old little girl. Whilst I do not consider myself transgendered, nor do I want to live as a woman or change sex I do feel like a little girl trapped in a male body. This may simply be the overwhelming feelings being a sissy brings, but I find it very hard to be both a 'man' and an 'adult' and I feel more natural, more alive and more well..... ME as a little girl. Playing with dollies, games and toys comes as natural as breathing. I identify as a little girl and simply ache to live as one.

I know that in reality being a little girl fulltime is almost impossible, however I do know many sissies have found a way to live as close to fulltime as they can, dressing every single day as part of their normal routine.

I have spoken with some sissies who feel the same way as me which has been very liberating, sharing thoughts etc and would now be very interested to know of other little girl sissies (LG's) who want to live fulltime as little girls and how they cope with the day to day of pretending to be 'men' and adults.

So let me know your thoughts please, I am hoping we can maybe get a small group going here at Sissy Kiss. There are a few other Websites dedicated to the LG lifestyle so I will add some links if there is interest.

Love to you all x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Last Post
38 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

LilJennie
Well I'm more of the toddler girl persuasion, but like you I feel as if the real, inner me is a little girl who just wants to be herself. A bit younger than you, but I definitely feel some of the same things you do!

I overthink things sometimes, but I have thought about this, and my opinion is that this is so difficult because we just don't have a predefined niche in society. Society has roles for males and females (and nothing in between) that "act their age" -- so if a TS switches from one adult role to another, the transition can be difficult, but there's a role for them to transition into. If somebody were to try to assume a social role that didn't match their physical age, it would be awkward and difficult and possibly dangerous, because nobody would know how we fit in. There really isn't a social role for us (though there should be!). Another problem is that younger social roles usually require a parent/guardian, and I don't have anybody to fulfill that role.

Anyway, that's me, overthinking as I said. I certainly understand where you're coming from, though your inner little girl is older than mine. Still, I'm glad to have met you, electronically!
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine
littlegirl_inside

Thankyou Lil Jennie, I agree there is no social role for us. I know of one sissy who dresses fulltime 24/7 as a toddler girl, out in public everywhere and is seen as a local oddity but for me is an inspiration. I couldn't do that where I live, for one it wouldn't be safe and for the other I would still be doing adult things.. work, shops etc which would lead to ridicule.

But it isn't just a dressing issue but a lifestyle issue. I have never grown up. I consider myself fairly intelligent, articulate however I am like a child in so many ways, I am also a little girl.

But as you say there is no social role for us - we don't fit in and in many ways I feel I don't fit in as an adult male in today's society.

Maybe in the future society will embrace the sissy and those of us that want/need to live fulltime as little girls (of all ages) can openly and without fear.
Samantha

~cliques~

Jennifer Funshine
I know in many ways I best identify with being an Adult Baby,
trying to express myself further I am more like a 2 yr. old girl in diapers.
Primarily raised by my mom, over half of my life was spent with her. (The other half in a hospital bed)
We did everything together, I was her little baby girl in so many ways... the daughter
she always wanted and we both knew this, but it was never openly discussed.

Personally, I don't think Sissies and ab's are that far off from being accepted in today's society,
though I think infantalism will have a more difficult road in the long run.
The dilemma we face is that of an "age" issue which is funny because there are
more than a million commercials advertising solutions, potions and chemicals
all designed to help people stay younger.
Makes me wonder what happened to embracing diversity. Hmm...

Finally I would just like to mention that for me, being a little baby girl trapped
in my adult self, is a most rewarding experience because it encompasses
the whole social dynamic of human existence. How?
By affording me the ability to converse with everyone I meet on their level of interaction.
I know better when to listen, when to giggle and when to forgive my male friends
for their insensitivity towards nature.

Hopefully I'm not off topic with this post... I wish everyone the best! :)
LilJennie

Personally, I don't think Sissies and ab's are that far off from being accepted in today's society,
though I think infantalism will have a more difficult road in the long run.  

I hope you're right that sissies and ABs aren't far from acceptance. We aren't accepted right now, of course, but maybe it's not that far away! Society doesn't really have a place for us, but maybe we can change that. After all, gay men and lesbians didn't have much of a place in society before the early 1970s, and now they have roles, though society is still accepting those roles.

Finally I would just like to mention that for me, being a little baby girl trapped
in my adult self, is a most rewarding experience because it encompasses
the whole social dynamic of human existence. How?
By affording me the ability to converse with everyone I meet on their level of interaction.
I know better when to listen, when to giggle and when to forgive my male friends
for their insensitivity towards nature.  

