R Four Sissybabies
Four Sissy Kiss menbers have been captioned as Sissybabies.
Posted on
Four Sissybabies - Four Sissy Kiss menbers have been captioned as Sissybabies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Mommy,Sissy Scouts,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Four Sissybabies - Four Sissy Kiss menbers have been captioned as Sissybabies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Mommy,Sissy Scouts,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - Four Sissy Kiss menbers have been captioned as Sissybabies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Mommy,Sissy Scouts,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - Four Sissy Kiss menbers have been captioned as Sissybabies., Sissybaby,Diaper,Mommy,Sissy Scouts,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjimi
wonderful cappies Baby Butch. Thank you very much! 

Baby Butch
@ sissyjimi
 Hello and you're welcome Sissyjimi. You are looking great as a bedtime sissybaby.
jessybaby
My tummy hurts :'-(
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I see you are in need of the country nurse! Hugs Baby Butch

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like the call infant,,, why,,, her mommy can dresses me up with pink diapers and I like the can bedtime,,, why,,, sissyjimi mommy can read me a bedtime story and I like the call waiting,,, why,,, the nurse can give my first enema and diapered me and can practice bandaged me up and put me in maternity nursery ha 'ha' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thanks for the feedback with favorites. I think we can find a maternity nursery for you!
babyginagirl
I would sooooo begin to pant and smile, as I walk into the room with the nurse.While in my dress.I would ONLY hope she had a true GYNO table with stirrups for me.I would also LOVE to be regressed to complete infancy,and need diapers full-time and all baby needed items such a bottles and pacifiers,but also dressed as an adorable sweet baby GIRL!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Sounds like you are interested in all the captions coming true. Who wouldn't? *smiles* We all want to be adorable sweet baby girls with the rest of the stuff included. HUGS Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.