R Four Days In A Row - Full Story
Buddy wets the bed at night for 4 days in a row. This means Buddy goes back into night diapers. All 3 parts are posted.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The page list
The Next Page

Four Days in a Row

Part 1: Sunrise is at 7 am on Saturday in Orlando, Florida. It is June 1, 2020 and starting out as a hot sunny day. Buddy is age 19, he lives with his mom and Aunt Jane. Dad was divorced for having relationships with other women while being married.

“Buddy wake up,” Rose his mother said, “I can’t believe you wet the bed again.” “This makes 4 days in a row.”

“Huh? Oh no! I can’t believe I wet the bed again,” Buddy replied.

Aunt Jane lives with her sister Rose and Buddy. Rose is 39 years old, Aunt Jane is 42 years old. Both are bigger than Buddy who is a small male barely 100 lbs. at 5’ 4” tall. Buddy suddenly started wetting the bed again. The divorce was stressful for the family and Buddy who is feeling depressed. He had stopped bed wetting for many years. Mom is wondering what to do about this.

“Your son needs night diapers Rose,” Aunt Jane said entering the room. “No point in delaying this any longer.”

“Diapers? No way! Buddy replied feeling upset, “Babies wear diapers, I am 19 years old.”

“They make diapers for adults too Buddy,” mom replied, “I am taking you shopping today to pick up a case.”

Buddy is not happy about this! Aunt Jane has been talking to her sister Rose about bedwetting diapers for adults. A local Sears store has Tena youth diapers for sale in the boys department. Mom and Aunt Jane are taking Buddy to Sears after breakfast.

“We better buy plastic panties to be safe and dry,” Jane said.

“Yes, that is a good idea to prevent any leaks,” Rose agreed. “We will also need diaper rash cream and baby powder.”

Breakfast is cereal and milk this morning with a banana. Buddy reminds mom that he is 19 years old and should not be forced to wear a night diaper. He feels things will be back to normal soon. Mom already put a plastic cover on his mattress but she still has to wash wet sheets and pajamas.

“Sorry Buddy but as long as you live at home I am the boss,” mom reminded Buddy, “you better obey your Aunt Jane too.”

Wow, this is not looking good for Buddy. He is going to be put in a night diaper like it or not. After breakfast and a few chores they leave for the Sears store. Mom has a nice new Chevrolet Malibu. They arrive at Sears in 15 minutes and park near the entrance.

“Let’s go right to the boys department and get your youth diapers,” mom said embarrassing Buddy as they walked.

“I hope they have plastic pants too,” Aunt Jane commented.

“Hello folks, what can I get for you today?” Sherry asked.

“My son started wetting the bed recently,” Rose replied, “I need some youth diapers and plastic pants.”

“How old is your son?” Sherry asked, “He looks about 12 or 14.”

“I am 19 years old,” Buddy spoke up realizing this was a mistake.

“No problem sir I have just what you need,” Sherry responded.

Buddy is just the right size for the youth diapers after Sherry checked the package. She got Buddies weight and waist size first. A case which is 4 packages of 30 diapers is put in a shopping cart. Sherry adds 4 pairs of youth plastic panties with a high back that are semitransparent milky white.

“This is more diapers than we will need,” Buddy suggested.

“This is fine for now, we don’t want to run out any time soon,” mom replied with a smile.

Buddy knows 120 diapers will last a long time just wearing one overnight. Sherry also adds a large bottle of baby powder and some diaper rash cream. She states it is better to use these and be safe since a wet diaper may be worn for hours. Sherry is only 18 years old and just out of high school. Buddy is embarrassed and red faced right now. Mom happily pays for their purchase.

“This may sound strange but let’s go to the girl’s department,” Aunt Jane suggested, “Buddy needs a nice new nightgown.”

“Nightgown? I don’t wear nightgowns,” Buddy said startled.

“Your night diaper can be worn with a nightgown,” Aunt Jane explained, “We can change you easily this way.”

Things are getting worse and worse for Buddy. Now they are heading to the girls department to get a nightgown. An older lady waits on them this time named Ruth.

“What can I get for you ladies today?” Ruth asked being friendly.

“I need a nightgown that will fit my son Buddy,” Rose told Ruth, “he will be sleeping in a diaper.”

“I understand and have a lovely pink one in his size,” Ruth said.

Ruth holds up a little girls pink nightgown. This one will fit just above the knees. The nightgown has a high empire waist and a lacy bottom. The sleeves are short and puffy with white lace. The high rounded neck has white lace and a couple of buttons.

“I don’t want to wear anything like that,” Buddy said sternly.

“No one but us will see you at home,” mom replied as the boss.

The Next Page
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I read your story and I LIKE IT TOO,,,, and I hope the other like it too  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Thank you Shamrock, I thought you might like a story posted all at once without waiting for updates. *smiles*
sissybabysamantha2
Nice start to the story. I love the nightie and baby pants. I am sure Buddy will begin to enjoy wearing his nappies  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Buddy is lucky to have such a nice mommy and auntie. : )

sissybabysamantha2
Great ending to the story. I was hoping it might have carried on a bit further  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I am glad you like the story and how it ended. To be different I wrote the short story and posted all of it. THANKS for reading and commenting. : )
Baby Puss
Loved your story Baby Butch! I can identify with Buddy, in a number of ways, we both like Popeye’s chicken for one thing. 😆 Bedwetting, diapers, plastic pants, and a pink nightgown are some others. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Great to hear you loved my story Baby Puss. I love the pink nightgown but they only had smaller sizes. I have lots of diapers and plastic panties. : )

AbbySweetness
I enjoyed your story, Baby Butch. Thank you. Buddy doesn't know it yet but he's a lucky Little. P x 

Baby Butch
@ AbbySweetness
 Always great to see a comment from a talented author. I am glad you liked the story Abby Sweetness.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.