R FOUR MORE
I have captioned 4 of my friends in this thread.
Posted on
FOUR MORE - I have captioned 4 of my friends in this thread., Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Diaper,Hormones, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion FOUR MORE - I have captioned 4 of my friends in this thread., Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Diaper,Hormones, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
FOUR MORE - I have captioned 4 of my friends in this thread., Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Diaper,Hormones, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
FOUR MORE - I have captioned 4 of my friends in this thread., Supergirl,Wonder Woman,Diaper,Hormones, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
Another four great cappies. I love that thick nappy on nappy girl it would certainly make for a good waddle         

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Nappy Girl caught my attention with the thick nappy. I bet she waddles a lot. : )
SissyBabyPet
I completely agree with sissybabysamantha2. Another great set of captions that you have done here Baby Butch. Supergirl and Wonder Woman are my two favourites. As always a great set of pictures and awesome caption work.

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Thank you, I am glad I picked your favorite super hero's even if I did not know it. Nice to hear the pics and stories are great. : )

lil sissie
glad all the little sissy's are diapered the way they should be 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Hello Lil Sissie, I'm glad to hear you like these. : )
Baby Puss
Another enjoyable set Baby Butch. Meanwhile, back at the Sissy Justice League...
That line came to me seeing, Hero, and Lasso, lol.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Sissy Justice League? Now I know where those crime fighting sissies came from. I am glad you enjoyed the new cappies. : )

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, THANK YOU FOR THE CAPPIES ,,,, and she is pretty nurse too ,,,,,,,,,, PS,,,, all the cappies are good too

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 The nurse knows what she is doing, Just relax and obey! Your welcome, I am glad all the cappies are good. : )
jessybaby
I never took potty breaks in college
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 What? You must be kidding me! I bet the teacher liked you and must have been changing your diaper. : )

jessybaby
@ Baby Butch
  oh I wish. Remember how I had to go change and she collected my test. Then I had to go beg her to finish and explain my situation
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 I remember that now that you mention it again. My way would have been better. *smiles*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.