Frou Frou Panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
*faints* I love the style of these panties! They are dreamy! Its like you could just wear these by themselves and that would make up a whole outfit right there. *giggle* If I had them the ones I'm not wearing at the time would be a decoration. You could just slip these on a manican bottom and the room immediately becomes more cute and girly hehe. I found them here: *Faire Frou Frou*

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
31 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

DiaperedErica
How amazing is that website? Thanks for sharing! Alas the prices are always higher than this girl can spend.

Erica
Wannabe_Baby
Oh my goodness, those are all so adorable! I love the first ones the most. So puffy and pretty, like wearing a frilly marshmallow. ^_^

Oh, and I love your new pic Christie.

prissyprincess
 OOOO hh !!! My , My , as prissy fans herself to keep her cool what a wonderful site dear I WUV them all THX   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
~*Christie Luv*~
I know they are so sweet and so pricey! Oh my goshie! It would be easier to buy fabric and sew some panties like that. Thats the thing about selling panties, don't make them more pricey than people can sew them. They are some lovely sewing design ideas though! I'm not sure what the pocket slips are for *giggle* I've thought of putting a lot of things in my panties before but not pocket change *giggle* They look cute though and thats all they need to be!

prissyprincess
  one could sew some and sell them rite here on Sissy Kiss !!! I,d buy some if the price was reasonable . THX   
Andreea
Oh my ...      

***Overcome by panty-induced ecstasy, Andreea goes on the rampage, overpowers and strips her sissy sisters, and proceeds to dress Christie Luv in the "Garden of Delight" panties, Prissyprincess in "Swan's Tail" (as she is my little ballerina Barbie princess   ), Wannabe Baby in "Little Bow Peep", Diapered Erica in "Cheer Leader", leaving "Rosette Cheeks" for herself.   ***
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

prissyprincess

Oh my ...      

***Overcome by panty-induced ecstasy, Andreea goes on the rampage, overpowers and strips her sissy sisters, and proceeds to dress Christie Luv in the "Garden of Delight" panties, Prissyprincess in "Swan's Tail" (as she is my little ballerina Barbie princess   ), Wannabe Baby in "Little Bow Peep", Diapered Erica in "Cheer Leader", leaving "Rosette Cheeks" for herself.   ***  

No peeking sweetie , giggles , yes I wv,s em all wonderful find indeed   
SissyJessy
They are lovely indeed ^_^
*sees Andreea* Oh my o_o... Is she going to be ok?

Andreea

They are lovely indeed ^_^
*sees Andreea* Oh my o_o... Is she going to be ok?  

I daresay I'll survive, sweetie, but after seeing my darling sisters in their pretty new panties and having tried on a pair myself I doubt I will ever be manly again. What a shame ...

And what pair to choose for you, I wonder? I think my favourite for you would be "Garden of Delights", but feel free to express an opinion as I pin you down and cut off all of those nasty male clothes you still have on.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
prissyprincess

I daresay I'll survive, sweetie, but after seeing my darling sisters in their pretty new panties and having tried on a pair myself I doubt I will ever be manly again. What a shame ...

And what pair to choose for you, I wonder? I think my favourite for you would be "Garden of Delights", but feel free to express an opinion as I pin you down and cut off all of those nasty male clothes you still have on.    

as long as I can help Andreea , I,ll be so greatful , giggles , helpless I am .  

SissyJessy

0_0
Errr... I think its time for me to run now...
Garden of delight seems too feminie for me >< More manly panties!! Err wait.. thats not right o_o
*runs*

Andreea

0_0
Errr... I think its time for me to run now...
Garden of delight seems too feminie for me >< More manly panties!! Err wait.. thats not right o_o
*runs*  

***Gives chase, and since I am wearing only those lovely steamlined Rosette Cheeks panties as opposed to all of your nasty, heavy, high-friction male clothes, I catch up with you easily, and tackle you to the floor.***

My, you're a feisty and troublesome one, though. I shall certainly need your help here, my sweet PrissyPrincess. Would you rather hold her down, cut off her clothes, or shall we take it in turns?

prissyprincess
  giggles , Yes I think we,ll take turns , giggles , you can go first dear .  
SissyJessy
You will never take me willingly!!! (hopefully alive o_o)
*throws a smoke bomb and disappears like a ninja*
Bye Love's <3

Wannabe_Baby

Oh my ...      

Ooh, my goodness! I feel so . . . frilly!!!

We should sooooo take a photograph of ourselves wearing all of these clothes. If Andreea can stop rampaging long enough for us to pose.    
serendipity
this website is excellent!

Andreea

this website is excellent!  

I'm glad you think so ***says Andreea, hurling herself on top of you, tearing off your clothes, and dressing you in nothing but the lovely tutu-esque "Swan's Tail" panties so my sweet PrissyPrincess can have a dancing partner.   ***

I wish I had time this morning to formulate a plan for catching BabyJessy, but that shall have to wait, sadly.    
SissyMichelle
Great finding   Thank you so much Christie   

SissyJessy

I wish I had time this morning to formulate a plan for catching BabyJessy, but that shall have to wait, sadly.      

How about we let Jessy stay in her nice jeans and shirt? I like that plan ^_^

prissyprincess

How about we let Jessy stay in her nice jeans and shirt? I like that plan ^_^  

I wonder if Baby Jessy is really a sissy ?? wearing boy,s clothes ?? If you ask me I think she,s a pretender , giggles , Do you even own any sissy clothes deary ???  

SissyJessy
Nope, I don't own any... well then again it would be very hard for me to get any in my house >

prissyprincess
  prissy manage,s to get Baby Jessy into a cute wittle Bimbo out fit . Takes a quick Pic for the photo album , giggles now I can blackmail you if & when you get nasty . ^_~

SissyJessy
I'm on a site called "sissykiss" and am wearing a baby avatar... for some reason I don't think that "blackmail" is going to do you much good sweetie ^_^

prissyprincess
  Awe is that rite ?? we,ll just post them all over your school so,s every body can see just how sissified you are , giggles , I wonder , will you be the most popular sissy in school ??   ^_~

SissyJessy
Good plan, but you don't know where my school is ^_^ And I'll be going to a new one soon, so I don't mind even if you found it <3

0 - 25 of 30 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.