My first TG Animation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
That was lovely.   Thank you indeed for your hard work on it, and sharing it all with us.       I particularly love the way the expression changes throughout the process, showing the "boy's" emotion and attitude to the change (and I'm glad you choose to end on a happy and reconciled note).
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
CrystalHeart
Very cute. Your choice in clothing was excellent! Loved it! ^.^
Have kitty ears, will travel. =^.^=

prissyprincess
  very nice work sweetie I Wuv it THX so much for sharing it   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Loli-Misty
Very cute. ^_^

Baby Red
i really like it, the little sprite look was just soo cute too
diaprbayb
Very nice.  

~cliques~

Spencer
that is very good you have talent
kendrasissy
I loved it very well done
Sweet

jenny-jenna
Great job as always!
Mina Silverwind
wow that is cool, cute, well done, and I appreciate all of the effort required to make it a fantastic reality.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.