Frilly Panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Dear Girls,

I was just wondering if any girl knew where I could pick up a pair of frilly panties that were wearable under trousers?

I know you can get the prettiest frilly panties from various outlets but I need some that can be worn a bit more discreetly.

At one time you could get them from the odd place but it would appear not anymore, I consider myself a bit of a frilly panty expert and although i appreciate that some girls like nylon I prefer satin, preferably with rows of lace across the bum and none across the front.

there must somewhere I can get a quality pair of frilly panties or two that will be discreet under trousers.

Please help
Sasha
x
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Staci
I've always looked to ebay for my frillies. They have some of the frilliest panties and they have multiple options for maximum discreetness.
diaprbayb
I got these at J C Penney's

I wear them under my pants all the time  

~cliques~

LG_stephy
those are cute, they'd be adorable in pink tho  
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
diaprbayb
Well I know it's had to tell because of the flash wash out put these are pink. 

~cliques~

LG_stephy
o wow, in the pic they look black lol
lots of love
diaprbayb
OK, what I meant was the ruffles are pink, yes the panty is black. 

Ok, what about these from Victoria Secrets 

~cliques~

LG_stephy
ooo lol
ya i meant it would look realy cute if the panty itself was pink. but im not a huge fan of the color black.
lots of love
jennifer
my little sister is right thouse would be so adorible in pink with lavender lace i would say  

fluffybottoms
Oh diaprbayb, I would love to have your panty drawer....They are all just adorable!!!
sissytee
diaprbayb you are such a cunning girlie , i agree with you, part of being a sissy is getting found in our frillies.

lithiumbob
very nice panties
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.