That is such a beautiful thing to say ... we have abilities to do things nobody else can (socially adapt to other people) because we're special!
Sunshine & rainbows,
LilJennie

"So sing aloud now, your favorite music
Because Heaven needs to hear it too."
-- Jennifer Funshine

littlegirl_inside

I think being little girls inside does define us in the 'real' world. And as sissies we are special. It is heartwarming to know we are not alone, that there are others out there who feel trapped in adulthood as we do. Maybe society will oneday understand and accept us, maybe realize how innocent we feel and that we are children in so many ways who find it hard to adapt to an adult world thrust on to us by convention. Who knows?
Samantha

~cliques~

littlemissalexis
Dressing wise I think if I had to wear one all the time little girl style would be one of my favorite ones but I would like my body more develop to a late short teenage girl but still in diapers. It is a odd mix of things, but I think that would be close. I still find it odd that TG is less acceptable than gay/lesbian/bi in society today.

littlegirl_inside

I think that's a wonderful mix!!

I have a feeling that TG seems less acceptable in society for a number of reasons. It may be that whilst Transvestites/crossdressers are more widley accepted - harmless fun etc, the TG/Transexual wants to 'become' someone else and in a still reasonably close minded society many fear someone who wants to change. I don't know, just my theory. But also when it comes to press exposure, Gay/lesbian/bi has seemed to have been around a lot longer so society has had more time to accept - of course it hasn't been around longer, but in soicietys eys it would seem like that - more programes have gay characters, more gay programmes in general, however very few TG characters, programs etc. Again just my theory.

Of course further back are sissies who want to live as little girls. How do we start? Not only do we want/need to live as girls, but we also want/need to live as children essentially. I need to be a little girl, yet I am not prepared to be ridiculed by society, I am just not that brave, besides it wouldn't be fair on my family, however being a 'male' and an adult is very hard and stressful for me, most of the time I am worried about adult things and I don't really fit in anywhere, even though I try so hard. But my light, my eden, my sanctuary is as a little girl, it has always been and will always be, it truly is who I am. I am nine and I am a little girl. I am a sissy, I am a pansy.
Samantha

~cliques~

Pickles
Yup, I feel for you all...I have a little girl side and my man side. They are sort of on opposite sides of the fence right now and tend to fight but they really do love and care for each other. I've found when I'm a little girl for too long a want to go back to being a man and vice versa. Hopefully I will be able to combine parts A and B to be the full me and I won't have to go back and forth. It's a process. The thing to understand is every role in life has its perks and drawbacks. I love going out with friends and drinking and Physics, but my little girl side also loves Ni Hao Kai-Lan (Nick Jr show), coloring, diapers (both wearing them and putting them on dolls, hehe). They aren't mutually exclusive, that's the great thing.

Well, let me tell you the things that have helped me deal with it, mabye that will help you all. I found a Mommy. It is soooooo nice to have someone to share your life with that knows you for you. It really is worth the search. It does not even have to be a 'Mommy' just someone that loves the little girl in you, because she needs it, she cannot go without it forever. There are lots of ways to tell if a person would be okay with it without having to tell them. Look for clues in the way they behave also drop some clues yourself and see how they react. Get creative.

I gave my man side and my little girl side different names. Now Eric can be Eric and Pickles can be her giggly self and we can talk things out and work on not being so devided. It really helps straigten things out, otherwise it feels like I'm constantly fighting myself and I don't know what I want.

I'm seeing a concilor (Mommy's idea) is she is being really helpful. It takes a lot of guts I know, just tell them you are having "Gender Issues" or something on the phone them you'll just have to tell them point blank in the session.

As for job and fitting into the "adult" world: don't all little girls want to be something when they grow up?

Well that's my 0.02 on the situation,

littlegirl_inside

Thankyou so much for your thoughtful response sweetie, I think you have a wonderful way of looking at things. You are right that your little girl side and your man side are not mutually exclusive and that you can enjoy both. With me however it has got to the stage where I can now no longer find happiness in my adult guy side and feel that that side of my nature does not really exist anymore. It is just a 'going through the motion' thing.

I think that you are very right about finding a mommy. I have online mommies who I love dearly but I think I need to find someone in the 'real' world who will love me because I am a sissy, who will want me because I am a little girl. I also think the counsellor idea is good (thankyou for that x x x) and is something I think I will do.

