R Forced Diapering
Force may be used to diaper an adult if necessary.
Posted on
Forced Diapering - Force may be used to diaper an adult if necessary., Force,Diaper,Dominate,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Forced Diapering - Force may be used to diaper an adult if necessary., Force,Diaper,Dominate,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Forced Diapering - Force may be used to diaper an adult if necessary., Force,Diaper,Dominate,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Forced Diapering - Force may be used to diaper an adult if necessary., Force,Diaper,Dominate,Wetting, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Ahhh, very enjoyable.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  I see you enjoyed the forced diapering captions. It is one of my favorite themes.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Naturely! 😁 giggles 
cutedom21
Nice!! 3/10 .Would be 10/10 with real names and pics!

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 Ha ha, 10 out of 10 would be better but these are fantasy captions. Nice is good, thanks!

cutedom21
@ Baby Butch

really?? ..

Better than these? You're dying to use them or explain them

cutedom21
@ Baby Butch
  🥰♥️🥰♥️ see any deleted posts? Hehe 😋😋

Baby Butch
@ cutedom21
 The first one I spotted yesterday was there only 1 hour and 20 minutes. There is another one that was made recently and deleted. Looks like Baby Miley and her babysitters.

cutedom21

SissyBabyPet
Amazing set of captions you have gone and done it again Baby Butch. That is, produced a wonderful set of captions to a lovely set of images. *Gives you a trophy* For the best Captions of 2018

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
 Smiles and waves trophy! I accept the award and love your comment. Best Captions of 2018, thanks! Hugs Baby Butch

CollieBitch
Awwww, your cappies are always the bestest, arf arf ^w^

Baby Butch
@ CollieBitch
 GROWL - Appreciate the comment Collie Bitch.
: )
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, they are good baby butch 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hello and thank you Shamrock! Hope you are doing well these days. : )

sissybabysamantha2
Hi more lovely cappies i like to be forced to wear nappies  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I like the idea too! It makes more sense as a child but like the idea as an adult. : )
sissydina218
gotta vote for big boy. he looks so cute having bedwetting problems. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 I am glad you like the caption, great diaper Big Boy has on. Mes wants some ob dem!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.