R Four More Sissybabies
I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies.
Posted on
Four More Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Feminine,Cute,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Four More Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Feminine,Cute,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four More Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Feminine,Cute,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Four More Sissybabies - I have captioned 4 of my Sissy Kiss friends as sissybabies., Feminine,Cute,Sissybaby,Sissy, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
they are all really good baby butch 

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Wonderful to read your comment Shamrock. THANKS
lil sissie
You are the greatest Baby Butch mes just woves all You cappies 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 You are very kind Lil Sissie. The compliment is appreciated and helped make my day. : )

sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cappies Baby Butch    

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thank you Sissybabysamantha2 for viewing and commenting. I am not sure what one I like best. One thru four, he he.

sissybabysamantha2
@ Baby Butch
  Yes they are all very good but ab girl edges it very nice pair of frilly baby pants just what i like to wear
SissyBabyPet

Thank you so very much Baby Butch, for the caption that you made for me, I like it so very much and all of the others too. They are all too awesome for words.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Greetings SissyBabyPet, I see you found your caption and loved it as usual. Always good to see your comments. *hugs*

Frilly4761
Excellent work m8

Baby Butch
@ Frilly4761
 Thanks for the comment and all the kisses on other threads. I am glad to see someone likes all the added images to the pictures.
cutedom21
Aw thanks so much!! Great work as aaaaaaaaaaaaaalways

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 Your welcome! Glad you love yours and commented. I added many images to the pictures. : )

Cushie Chloe
@ Baby Butch
  Thank you for your post. They are all wonderful as usual. I apologize for being so sporadic, life has a way of doing that. Just know I've got my own place, am usually diapered and am mostly happy :)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch
@ Cushie Chloe
 You are not the only one who took a long time to find theirs. I knew you would respond eventually! Your welcome and congratulations on getting your own place.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.