The whole job thing is hard for me, I find it difficult sometimes, well all the time really, fitting in with the adult world, I just feel very much like a child. I never wanted to grow up, have responsibilities, be a man etc. I fought hard to be a man, be seen as a man. I don't mean be tough and butch etc, but just fit in with other guys. But it has always been a struggle. I am not camp or effeminate, but I always felt I had to overcompensate to be seen as a guy. It's now got to the stage where I don't want to be in the adult world anymore.

Thanks again for your input on this thread, I have spoken to other sissies about this and have found there are many sissies who want/need to be little girls fulltime. Of course there are also many who can find the balance between the 2 sides but for those of us who need to live 24/7 as our little girl sides it is hard.
Samantha

~cliques~

Pickles
Yup, before I started getting this alllllllllll straigtned out I kind of felt the same way as you. My life was going to be a waste unless I could live as a little girl, etc. Well I found my situation really isn't as dire as that. You just have to sort out the emotion soup going on in your head. Then you can think clearly about it.

Talking and getting to know your little girl side really helps. It feels a bit nuts at first with two diff. personalities going on in your head talking to each other but it is soooooo nice to finally not be fighting yourself. You'll find she probably has her own plans for your life. She will help you find a direction. Watch out, they may be a bit silly though ;)

One time I let Pickles pretty much decide what we ate for a week. It ended up being nothing but chocolate, sugar and starch, and we put on a BUNcH of weight and didn't have any energy. Sometimes you have to be an adult and eat your vegtables even if it's stupid, boring and yucky. Sorry sweetie.

littlegirl_inside

It's great that you have got it all sorted. I think you are right about emotional soup, my 'guy' life is pretty rubbish, aside from all the sissy feelings running around inside, I have other issues and problems. So my little girl time is also a big escape from a life that I do not like or feel happy with.

I have been getting to know my little girl side, what she likes, what she doesn't like, the one thing I have not done is give her a name, mainly because I didn't want to seperate her from me, if that makes sence, because she is so very much me. So I was always Sissy Daryl. But she is pink mad, giggly, silly, loooooves cuddles, having a fuss made of her. She can be a bit prissy sometimes, but she loves helping people. She may be a big girl but she loves being in her nappies and even when they are full and stinky she will not be changed. She doesn't like to be naughty, rather she likes to be sweet.

But that little girl who runs free in my head just feels so trapped, she doesn't understand why she cannot wear her pretty dresses all the time, why she has to do grownup things.

Thanks for all your great advice and input sweetie x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Pickles
Well I don't really have it all sorted, but I am getting there. You will figure it out too. Others that are in on it will help tremendously. It can't be everyone you know, like I just have two (Councilour and Mommy) but it is very helpfull to have them. You will find some too.

I know, I was scared to give my little girl side a name but I am so glad I did. It really helps when your little girl side wants one thing but your adult side says no. That way I can say to myself "Okay, Pickles wants to dress up as a fairy ballerina and play with dollies can we do that for her?" instead of "Why do I, a 22 year old male, want to dress up as a fairy ballerina and play with dollies, ARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Think of it this way, it will not seperate her from you, it will make her more real to you.

littlegirl_inside

Thanks for your input on this subject. It's funny really, even though I am a sissy from birth, when I was younger, early 20's I could seperate both sides. I was still confused, but I could enjoy my guy time. However over the last few years my little girl side has become much more important than anything (apart from family) and I find very little happiness in my adult guy time. I was like you too, where if I stayed too long as a little girl I wanted to go back to being a guy and vise versa. It's different now though, I treasure all my little girl time and hate to go back and when I am guy me, all I think about is little girl me.

This was the crux for me, I no longer wanted to have to be a guy, I wanted the sanctuary and safety of being a little girl, I wanted rid of my fading manhood and I wanted to live once again as a child. I don't think my desire will go, but I guess I do have to find a way to cope with it.

But it is great to find support and no matter what happens I love being a sissy.
Samantha

~cliques~

Pickles
Well, you will have to figure out someway to be a little girl allllllllll the time then.

littlegirl_inside

Awwww bless you. I think so, I feel for my own happiness I need to find a way. Just the thought of waking up in my little girls bedroom, surrounded by my dollies and toys makes my heart soar. But also it's the being a child again, I am so tired of being an adult, I find it soooo tough. The most important part though, as you have said, is to find a mummy, someone who wants a little girl sissy, to love and look after and someone I can love back in equal measure.

