R Four Sissybabies
I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies.
Posted on
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sexy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sexy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sexy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Nurse,Diaper,Dominate,Sexy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
thank you baby butch and did you said something about the story and try post you got and see if post

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I finally got back to writing more story today. I am glad you like your caption Lucky, he he. : )
lil sissie
Great job Baby Butch 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Fank ooo Lil Sissie!

sissybabysamantha2
Hi i love the cappies especially mine what a pretty mummy to have changing my nappies and i would be very embarrassed having my nappy and baby pants showing under my shorts       

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Hello - those shorts are not going to cover a diaper and plastic panty. I gave you a great mommy type sales cheek. I am glad you love the cappies especially yours!
kay3070
Hiya Butch! Well I'd best be shouting boo as loud as I can then (giggles). I hope she's going to spank and nappy me on stage then make me stand there with my frilly dress lifted up throughout the entire set. I wonder if she's got any dildos - that would make for one hell of a 'back stage pass!' (lol).
     Four wonderful stories my dear friend, thank you so much for the honour of including me - very big hugs for ya. xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 I bet you would with Britney doing the punishment. Spanked and nappied on stage is perfect. I imagine she has a strap-on available, I think she looks pretty dominating in that outfit. I get the joke, he he and your welcome! Hugs Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
Hot mom is right! wow I could only dream! Very lovely BB!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Glad you like the caption Jessybaby! I would love to have Jennifer Anniston as my mommy. : )
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.