I found another one!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I'm getting really good at this finding piccies thing! Have fun ladies! 
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_boy_pink
"With first just a drop then a steady stream I accepted that I must have, by definition, been a baby all along."
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
NappyHappy
Samantha understood the penalties for wetting her panties in class, She understood the punishment was to be placed in diapers for a minimum of two months; but she couldn't wait for the other sissy to come back with the only hall pass. =(

Sassybaby
I wish the picture still worked!
Star
  Joy to the world my diapies showing  

lovely pic not bad at all naughty girl having to show the class what a big pantie wetter she really is while doing lines hehe maby she got a good firm spank as well

diapergirl123
really nice
sissy sabrina
Now lift up your skirt and show the class your cute diaper, whist writing your lines.

wanttobeshe
nice pic thank you
clarisselovelace
Sissy blushed bright red. The only thing more embarrassing than being forced to wear diapers and write on the board because you wet yourself during class is actually having an accident in your diapers in front of everyone.

"You can sit down now sissy, we can all see that you're a little baby." The teacher said in response to your growing wetness.

sissy will
not only do you have to wite 100 times on the chalk board but you have to stay in that wet diaper tell school is over
Shadowstar
thsi isnt funny no oreguys i need achangereally bad i mgetitngi diepr rash iveworte a 1o00 line alrweady
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

dprdwimp
No David, It's PANTIES, not pants! You don't wear pants anymore... how much sense does it make to say pants when you are wearing a school girl's skirt you stupid sissy! Now erase it and start over... O.N.L.Y B.A.B.I.E.S W.E.T T.H.E.I.R P.A.N.T.... STOP! This isn't supposed to turn you on! Bring that triangle over here, I am going to show you what we do with sissy panty wetters who can't control their little peepee... Come on now Daaavid, bring it here and raise your skirt so we can all see your silly little shame.
BABY BECKY

As Stephen waited for his teacher to return from break to inspect his lines, he wondered if she was now going to make him write on the board "only babies mess their nappies".

Baby_Princess_Amber
Shaun couldn't believe he had to wear a girl's school uniform and a diaper because his girlfriend caught him looking at schoolgirls in diapers. He had to admit though that his outfit was very comfortable.
prissyprincess

Joy to the world my diapies showing  

lovely pic not bad at all naughty girl having to show the class what a big pantie wetter she really is while doing lines hehe maby she got a good firm spank as well  

I totally agree , naughty Wittle girly all wet at the black board , giggles , just haveing fun at school . I wonder if she told her mommy why she was late ??   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Those Are Too Cute Guys!!! *muah*
Mina Silverwind
The Teacher smiles at the success of her latest experiment, she is being giving a bonues for converting naughty students into cute&cooperative diapered baby girls.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Usagi-Baby
Poor Jessie squirmed and fidgetted as she continued to write out her lines on the chalkboard. It wasn't her fault that she hadn't been able to hold it through the whole class, she hadn't gone to the bathroom before bed and had been running late that morning as it was. By the time class was halfway through she'd been ready to burst, but since they'd been given a surprise pop quiz, she hadn't been able to ask the teacher for a hall pass. Because of this, she'd not only wet her panties and school skirt in the middle of class, but she'd also had to suffer the indignity of having to be put into diapers by the school nurse and sent back to class in a skirt that was two sizes too short, meaning everyone would now see her bottom in the puffy, crinkly garment on top of having seen the dark wet patch when she'd been sent out.

But the worst was still to come, as she moved back and forth from one foot to the other while starting on her next line, feeling like she'd have to ammend them before too much longer. 'Only babies wet and mess their pants.'

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
rockstar
Deep down, Caroline actually preferred the life of a submissive sissy baby. Before her transformation, she had to worry about grown up stuff. Now, she was free to play with her dollies, wet her diapers, and suck all the boys' cocks during recess. She had never been happier. Occasionally she got punished, but writing lines like she is doing here isn't nearly as bad as the spanking she received for touching herself in class. She's getting nervous while she writes lines. Not because she has to use the potty. She piddled herself a few minutes ago and is about to fill her diaper to the brim. Caroline promised the boys that she would give them the best blowjobs ever at recess today, and the clock is ticking. She better hurry is she wants to taste that sweet delicious cum.

sarahjayne
how divne i wish i was her
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
rockstar
You knew the rules when you came to sissy school. Wet your panties and you'll be put back into diapers. That's why when you felt the need to piddle in class you just let go, right in front of everyone. It was right back to diapers after that. Now as you stand at the board writing lines, you feel a familiar tinge inside of you. If everything goes according to plan, you'll be in diapers the whole time you're at school.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.