I have fought my whole life to be seen as a man, terrified that people would know the truth about me, dressing up when I could, but often racked by guilt. I could never function as a man sexually, apart from having a teenie weenie, it just never felt natural and to be honest scared me. Even when I began to accept my sissiness and started to really enjoy it, I still had to have this front, yet everything about adult life scared me. The truth is I have always been this timid little pansy!!

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Pickles
Sorry sweetie I know it is hard. Do you have an MSN/Yahoo/etc account to chat on? I would like to chat with you.

Lynniegirl
I'm gonna chime in here and try to give some advice  ) Take care and wish you all the best.

Lynnie
OopsiePanty
Heylo ^_^

I understand myself all too well about how hard it is to have to play adult for people. Sometimes though I push things on accident. My bed is surrounded with stuffed animals, I sleep with my baby blanket still, no matter where I go, if I am staying the night, I take at least one of the three with me. Even when I was in HS I would do this, my friends must have though I was mighty strange lol, because not one of them ever asked me not to. I once forgot to change my shirt after spending a day around the house diapered. It was a Hanna Montana shirt...and well I ended up wearing it to the D&D game I DM. My netflix list would be quite interesting to hand to a shrink, I rent children's to teen's shows and movies, and I also rent lots of horror and independant films. Just yesterday I had Tinkerbell and Masters of Horror: Pick me Up. Anyways, I do have to hide most of my accessories but I try to spend as many hours each day being myself as I can.

Like someone else said here, I too am a kid who (sometimes in my case) wears diapers. I really sleep better when diapered, so I tend to wear them mostly at night. But sometimes if I have 8 or more hours alone I might diaper in the day and do everything around the place and sometimes errands too diapered. Usually though I wear big girls panties. Although I do wet those too, but I am all housetrained to put a puppy pad down over the carpet if I intend to wet while watching cartoons. Oddly for me, wetting usually removes all my hornies and I don't feel the need to orgasm very much after. Many wetters I have read about online usually combine the two. Diapers are a comfort thing for me, where wetting my panties makes me feel naughty, in a good way.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

joanne_s
It seems like quite a while from when I first read this discussion to now but a lot has happened with me that's relevant to this.
Emotional age and social function does vary very much between people and is fluid leaving quite a number to a greater or lesser extend dependant on others compared with adult norms.
To me a social role for being little or in my case ALG specifically with in the mainstream doesn't happen because I'm not doing things in it but more because it's counted in with the adult side formally.
On the informal side not a few are clued into this side of me but it's not labelled up although because of some of health and special needs I have, I do need treating more like a child and even 'adult' supervision even. The few times I've been in daycare centres have been the most relaxed I've have felt. Sometimes I think a ALG friendly daycare centre would be a real boon free from those aspects I find so hard to cope with.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
littlegirl_inside

It seems like quite a while from when I first read this discussion to now but a lot has happened with me that's relevant to this.
Emotional age and social function does vary very much between people and is fluid leaving quite a number to a greater or lesser extend dependant on others compared with adult norms.
To me a social role for being little or in my case ALG specifically with in the mainstream doesn't happen because I'm not doing things in it but more because it's counted in with the adult side formally.
On the informal side not a few are clued into this side of me but it's not labelled up although because of some of health and special needs I have, I do need treating more like a child and even 'adult' supervision even. The few times I've been in daycare centres have been the most relaxed I've have felt. Sometimes I think a ALG friendly daycare centre would be a real boon free from those aspects I find so hard to cope with.  

I am so happy you posted to this, it's funny a lot has changed in my life since I first started this thread, but not my desire and need to be fulltime. So much of what you say reflects my own feelings and also health and special needs.

The daycare centre is something that is floating around the 'little' world, it seems to be something that is needed, I have heard of a real daycare centre in the US that allows an adult baby to attend, yet this may of course just be a made up story.

However the number of littles who seem to be crying out for something like this is very real. The issue with an only ALG daycare centre is would there be enough little's to make a viable prospect, with little's spread all over their respected countries, getting enough to travel to a certain spot would be hard.

I think what needs to happen is for society to be able to distinguish against the fetish and real sides of the adult baby/adult little girl/little world, that whilst both are valid, they are different.

When there is acceptance that there are adults who are childlike, who need to be able to be the child they are inside then maybe there will be places we can go. Even a shift towards seeing ageplay, or regression for therapy/relaxation as a positive thing could lead to a general acceptance and take being a little away from the fetish world.

