R Four Sissybabies
I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies.
Posted on
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Mommy,Daddy,Babysitter,Nursery, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Mommy,Daddy,Babysitter,Nursery, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Mommy,Daddy,Babysitter,Nursery, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Mommy,Daddy,Babysitter,Nursery, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Balloon funtime!

Thankies Butch. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Yaa, Pink Balloon is having a good time! You're welcome!

Pink Balloon
@ Baby Butch

Always do.
SissyBabyPet
Awesome set of captions again you have here Baby Butch. I iked New Home lots, that's my favourite one.  I just like how you bring the images to life with your short story/captions. I can imagine each and every scene, which goes to show how well you do the captions for the images.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 I always feel good after reading comments and yours are great to read. I love the outfit in New Home and the nursery. Thanks for saying how well the captions go with the images. I find pictures first and then come up with a story. *hugs*

lil sissie
 weeeeeeeeeeee…..more great cappies
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies. I like new home the best. It would be great to be turned into sissy baby girl after being homeless     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 That is a really good break for Trevor and a "wish it was me type of caption". Glad you like the captions and New Home.

babyginagirl

Tankie tankie uuu's,me's jus da babee girlie.Me's happee da bawwoons prettee.Me's nee's me ba ba,mee's berry tired!!!!

When I got out of the shower,I notice ALL my bodily hair was removed,and began to cry.Ms.Harris heard me crying,and said don't worry sweetie pie,let's get you into your NEW bedroom.As Ms.Harris walked me into MY new room,with was a LOVELY pink baby girl nursery.Ms.Harris then walked me over to the diaper changing table,and told me to hop up onto it.She then told me,seeing how I was now going to be living here at her home.I was going to become her NEW baby girl.She then told me,that she has always wanted to mother a baby girl,and Trevor then you came into my LIFE.I am now going to baby you baby Trina.She then began to push me to be laying on my back,on the changing table.She then began to diaper me,and I was actually beginning to get comfortable with my NEW mommy!!!

I am sooooo happy,when Miss apple came into my nursery with my bottle,I was very very thristy and hungry,and eagerly came to sit next to her.I was nursing the ba ba so peacefully.I felt the wetness between my legs,when I started to wet my diaper.Miss Apple just laughed as she heard me wetting my diapy.She then said,sound like I am going to need to change the sweet babies diapy soon,just finish your ba ba sweety pie!!!

I open my mouth,as Miss Holly walks into my nursery with a ba ba for me,she then says ahhhhh babyginagirl time for your ba ba,then I will need to check your diaper.If your diaper is NOT messy your mommy Butch told me that I must insert into your bottom 2-3 Fleet suppositories.Mommy butch knew I was a nurse in the pediatric ward,so that is why I am going to be your baby sitter.Mommy told me,you have an ongoing problem,doing poopies into your diapers.I am going to help her to help you.Soooo just finish your bottle sweet baby girl,then the rest will be done!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 *smiles* I see you found the one I made for you. Appreciate the continuations on that and the other 3. Pink Balloon is ready for a nap. Trevor is fortunate to have a new mommy. Sissybabygirljessica is wetting as she drinks! My baby girl is pooping diapers. Lucky I got an experienced baby sitter who is a nurse. *hugs*
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.