But I know where my heart flutters, with the butterflies in the pink clouded world of innocence. I am a little, I am a child in adult form, I am a little girl.
Samantha

~cliques~

Diaperskirt
Oh what a lovely idea Jo! A place where you can let go 100% and be treated like a little girl, because there, you are one. It sounds so inviting.
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*
Jennifer Funshine
Figured I would chime in with my thoughts because much has changed for me as well.
I live on my own again, all by myself and one thing I have discovered is that regardless
if I'm dressed up as my girl self, she is always with me. "Jennifer" is very much
my sensitive side and I have the power to let her out without the need for visual cues.
"Jennifer" is who I really am, deep down but of course the fact that I've given her this name
implies that I don't know everything about her but I am no longer afraid to be my girlish self.

Additionally, I now understand that "Jennifer" really is the 2 year old I thought she was.
While I have indulged in wearing "womanly" dresses and panties, lipstick and makeup--
"Jennifer" is clearly not ready to grow up and I was only harming myself by forcing her
into that type of role. Coming to terms with some personal issues Ive had in the past,
I can clearly see that "Jennifer" also exists as a means of protection from the anger
and pain which has often consumed me in my more masculine life.

Which brings me to the changing of my avatar. I feel this image of a gentle baby girl
really helps me establish who "Jennifer" truly is. A baby girl looking to her mommy for
protection from all of the lies, discrimination, suffering and quarrels that consume daily life.
A reminder that happiness still exists in some magical place just beyond the corner of
my imagination and that simplicity is often the best resolve for tough, adult situations.

We may not live in an age of complete acceptance, and I still can't go outside looking like
a frilly pink angel with a Care Bears paci in my mouth but I can at least hold to the mindset
of my baby girl self, which is something that no one can ever take away from my heart.
Being a baby girl is who I am... not exactly someone special, but certainly someone sweet :)

littlegirl_inside

Figured I would chime in with my thoughts because much has changed for me as well.
I live on my own again, all by myself and one thing I have discovered is that regardless
if I'm dressed up as my girl self, she is always with me. "Jennifer" is very much
my sensitive side and I have the power to let her out without the need for visual cues.
"Jennifer" is who I really am, deep down but of course the fact that I've given her this name
implies that I don't know everything about her but I am no longer afraid to be my girlish self.

Additionally, I now understand that "Jennifer" really is the 2 year old I thought she was.
While I have indulged in wearing "womanly" dresses and panties, lipstick and makeup--
"Jennifer" is clearly not ready to grow up and I was only harming myself by forcing her
into that type of role. Coming to terms with some personal issues Ive had in the past,
I can clearly see that "Jennifer" also exists as a means of protection from the anger
and pain which has often consumed me in my more masculine life.

Which brings me to the changing of my avatar. I feel this image of a gentle baby girl
really helps me establish who "Jennifer" truly is. A baby girl looking to her mommy for
protection from all of the lies, discrimination, suffering and quarrels that consume daily life.
A reminder that happiness still exists in some magical place just beyond the corner of
my imagination and that simplicity is often the best resolve for tough, adult situations.

We may not live in an age of complete acceptance, and I still can't go outside looking like
a frilly pink angel with a Care Bears paci in my mouth but I can at least hold to the mindset
of my baby girl self, which is something that no one can ever take away from my heart.
Being a baby girl is who I am... not exactly someone special, but certainly someone sweet :)  

I was hoping you would reply to this as I feel we have gone down a similar path in finding out who we really are. I am a little, an adult child - adult in body, child in spirit. I am emotionally a child and always will be. So what you say rings true with me.

I think for people like us, acceptance in ourselves that we still very much children will help us. For me, well I need looking after lol. But more I need to be that child I am as much as possible. Inside I am a baby girl called Samantha.

Oh and you are special!

x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

joanne_s
I find when you explain it that way people tend get more of what it's about minus some of the misunderstandings that creep in when you use labels. And while I'm not on this site as much as certain others, I've been a similar journey and embracing the adult little girl I am.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

littlegirl_inside

I find when you explain it that way people tend get more of what it's about minus some of the misunderstandings that creep in when you use labels. And while I'm not on this site as much as certain others, I've been a similar journey and embracing the adult little girl I am.  

Yes, I have begun to explain to people I know online that I am a little because I think that term, albeit a kind of label, seems to describe me and whilst it has been associated within the 'fetish' community I think it potrays a gentle expression for those who associate with being a child and not an adult.

I think people are a little more accepting when they understand that we are essentially still children inside even though we are able to 'function' as adults to a certain degree.

My journey has been about understanding the liitle girl I am inside too.
Samantha

~cliques~

0 - 25 of 37 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.